15 Dec 2011

Imagine story

Hey :)
Thank you all for the comments! I want you to comment every time, 'cause when you don't I feel like I'm just writing for nobody! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment each time, love :)




Before you could say anything he pressed his lips on yours. His lips were like a hungry tiger, but still so gently. Your lips moved in sync. His tongue stroke your lips, begging for entrance. You opened your mouth and let him in. Your tongues explored each other. You felt Justin's hands stroking down your body. He pressed you against the wall. He slid his hand under your tight and curled it around his waist so you were even closer. He rubbed your leg while he with the other hand grabbed your ass. You had your hands in his hair. His body was pressed so close to you that you could feel his heavy heartbeat. You could feel a little bump in his pants on your leg. You smiled against his lips. He broke the kiss and let go of your leg
J: you're too sexy
You bit your lip and he crashed his lips back on yours. His hands found their way up under your shirt as his tongue entranced your mouth. His hands went gently over your tummy up to your boobs. He squeezed them and you let out a moan. He kept touching your boobs as his lips went down on your neck.
Y: don't leave a mark
He chuckled and sucked on your neck. You twirled your arms around his neck. His lips went down to your chest. He kissed you all over and you moaned again
J: that is such a turn on
You giggled and collapsed your lips. He kissed you with so much passion. You slid your hands down his back and touched his bump in the front of his pants softly, that made him go crazy. He pressed you so hard against the door and sucked down your neck
Y: oh Justin!
He sucked harder and you stroke his boner softly. He laid his hands on your butt grabbing it hard. He removed his lips from your neck and you took the chance to start kissing him on his. You slid your tongue over his neck and your hands still stroking his boner. You started to suck on his neck
J: if... you don't.... stop... I'mma... cum
He stuttered it out. You locked your lips. Your tongue went in to his mouth. Playing around. Justin let his hands stroke down your body one final time then he pulled away. You smiled and bit your lip. He leaned in and gave you a soft kiss
J: I love you
Y: I love you too
He took your hand and you went to bed. Jazzy slept in another room next to yours
  • Next morning, after breakfast
You were just dressing Jazzy up and she ran in to Justin who was getting dressed in the room next to. You walked out to the bathroom and dressed in this: http://www.polyvore.com/new_york/set?id=40766478
You looked yourself in the mirror. You had a HUGE hickey on the right side of your neck
Y: JUSTIN DREW BIEBER! GET YOUR BUTT OUT HERE!
Justin came running out to you.
J: what's wrong babe?
Y : THIS IS WRONG
You pointed to the spot on your neck and Justin cracked up laughing
J: damn I'm good
Y: NOT FUNNY BIEBER!
J: truly funny hunni
He kissed your cheek and you sighed. You found some make up and tried to cover it up. It worked out quite well. You went out and saw Chaz, Ryan and Justin sitting talking. They had not noticed you.
C: so did you get some last night?
J: none of your business dude
R: ohhh you did
J: no I did not, (YN) wants to wait and I respect that. I can wait my whole life for her
C: nah that's a lie Biebs! You want to get in her pants so bad.
J: seriously I love her. She's not just some random girl, get it?
R: sorry brow. You know we love her as much as you
J: I don't think you do. She's the world to me
C: she's mine too
J: what?
C: well one day at the hotel I kind of
You quickly walked in pretending you did not hear anything.
Y: you're ready?
You smiled at them and they looked at you
C: you just finished?
He looked at you suspicious.
Y: yes
You walked to Justin and pecked his cheek.
Y: I'll just find Jazzy
--- you are backstage at David Letterman
Y: Jazzy come here, Justin is on now
You sat in the crowd and cheered as Justin walked on stage. Damn he was looking fine:http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/CpsgQUgEWC_/Justin+Bieber+Westfield+Mall+6/RwhNkklPwH0/Justin+Bieber
David Letterman(DL): hey there buddy
J: hey
They shook hands and sat down. First they talked about Justin's new smash hits. You sat there with a proud feeling. Justin was amazing. Everybody laughed and loved him. All of sudden Jazzy jumped down from her seat and ran to the stage.
Y: JAZZY!
Jazmin jumped on the stage and ran to Justin
DL: and who is that?
J: that's my sister Jazmin
He smiled and took her on his lap. He looked at you and you shrugged. He laughed
DL: who are you communicating with?
J: ehm my girlfriend..
Justin blushed and the crowd laughed.
DL: and what's you're sister doing here?
Jaz: (YN) and Justin took me here to New York
DL: and who is (YN)?
Jaz: that's the future Mrs. Bieber
DL: who told you that?
Jaz: Justin did
David laughed and you could feel yourself blushing.
J: you promised me that would be a secret.
Jazmin giggled and everybody joined her.
DL: let's get (YN) up here on stage, shall we
J: why not
Justin smiled brightly. You shook your head as the light and camera turned to you.
J:come on princess
Jazmin ran down to you and took your hand and smiled.
You got up and followed her. The crowd cheered and Dave hugged you. Justin kissed your cheek.
DL: sit down sweetheart
Y: thank you
You sat down in the chair next to Justin. Jazzy went on your lap and you smiled.
DL: you guys look like a little family
Justin looked at
J: we're going to be one day
DL: that's so sweet but listen young man you need to treat her right if she has to be with you forever you know my wife...
Dave made some weird face and you laughed.
They went on with the interview. Justin took your hand and smiled at you when David ended the show you walked off with Jazzy running in front of you.
Y: do you have to do that every time we go to an interview?
J: do what?
He pecked your lips and you melted
Y: bring me on stage
J: yes I love seeing that gorgeous smile when you get interviewed.
K: hey kids you did a good job
Y: thanks buddy
Kenny smiled
K: where do you wanna go today?
Jaz: at 'FunPark2000'
(RANDOM NAME)
Kenny looked at Justin, Justin looked at you
Y: that sounds fun
Chaz and Ryan went up to you.
R: where are we going?
Jaz:(Jumping up and down): FUNPARK200
C: cool. There's always tons of hot big sisters there
You laughed and all went to the car.
  • At FunPark200
Jaz: (YN) (YN) we need to try the jump thing!
Jazzy took your hand and you ran after her giggling.
Justin's P.O.V
I watched as (YN) and Jazzy ran away. (YN)'s laugh was in my ears and it made me smile.
C: snap it out Biebs!
R: you need to help us get some girls
J: uhhrrg no!
C: yes you have and I already found them girls
Chaz and Ryan took my arm and started walking towards a group of girls. They were sure good looking, but I didn't care. My eyes were scanning for (YN). I finally saw her jumping with Jazzy, they were laughing and it made my heart feel amazing.
C: Justin man!
J: oh sorry
I turned and saw all the girls starring at me. I tried my best with a Bieber smile, seemed like it worked. I talked with them for a bit, then I fixed so they started talking with Chaz and Ryan. I excused myself and walked to (YN) and Jazzy.
J: hey my favorite girls
Jaz: come up here Justin!
Jazzy laughed and I got up and jumped with them. We had so much fun. (YN) pushed me and I felt on the jumping ground laughing. I got up and jumped and grabbed her around the waist
Y:(whining) JUUUUSTIN!
I laughed and we both fell and spun around. I landed on top of her. I looked down in to her beautiful eyes. I kissed her lips slightly feeling my heartbeat go crazy of the feelings of her lips on mine. Suddenly I felt someone jump on my back. There Jazzy was sitting
Jaz: I wanna play with you
Me and (YN) burst out laughing. We played in the park for about 2 more hours. We ate lunch and went home to the hotel. Both Ryan and Chaz had dates with the girls this afternoon. We sat at the table. Jazzy was painting on a paper. (YN) was sitting with a cup of tea in her hands. She had snuggled her legs up to her chest. Her hair was floating down her shoulders. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.
Y: why are you starring at me Bieber? You creep me out
I chuckled
J: I was just thinking how beautiful you are princess
Her cheeks got a slight red color as she giggled
J: let's go out on a date tonight.
Y: we have Jazzy
J: I'll get my mom to take her
She smiled at me.
Y: when do I have to be ready?
I laughed as she winked at me.
J: at 7
Y: sure.
She left the room after leaving a small kiss on my cheek. I was going to make this night amazing.
Your P.O.V
I got out of the shower, did hair make up and dressed up ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=40812492 )
I looked myself in the mirror, I was satisfied. It was two minutes before 7 when Justin knocked on the room door...



More? comment!

5 comments:

  1. HI i love your stories they are awesome i know you have talent ;) I check everyday for new parts and when you post them it makes me the most happy person in the universe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG THESE stories make my day , ur absolutely amazing pls keep writing more <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.