28 Dec 2011

Falling for a fan Chapter 2: the funny girl

Hey lovely ones ;)
Video blog: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmpN4jccccw&context=C303eed0ADOEgsToPDskJf4Nvgz-7gwYus6IiA-5pJ
Next vote song of the week is up ---->
Justin's grandparents were in a car accident, so keep them in your prayers! Go to Pattie's twitter and you can read what happened <3
ENjoy :)


    Chapter 2: The funny girl
    * Your p.o.v. *
I still felt the tingle on my skin where Justin's kiss had been. I saw the two last songs from the backstage area behind the curtain. The concert ended and Justin came all sweaty backstage.
JB: you're still here?
He smiled surprised.
YN: ehm yes. You asked me to wait here
I looked weird at him and he grinned.
JB: I just thought someone would have asked you to leave, I'm glad you're still here
He leaned in and gave me a hug. At first I was surprised but I twirled my arms around his neck and hugged him back. Damn it felt so right to be in his arms. He pulled away and scanned my body.
YN: getting it all with you?
You winked and his cheeks turned a deep red color. Before he could say anything Selena Gomez walked up beside him.
SG: wow you killed it out there babe
She kissed his lips and I felt a little thing in my tummy, jealousy maybe? (YN) take yourself together, you don't even know him. They broke the kiss and Selena turned to me. She had a friendly smile on her lips.
SG: you were the girl on stage right?
YN: yes that's me
I smiled as she giggled.
SG: you're really pretty. What's your name?
YN: I'm (YN) and I really admire your work
SG: thank you
She hugged me, wow she was really nice, I thought she'd be a complete bitch.
JB(mumbling): (YN)..
YN: yes?
I looked past Selena at Justin that was standing behind her. He looked at me weirdly and then his mouth made a little: oooh
JB: (YN) is just a really unique name
YN: thank you Justin
I smiled at him and again he blushed.. HARD! I giggled, I made Justin Bieber blush.. twice hehe. Suddenly I felt my phone ring in my pocket.
YN: excuse me
I walked a bit away and took it
YN: hello
HS: where the fuckery are you hoe?
YN: hi there niggah! I'm chillin backstage with my buddies Sel and Juzzy y'know
I heard Selena and Justin laugh. I turned around and saw they were standing listening to my conversation. I shrugged and they laughed again.
HS: yeah right and I'm President Obama
YN: wow Nice to talk to you Obama
Justin and Selena looked weird at me and I just shrugged again.
HS: seriously where are you?
YN: I am backstage. No lie
Justin walked to me and mimed: give me the phone. I handed him the phone
JB: hey you're talking to Justin Bieber
I looked at him as he talked with Holly.
JB: yes (YN) is here
JB: well because I wanted to talk to her
JB: because I thought it would be interesting.
JB: you can come back here as well?
JB: no joke
JB: alright I'll get someone to find you
JB: see you in a bit
He laughed as he handed me my phone back. I spoke in to the phone
YN: soo?
I removed my phone a bit as both Holly and Hayden screamed. Justin and Selena laughed and I hung up.
JB: you're friends seem funny
Y: well they got the best teacher you know
I swung my ponytail and Justin laughed.
JB: aye Kenny
Kenny Hamilton... that KENNY HAMILTON walked up beside me
KH: you killed it man
YN: KEN KEN
I swung my arms around his stomach and he starred with down at me.
YN: I ADORE YOU MAN!
Justin and Selena cracked as Kenny tapped my back awkwardly
YN: oh sorry
I pulled away scratching my hair embarrassed.
KH: it's alright.
Kenny smiled his wide smile and I grinned.
YN: I dedicated my twitter to you, you're the bomb
Kenny dragged me in to a hug and I smiled.
KH: thank you girl
JB: Kenny could you go out there and pick up (YN)'s friends?
KH: so the funny girl's name is (YN). Yes of course. How do they look?
Kenny turned to me and I described how the girls looked.
KH: alright. Justin you have to go talk to Scooter.
JB: urghh okay. (YN) and Sel wait for me in the conference room.
SG: sure. Follow me honey
Selena started walking and I followed up.
SG: did you grow up in this city?
YN: well not exactly this one. I grew up in (your city's name) it's like 25 minutes drive away from here.
SG: cool
We walked in to a huge room with a long table and lots of chairs. There was a lot of people in the room including Alfredo and the other dancers and musicians.
SG: Fredo!
Alfredo turned around and smiled at us.
AF: hey Sel and (YN) nice to see you again. The happy dancer is back
I giggled and Alfredo gave both me and Selena a hug.
SG: happy dancer?
Selena looked weird at Alfredo.
AF: well I was the one to prepare (YN) to go on stage. She decided to do a happy dance when she saw me.
Alfredo laughed and I laughed with him
SG: let me see it
YN: no
I smiled and she made puppy eyes
SG: pleeeeaaaaasssseee!
Alfredo tapped my back and nodded.
YN: alright then
I started to do my happy dance and Alfredo joined me. Selena laughed so much she almost fell to the floor. Then she joined in and we all stood there wiggling our butt's saying: happy dance happy dance happy dance. Really fast.
JB: okay....
We stopped and looked up. Justin was standing there with a almost scared face expression.
SG: that's what (YN) did when she saw Alfredo
YN: and when I found out I was going to your concert
Justin smiled at me without saying anything. Suddenly I got knocked down from behind. I fell on the floor with two screaming girls on top of me.
HS: we were so worried
HP: NEVER do that again
YN: hey girls
I pushed them away. Justin reached out his hand and helped me up. He let go, but where his hand had been I felt small sparks on my skin. Justin looked at me, a smile curled on his lips and I smiled back. His brown eyes were so beautiful.
HP: OMB you're Justin Bieber
Hayden's words made Justin turn to the girls. I looked down on the ground. Something in my tummy spun around, like a warm wave. What was wrong? Why did he make me feel this weird? Selena started stroking my back to get the dust away from the floor. I smiled
YN: thank you
SG: welcome
Justin was talking with Hayden and Holly. I watched how they both flirted way too obvious with him. He seemed like he didn't care at all.
YN: sorry about them flirting with your boy.
SG: nah it's okay. All hid fans do, I think it's cute
Selena smiled, I really liked her a lot. She was just plane nice.
JB: it was really nice to meet you girls, but I have to go now
The girls hugged him and then he turned to me and Selena. He smiled at me.
JB: it was really nice to meet you (YN). We have to meet again
YN: only if you bring Selena
I winked at him and he chuckled
JB: I'll figure that out.
SG: come here
Selena pulled me in to a hug
SG: see you soon
I smiled and turned to Justin. His smile made my stomach do a flip. What the actual fuck!?
JB: I'll see you soon funny girl
He winked and I giggled
YN: see you
He pulled me in to a close hug. His hands laid softly on my lower waist. It felt so right to be in his arms. We stood there for a long time until someone cleared their throat awkwardly.
YN: whoops sorry, but you smell really nice
I made an innocent face and Justin laughed
JB: see you funny girl
YN: see you Bieber
I walked out the room with the girls following me. We didn't say anything before we got to the car.
HP: OMB!! he's soooo into you!
Hayden bumped down on the seat beside me. I starred at her in shock
YN: what are you talking about?
Holly turned around in the front seat looking at us.
HS: it's so true! Did you see him? Like he couldn't take his eyes of you
YN: very funny girls, I don't know if you saw Selena Gomez in there? You know his GIRLFRIEND
I said Girlfriend really loud and the girls smiled
HP: I think someone is a bit jealous
She poked me and I made this weird reaction with my body
YN: no of course not. Like it would never happen anyway
HS: you want it to happen don't you?
YN: Maybe.. like I don't really know him
HP: aw you're crushing on Justin Bieber
YN: stopstop stop!
The girls laughed and I felt my cheeks burn so hard. Holly pulled out from the parking lot. I looked back at the huge building and smiled, he was really sweet, maybe I was crushing a bit on him? But come on, he had the most beautiful girlfriend in the world, like me and him.. NEVER gonna happen.
HP: I'm hungry
YN: YAY let's go to MICKIE D
I yelled it out and the girls laughed
HS: Justin and you could be the funniest couple ever.
YN: omg Holly shut up
We laughed and drove to MacDonald. We pulled up in the parking lot and walked in. Well actually I was swagging in. I had this way where I walked moving my shoulders back and forth, I only did it for fun tho. I swagged in to MacDonald with the girls laughing behind me.
??: the funny girl is back
I heard a well known laughed and turned around to see...



More? leave a comment :)

4 comments:

  1. OMGGMGMGMG I LOVE THE NEW STORIES <3 I THINK ITS BIEBER BUT I WANTED TO SAY THANKS FOR THE GREAT STORIES AND I HOpE UR HAVING A GREAT HOLIDAYY <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.