14 Dec 2011

Imagine story :)

Hey there
Thank you for the nice response to my video, right now I am making a plan to get it to work :)
enjoy next chapter<3


a pack of condoms! Your cheek turned bright red
Y: ehm ehm.. it's not mine
You looked awkwardly at the ground
Jer: I think we all know who these belongs to
They all turned and starred at Justin. His face was like a tomato.
J: well uhm... you see
P: seriously Justin I'm speechless
The room was quiet then all of sudden Pattie, Kenny and Jeremy burst out laughing. Jazmin didn't know what was going on, so she just laughed. You looked at Justin, he smiled at you and bit his lip. You walked to him and pecked his lips softly. He pulled you down on his lap and curled his arms around your waist. He pressed his mouth against your ear.
J: sorry about that babe, I was saving them for a special cation.
His heavy breath on your ear made your bite your lip. You turned your head and looked in to his eyes. The brown eyes were sparkling with love and you smiled still biting your lip. He leaned in and pressed his lips on yours. He slid his tongue over your lips and you smiled. It felt like electric shocks went down your back. You broke the kiss and looked deep in to his eyes. It was like floating away on a big sky in the..
Jer: not to break your little love moment but tell me Justin... these condoms..
You looked at Jeremy. He had a little smile on his lips.
J: well I bought them to be safe, but I haven't used them. End of story
Jeremy and Pattie looked at each other and nodded.
Jer: you'll do that
Pattie sighed.
P: listen kids. We know which age you're in. We know how you ehm feel. But listen be careful ok? We don't want to see (YN) on Teen mom in half a year
Y: I promise you're not going to
--You all laughed a bit and the awkward atmosphere went away. After half an hour you had to leave for the airport.
Jaz: please daddy! I wanna go with them!
Jer: you can't sweetheart I'm sorry
Jaz: but I want too
Jaz min was almost crying. You turned to Justin and whispered in his ear
Y: can't she go with us? I'll take care of her
Justin stood there for a while thinking the he smiled.
J: hey dad she can go with us.
Jer: you're sure Justin?
Jeremy looked suspicious.
Y: It's my idea. I'd really love to have Jazzy with me
You smiled at Jeremy. You could see he was thinking hard
Jer: alright then
Jazzy looked at you with big eyes.
Jaz: I love you (YN)
Y: I love you too boo
You picked her up and she hugged you close.
--You said goodbye to Jeremy and went to the airport.
  • skipping to the hotel in New York-
You walked in and dropped your backs on the floor. Justin came in with Jazmin sleeping in his arms. He laid her down on the bed softly. You walked to him and laid your arms around his neck. He smiled and placed his arms gently around your waist.
J: we're here
Y: we really are. Thank you for everything
J: no thank you baby. You made this the summer of my life
You kissed Justin's lips softly. His tongue quickly touched your lips, begging for entrance. You let him in and he explored your mouth. A slight knock on the door made you pull away qucikly
J: come in
Chaz and Ryan stepped in the door
Y: hey guys
You walked over and gave them a hug.
C: you brought Jazzy?
J: I guess (YN) kind of fell in love with my lil sister
Y: she's adorable
J: like you
Justin kissed your neck. He kissed further down to your shoulder
R: eew stop it!
Ryan closed his eyes and you giggled.
(it was 9pm)
C: let's go to our room
You got to the guys room. Justin sat down in the sofa and pulled you on his lap.
R: how was the Juno's?
You started to explain everything that had happened there. Justin had his arms around you. He was resting his chin on your shoulder. Sometimes he slightly touched your neck with his lips. It tickled, but in a nice way. His hands started stroking your back. Chaz and Ryan gave each other a 'look'
Y: what?
You looked weird at them. Justin started to rub and massage your back while resting his lips on your shoulder.
R: he's in THAT mood
You shook your head and looked at Justin. He sat there rubbing your back with a smirk on his face.
J: aren't you tired princess?
C: here we go
Chaz rolled his eyes and you giggled.
Y: not really actually..
Justin cut you off by kissing you passionately. You got really surprised. He had never kissed you like that when the guys were there.
J: let's go
You got up and he started dragging you along
Y: see ya guys
The boys just laughed as Justin kept pulling you to your room.
Y: what is it with you Justin?
He had locked the door in to your room. He leaned close to you. His breath was tickling your skin. He pressed you up against the wall.
J: just.. kiss... me





more? leave a comment :) I need 5!

5 comments:

  1. ONG PLS DO MOTEE I LOVE THIS ONE I LIKE WHERE THOS STORIES LEADING TO IT'S SO CUTE <3 ur stories make my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. please continue every day i will always comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the fifth! Now let's get movin! haha. PLEASE CONTINUE!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.