19 Dec 2011

Imagine Story :)

Hey guys :)
Have your kleenex ready, this is going to be sad...
enjoy<3


J: ehmm (YN) there's something I need to tell you...
You could feel something was wrong.
Y: what is it Justin`?
He got up from his chair and walked to the edge of the jetty. He sat down with his legs over the water. You sat down beside him. You snuggled up to him and he laid his arm around you.
J: (YN) you shall know that I love you. You have made me the most happy boy in the world. Just the sound of your voice can safe my day. Your smile makes my heart melt and your touch makes me weak.
You looked at Justin's face. His eyes were watery. He was looking over the sea. You laid your hand on his cheek and stroke it softly.
J: I..
He looked at you. His eyes were sad and removed the smile on your face.
J: I'm leaving for England tomorrow
Your jaw dropped as he spoke his words.
Y: you're what?
J: well Selena called me last night
You pulled away from Justin.
Y: Selena?
You had a weird feeling in your stomach. Why was he bringing Selena in to this?
J: please let me finish. Sel called me last night. She is going to England and invited me with her. I am going to sing for the queen of England. I'm not going to be with her. I'm singing for the English queen and that's it.
Justin reached out his arms for you but you leaned away. You stood up. You could see that Justin was hurt, but you was as well.
Y: you know Selena is only doing this to get us to split up right?
Justin got up and looked at you. He didn't reply, he just looked at the ground.
Y: and you don't care?
Justin kept being silent. You could feel the tears in your eyes.
Y: do you still have feelings for her Justin?
Justin still looked at the ground. He didn't move. Your heart broke in to a million pieces. You could feel a small tear running down your cheek. You removed it quickly, you didn't want to cry here.
Y: I want to go home now.
You turned around on your heel and started walking back to the car. Justin got up beside you. He tried to take your hand, but you pulled your own hand away. Everything in you was empty. How could he say all these amazing words to you, but still have feelings for Selena? You felt an anger towards Justin and Selena build up inside. You couldn't believe he was such a dork. All the words you heard him say to the boys, to you and to his mom, none of it was true. You could feel the bitch come up inside you. You stopped and Justin stopped as well. You turned and looked deep in to his eyes. AN evil smile curled on your lips, but when you looked in to Justin's eyes it disappeared. He looked so hurt and sad, like there was more he wanted to say, but he couldn't. You were almost reaching your hands out for his, but you stopped yourself. He had hurt you so much and acted like a complete jerk. The evil smile came back on your lips.
Y: Justin I think you should know that Chaz kissed me and I did nothing to stop him.
Justin looked shocked. You started walking and he just stood there with an open mouth starring after you. You could feel your heart break in to a million pieces, you regretted that you just said that. You started running to the car. You got there, but couldn't get in. Justin had the keys. You stood there waiting for him. He finally arrived. He just unlocked the car and got in the driver seat. You breathed in and closed your eyes. You could feel the eyes coming up but you tried your best to hold them in. You opened the car door. Justin was leaning over the steering wheel. His arms were over his head. You closed the door and he sat up. His eyes were red and you knew he had been crying.
J: listen baby
Y: don't call me baby
Justin sighted.
J: please listen to me (YN). I don't have feelings for Selena. I am only doing this to protect you.
Y: protect me from what Justin? You know you just broke my heart which you promised me to never ever ever do!
You yelled the last words out.
J(Yelling): DON'T YOU GET WHO I'M PROTECTING YOU FROM? FROM THAT SLUT SELENA GOMEZ! SHE TOLD ME THAT IF I DID NOT LEFT YOU SHE WOULD HURT YOU! DO YOU THINK I ENJOY LEAVING YOU? I LOVE YOU
Y: THAT BITCH JUST RUINED MY LIFE. WHY DON'T YOU JUST TELL HER TO FUCK OFF?
J: I CAN'T OK
Y: WHY JUSTIN? Why..? that's what I don't understand.
You hided your face in your hands and started crying. Your shoulder were shaking because of your tears. Justin stroke his hand over your back. You removed your hands and looked at him. You twirled your arms around his neck. He pulled you in to a close hug. He kept stroking your back while you cried down in his shoulder.
J: scchh baby
You sniffled and pulled so much away that you could look in to Justin's eyes. 7
Y: why Justin? Why can't you just get her away?
J: because I.. because I am afraid of her
Y: how can you be that? Call the cops or the psychiatry? That girl is nuts!
J: because she's my friend and I care about her?
You sat back in your seat.
Y: how can you still call her your friend after this?
Justin looked down on his lap
J: I don't know.. I have so many memorize with her, it's hard just to let her go.
Y: drive home now
You turned your head and starred out the front window. How could he care about her after all her shit?
J: (YN) please
He reached out for you.
Y: drive us home now.
You didn't even look at him. Justin sighted and started the car. He drove out from the parking lot. Luckily no paps were following you. You drove to the hotel in complete silence. Justin drove down to the basement. When the car was parked you quickly jumped out and slammed your door. You walked all the way up the stairs to you and Justin's room. You unlocked the door and started packing all your stuff. You hears Justin enter the door.
J: what are you doing?
Y: I'm gonna sleep with your mom this night. I'm leaving tomorrow morning.
J: come on (YN) we can figure this out.
You stopped and turned to Justin. He was standing looking frustrated at you.
Y: you are leaving tomorrow anyway and I'm not sure I even want to figure this out Justin.
You shot your suitcase and started walking out the room. Justin grabbed your arm. You sighted.
Y: let me go Justin. You can't say anything that make me change my mind.
J: I love you
Y: if you loved me you wouldn't care about Selena
J(Yelling): (YN) FOR GODS SAKE I DON'T OKAY?
Y: yes you do Justin. You told me that 10 minutes ago. Now let me go
He loosened his grab and you walked out the door. You walked down to Pattie's room. Tears were streaming down your face when you knocked on the door.
P: OMG sweetie what happened?
She pulled you in and closed the door. She hugged you and all your walls fell down. Pattie helped you to the couch. You laid down. You had your head on her lap. She was stroking your hair while you cried
P: get it out with the tears honey.
You cried and cried. Finally you sniffled in.
Y: thank you Pattie.
She smiled at you
P: get some rest. Let's talk about this tomorrow
She kissed you forehead and placed a blanket over you. You heard a knock on the door as you closed your eyes. You heard Pattie open the door
P: what did you do Justin?
J: let me talk to (YN)
P: she's sleeping
J: let me in mom! I need to talk to her.
P: sorry but no Justin. You hurt this girl so much. I don't know what happened. We'll talk about it tomorrow.
J: but mom!
P: no Justin. Goodnight
You heard her close the door and you drifted to sleep.


What is going to happen? comment for more

11 comments:

  1. Omg i almost started crying at this! but i cudnt cuz then my mom wudve looked at me like im mental:/
    this was such a gud chapter;)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Wish That Was me And That Story Actullay Happend When Is It Goin To Be The Next Story??

      Delete
  2. UUUHH THIS IS GETTING GOOD! I hate that slut of selena in the story and reality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kfdgbclñxfvlv its greaaaaaaaaaat!!! im so anxious to knoow whaaaaaaats going to happeeeeeen!!! heey i wanted to shaare thaaat im soooooo happpy i passed todaay french as i had to go to levelling course :P weell byeeee! much loove

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I was so sad once I read this I really cnt wait to see what happens next ur stories get better and better each time <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I no rite she is amazing

      Delete
  5. The story was great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. More plz!! This is amazing I'm crying right here ;'( whys next?????? Please tell me there is more

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.