2 Dec 2011

Imagine Storry

Hey :)
Merry December♥
Enjoy :)




Y: no please tell me Justin
You pouted and he chuckled
J: you'll have to wait and see princess
Y: urgh
He laughed. You were listening to the radio and this song came on: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_J7kEhY9sM&feature=bf_next&list=PL96EE447DFD4089A7&lf=mh_lolz (I looove it;))
You sang along and everytime a 'bad' word came on you yelled BIIIIIIIP
Justin tried not to laugh, but failed badly. You kept on rapping and making faces that suited the song. Justin tried not to look to much at you, but he couldn't. At last you cracked up. Justin laughed with you. You were holding waiting for the green light. He drove over when it changed and pulled in to a parking lot. You were in the outskirts of town. The parking lot was empty. Justin got out and came over and opened your door. He took your hand and helped you out. He locked the car. He had a grab around your hand when he started walking towards a lonely located house. It was huge with big windows. A few steps leaded to the door. You walked up and Justin opened the door. You walked up to a little desk. Real fire was surrounding you. A smell of roses filled the air. You looked at Justin.
Y: why is there nobody here Justin?
J: I rented the place, I love this. My mom and I came here often when we just moved here.
Y: you rented it for me?
You made big eyes and he kissed your forehead
J: everything for my princess
You laid your hands on his cheeks and pulled him down so your eyes were in front of each others.
Y: you're the best
He smiled and you closed your eyes and found his lips with yours. A steam went through your body as the kiss got passionated.
??: hello
You pulled away with burning cheeks. A waiter was standing looking awkwardly at you
Justin just smiled at you and kissed your blushing cheek.
J: I've rented this place
The waiter nodded.
Waiter: follow me please
He started walking and you followed. You came to a staircase and walked up. You came up to another plan. A single table was standing in front of the huge windows. You could see all the lights from LA in the night. The table wad surrounded with real fire. You shook your head at Justin.
J: what?
Y: why do you do all this for me? Mac D would have been fine
You smiled at him
J: well a princess need to be treated like one
You got on tip toe and pecked his cheek. Justin took your hand and guided you to the table. He took out your chair and you sat down. He pushed the chair back in.
Y: thank babe
J: welcome
He sat down in front of you. His face were beautiful in the fire. The light was making his hair golden and his eyes a deep chocolate color. His lips were smiling and showing his perfect white teeth. His cheeks had a bit of red. You could smell him from all the way..
J: (YN)? You're here?
Y: oh sorry
You smiled
J: what were you thinking?
He smiled a curious smile
Y: I was just thinking how lucky I am
you smiled and laid your head resting in your hands on the table
J: what do you mean baby?
Justin leaned over the table and sat like you looking deep into your eyes,
Y: you always say how blessed you are, but think about me. I'm sitting, getting treated like a princess in LA, with the most amazing guy I could imagine and he cares so much about me that I'm speechless. How can I show how much I love and care about him?
J: Be with him forever?
Justin smiled and you blushed. Justin raised from his chair and walked over to you. He looked down. He handed out and you took it. You walked to close to the window. He laid his arm around you and pulled you close. You could feel his heart beat. You looked up and your eyes met.
J: I got something for you
Justin found a little box in his back pocket. You made big eyes, Justin saw it and laughed
J: chill babe, I'm not gonna purpose
You breathed out
Y: thank God
You giggled. Justin opened the box. (http://www.smykkemester.dk/images/product/gsd/1419-3-p.jpg) Your jaw dropped and Justin smiled
He took it out of the box. He opened it and moved his arms to your neck
Y: no Justin i can't take that
He smiled
J: of course you can. You're my princess and this necklace shall remind you that I'll always be with you. When this summer is over you'll go home and there will be a long time between we see each other. This heart will always be with you and remind you of me
You closed your eyes to show the tears. A little tear escaped and ran down your cheek as Justin locked the necklace around your neck. The cold silver went perfectly on your chest. You opened your eyes, they were filled with tears. Justin stood in front of you
J: oh no don't cry baby- Come here!
He dragged you in to a close hug. You hugged him tight and hided your face in his chest. Justin mumbled down in your hair
J: why are you crying honey?
Y: I don't know. I never thought that a stranger could come in to my life and mean so much to me so fast. I'm so deeply in love with you Justin and this summer is over to fast.
J: listen (Yn)
He pulled away but still held you in his arms
J: this summer has been incredible for me and I had the time of my life! It's not over yet, so let's enjoy the last time and not think about the end.
Y: you know how to cheer me up
You pulled him back in to a hug. His arms were around your waist stroking your back. You looked deep in to his eyes, knowing this guy was the real thing. Your lips met and vibrations went through your body. His touch were burning on your lips. Your tongues met and you came in to a heavy make out session. Finally you both pulled away.
Y: I'm hungry!
Justin laughed
J: I love your way of ruining the moment
You giggled and both went to the table. You had a nice time talking and eating dinner.
J: what you wanna do now? It's only 9pm
Y: can we just go home and watch a movie
J: whatever you want
You got up and walked to the car.
J: what is your favorite movie?
Y: as a proud Belieber I must say Never Say Never
J: and as you?
Y: probably the Notebook (that's my favorite)
J: that is such an adorable movie
Y: now you're getting a little too girly Bieber
You giggled and he laughed
You drove the rest of the way talking about The Notebook.
-at home- Justin's P.O.V
Ryan and Chaz were still not home.
J: hey baby what do you wanna see?
I looked at (YN). She was standing in front of the mirror, removing her make up. She was amazingly beautiful. Just looking at her made my breath go away.
Y: what do you got?
She came over and sat down beside me. Her smell surrounded me and I smiled.
Y: why that silly smile?
She wrinkled her nose and I chuckled
J: I just think you smell amazing
I winked and she pushed me
Y: jerk!
She giggled and it melted my heart. It was the sound of an angel.
Y: I want to see DUMB DUMBER
J: cool. I'll find some candy
I walked out in the kitchen and found some bags of candy. When I came in (YN) was sitting surrounded by blankets and pillows in the bed starring at the tv. I stopped and looked at her. Her hair was flowing perfect down her shoulders. The lips were so kissable, I couldn't resist running and pecking them soft. She looked at me surprised then smiled. Everything about her was perfect. I sat down and she cuddled up to me. I laid my arms protective around her, no one were ever going to hurt her. She was mine and she should be forever. We watched the movie, only interrupted by small laugh sessions. The movie ended and my babe turned to me. Her eyes were sleepy but she still kept that beautiful smile on her lips.
Y: is it ok if I go to sleep now?
J: Of course
I kissed her forehead. She walked to the bathroom and I fixed the bed. She came out again only dressed in one of my big t-shirts
J: where did you find that?
Y: on the floor. May I sleep in it? It smells of you
She pouted and I couldn't help but smile
J: you can
She walked to me and laid her tiny arms around my neck. Her pinky soft lips met mine and I kissed her with all my passion. We walked to the bed and laid down.
Y: night Juzzy
J: night princess
She kissed my cheek and I watched as she drifted to sleep.







comment for more ;)

3 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.