30 Nov 2011

Imagine Story :)

Hi guys(:
What do you think about the new layout on the Blog?
Here's the next chapter<3


--next morning.--
You woke up and stretched your body. You turned around to find Justin, but no one was there. You wrinkled your eyebrows, where was he? You saw a small note on the pillow it said:
Good morning princess
I left for my interview, I didn't want to wake you up, you looked to beautiful sleeping.
Turn the tv on at 11am, I'll be on Chelsea Handler. I'll call you afterward
Love you, xoxo Justin
You smiled, he was amazing. You looked at the clock. 10:55am. You found the remoter and turned on the TV just in time to see Chelsea opening her show. She talked a bit.
Chel: Our first guest this morning is a guy that I love having here. He got a new single and music video out right now, for two hit smashing songs, everybody welcome JUSTIN BIEBER.
The crowd cheered and Justin walked out smiling. Your heart melted every time he smiled. These gorgeous golden brown eyes... You snapped yourself out of your day dream as Justin and Chelsea greeted each other.
Chel: so Justin how's life at the moment?
J: It's always great when I'm here
He winked at Chelsea and she made a weird face, you laughed. Chelsea Handlers show with Justin was always funny as heck. They talked about the single with Beyoncé
Chel: tell me Justin, who wrote this song? It's good
J: I did
Chel: you did?
She made big eyes
J: yes I did
He smiled widely
Chel: where did you get your inspiration from?
J: uhm you know
Justin started to blush
Chel: Am I the only seeing the boy blushing?
The crowd cheered
Chel: who is this girl?
J: it's my girlfriend
Chel: you got a girlfriend?
J: I do yes
Justin smiled with a proud look in his eyes. You smiled, knowing it was you was amazing.
Chel: okay tell me is it true that she's the hot girl in your new video?
J: that is true yes
In the background a scene from the video where you and Justin were dancing played. Justin looked at it and a red color spread on his cheeks.
Chel: last time you were here was in November 2011 and you were dating Selena Gomez. Now it's summer 2012 and you got a new girl and you actually want to talk about it, what changed?
J: ehm nothing changed it's just..
Chelsea interrupted him
Chel: no wait. Tell us why are you talking about this girl in public, you never did before?
J: Because she's different. I loved Selena yes, but with (YN) it's different. I want the whole world to know how much she means to me. She's my sunshine and I want to share my happiness with the world and most important with my fans. (YN) is a Belieber, that's how I met her and she still loves me for who I am and that's why I want to talk public about it. She's amazing and I think everybody deserves to get to know her
While Justin was talking you sat starring at the screen. He just poured out his love for you on live worldwide TV. You heart was pounding. This boy was the most amazing guy on the planet.
Chel: awww
Justin smiled at her
J: that's why
Chel: you know what Justin? That is really sweet. (Yn) is a lucky girl to have a boy like you
J: thank you
Chel: where is she right now?
J: I left her at my house sleeping, she's probably watching the show right now.
Chel: she's sleeping? What did you two do last night?
J: ehm we just hang out with some friends
He stuttered it out and the crowd laughed. You could feel heat in your cheeks.
Chel: let's just pretend that I believe that
Chelsea started to ask Justin questions about other stuff. Suddenly your phone went off.
You picked it up
Your best friend: (YN)! Did you and Justin fucking sleep together?
Y: hi hun. Nice to talk to you too
Ybf: ANSWER ME JERK
Y: ehm no not like really
YBF: WHAT DA FUCK DO YOU MEAN WITH NOT REALLY?
Y: calm your tits girl we did not have sex, we just had a little fun you know.
YBF: oh jeez I want to hear it!
Y: I'm pretty sure you don't
YBF: eew!
You laughed.
You talked on the phone for about an hour. Justin had gone of the show a long time ago when you finally hung up with (YBF).
You decided to call Justin
J: hey baby
Y: hi Justin
J: who were you talking on the phone with?
Y: (YBF) she saw the interview, girls you know, freak out about every possible little thing
Justin laughed
Y: what you aid was amazing Justin and I want you to know that I love you
J: I love you too (YN) and I'm coming home now, I am done with work for today
Y: great I'll have lunch ready
J: you know how to treat me right
You giggled and hung up. You quickly ran to the bathroom and changed to this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=38930809 You placed your hair in a messy pony and added a bit of make up. You checked yourself in the mirror PERFECT! You walked to the kitchen and searched for something to make food of. You found some bread and started to make sandwiches
?: hey (YN)
You turned around to see Caitlin and Christian in the door
Y: hey guys come on in
The walk in and you gave the both a hug. Chris had a really tight grab and it felt kind of uncomfortable.
Cait: what are you doing?
She jumped up and sat on the table. Christian took a chair and sat down. His eyes were following all your moves.
Y: Justin is on his way home, so I was making us some lunch. I haven't got anything all day
Chris: cool
Cait: did you see him on Chelsea this morning?
Y: yes. Wasn't he amazing?
You smiled widely and Caitlin nodded in agreement.
Cait: truly! I wished he had loved me so much when we were dating.
Y: I don't, cause I would never have got him then
You winked and Caitlin giggled.
Cait: that's true
You finished the sandwiches while you talked with Caitlin and Christian. You heard a slight knock on the kitchen door and turned around. Justin was standing in the door with a big bucket of red roses
J: ehm hi guys, I only thought that I'd fine (YN) here
He looked kind of disappointed
You smiled and walked to him
Y: hi Justin
You got up on tip toe and pressed your lips on his. He laid his free hand on your hip. You could feel him smile against your lips. You pulled away. You looked deep in to his eyes. It was like golden chocolate flowing around. He smiled
J: these are for you
He handed you the roses and you sniffed the smell. The smell was overwhelming.
Y: thank you Justin.
You smiled and kissed his cheek. He walked over and said hi to the Beadles. You st down and talked while you and Justin ate your sandwiches. Justin stroke his hand over your leg under the table.
Cait: where is Chaz and Ryan btw?
J: Ryan had to go some director thing and Chaz is visiting some family,
Cait: oh I see
Chris: what do you guys think about going bowling today?
Y: I suck at bowling
J: I'll help you baby
He smiled at you and you all agreed in going to bowl. You took Justin's car to the bowling center. You walked in and got your bowling shoes. The girl that worked there almost had a heart attack when she saw Justin. She got an autograph and everything was alright.
J: (YN) you'll start
Y: I am not so sure that this will impress you.
Justin gave you a friendly push and you swung the bowl. It went straight to the gutter.
You turned and looked at the guys with a weird look. They cracked up laughing
J: I'll help you this time
Justin stood behind you. His hand was laying over yours. His body was warm and you could hear him breath close to your ear. He moved your arm. The bowl went perfect and you knocked down the cones.
Y: YES!
You jumped around Justin's neck and hugged him, he laughed. You played the bowling game. Justin won, the Chris as 2nd, Caitlin and you were really bad, but she still won over you.
Cait: we need to get home, but we'll see you tomorrow right, we're having a party?
J: of course
You said goodbye and Justin and you started walking to the car.
Y: who's first at the car?
You punched Justin playfully and started running. Justin laughed and started to chase you. He got up to you fast and threw his arm around your waist. Hi spun you around and you laughed. He sat you down while you still laughed. You drove home talking and laughing. You got home.
J: let's go out and have dinner tonight baby
Y: that sounds nice
You smiled
Y: I'll go change
J: I'll wait for you
He kissed your forehead. You walked in and starred at your cloth.
Y(yelling): what shall I wear Justin?
J: dressy, but not too much
Y: that helps a lot
You could hear Justin laugh. You found out and tried this on: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=40191375
You walked out. Justin's back was facing you. He was wearing a checkered shirt and a pair of black jeans. He turned around and a smile crept on his face.
J: you're gorgeous
Y: you're handsome
You winked and he kissed you soft. His lips were moving and pressed against yours. You pulled away. He took your hand.
J: let's go honey
You walked down to his car and drove.
Y: where are we going Bieber?
J: wait and see babe
A sneaky smile was playing on his face.












Comment for more :)

3 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.