15 Nov 2011

Imagine story :)

Hey everybody :)
Thank you for the great support ;)
Enjoy<3


You looked at him and smiled, he looked nervous
Y: tell me Chaz
You could see he was searching his mind for the right words
You sat down next to him and laid you arm around his shoulder
C: I''m in love with you (YN)
He looked in to your eyes and you was speechless, Chaz likes you, but you was dating his best friend, and you loved Justin, but he was flirting with another girl, and....
Chaz leaned in and locked your lips. You first wanted to pull away, but the kiss was so intense that you kissed him back. Suddenly you got your mind back and pulled away
Y: HAVE YOU COMPLETELY LOST YOUR MIND!?
You got up and started walking angry around in circled
C: you kissed me back..
Y: listen Chaz
You closed your eyes and rubbed your head with your fingers
Y: I think you're an amazing guy, but I love Justin, and you know that!
You gave him a begging look,
C: I- I- I just had to tell you,
He looked down at his knees
Y(yelling): but why right now when I'm already so confused about Justin? I thought you would help me, and now you just made everything a complete mess!
C: sorry that I fell for you, I see how bad it is! Sorry princess that I ruined your kingdom! It's all about you! You! You! Sorry that I for once talked about my self
Y: that is so not fair Chaz!
C: well never mind
He got up and walked out the room.
Y: CHAZ!
C: what?
He turned around. His face was sad
You just looked at him
C: just what I thought, you can't even say sorry..
He shook his head and walked in to the boys' room. You smacked your door madly. How could he? He knew that he wasn't right, or was he? You sat down on the bed and hided your face in your hands. Everything was a mess right now, you just wanted to feel Justin's arms around you, but they were probably holding around that other girl.. Why did you yell at Chaz? The guy was in love with you and you just made it all his fault. You decided to walk in and apologize right away.
You walked to the doors room, you took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Ryan opened it
R: hey (YN). What are...
You interrupted him
Y: where's Chaz?
R: in the bathroom, but I...
You didn't let him finish what he was about to say. You walked past him and opened the door to the bathroom. Chaz was in the shower. You could not see him, but you could hear him
Y: Chaz, come out here now!
You heard him turn of the water
C: give me my towel
You gave the towel to the hand he was stretching out from behind the shower curtains.
Chaz walked out with only a towel around him. You looked a bit at him. No, you felt nothing. You was not in love with Chaz. You didn't feel that pounding and excitement as when you looked at Justin.
Y: I came to say that I'm sorry! I know I shouldn't have blamed you for everything! I'm so happy that you spoke your heart and trusted me and I'm sorry that I can't return your love, but that's reality. I hope we can still be friends, cause I really care about you. Once again I'm sorry.
You had looked him in the eyes through the whole speech, now you looked down at the ground.
The silence was killing you. You looked back up. Chaz was looking at you with a smile on his face
C: come here
He dragged you in and you threw your arms around him
Y(mumbling In to his chest: sorry
C: it's ok sweetheart I know it was not the right time, I hope you can forgive me
Y: you forgive me and I forgive you, deal?
You looked in his eyes
C: deal
He laughed and you hugged for a bit longer. Then you both pulled away.
Y: now get dressed, the party starts in 10
C: great! I'll be ready in 5
You walked out to Ryan waiting in the bedroom
R: what was that all about?
Y: never mind
R: ok
  • Chaz got ready and you walked down and met with the two beach guys in the lobby, then you went to the party -
Y: this is sooo cool
The beach were filled with different colored lamps. The music was blasting and it was filled with young people.
J: hi guys
Justin came walking from the dance floor with Carla by his side
Y: hi
You didn't returned when he pulled you in and hugged you close
He gave you a weird and hurt look as he pulled away
Y: we need to talk Justin, please come with me
You walked down to the water and Justin followed you without a word
J: what's wrong (YN)? I can see pain in your eyes
Y: you know me way to well
He smiled, but it faded away when you didn't smiled at him
Y: tell me something, why are flirting around with this Carla girl?
J: I am not flirting with her
Y: yes you are Justin and it hurts me
J: well she's just a fan. And she just broke up with her boyfriend so I wanted her to feel special
Y: but you forgot how it felt to be your girlfriend...
J: i'd never do anything to hurt you (YN); and you know that
Y: I do...
J: I'm glad
He smiled and you couldn't help it but smile and forgive him
J: there's something else right
You looked down at your feet
Y: Chaz and I kind of kissed
for a long time Justin didn't say anything
You looked at him, he looked angry
J: what`?
Y: he said he was In love with me, and kissed me. And I didn't pulled away. But I told him that I don't see him like that at all and he understands. And I'm so sorry Justin . I wish that this day never happened and..
Justin interrupted you with a soft deep kiss
J: Like I said before, you talk to much
YOU smiled and he laid his hands on your cheeks
J: let's just forget today, alright shawty?
You nodded
Your lips met and a warm steam went through your whole body
Y: I love you Justin
J: I love you too Mrs. Bieber
He winked and you giggled
He took your hand and you walked by the water forth and back for hours. Talking, holding hands and kissing...







I know there was not so much Justin in this chapter, hope it's ok ;) Comment for more<3

3 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.