13 Nov 2011

Imagine story :)

Hey guys :)
Last time I made a huge mistake I wrote 25 year old instead of 15 ;) you're of course not 25 year old, only 15<3
Haha, here's the next chapter <3


----next morning----
You opened your eyes. Justin was resting his head in his hadn and looking at you
J: goodmorning beautiful
Y: morning
He kissed your forehead
J: you're so cute when you sleep
Y: how long hve you been watching me?
J: like 10 minutes
Y: creep
You smiled cheerful and he raised his shoulders
J: I'm just a simple guy in love hunni
Y: and a corny one to
You smiled and pecked his nose
Y: what time is it?
J: 11.05am
Y: ok, we're meeting the boys in 55 mins. Then
J: what are we even going to?
Y: I promised that we was going to the beach to get ladies
J: you're craazy
He shook his head and you laughed
Your tummy started to rumble
J: aww is my little princess hungry?
Y: a bit
J: I'll order some food
Y: thank you Justy(girly voice)
You wawed flirty with your eyelashes and made a kiss mouth
He chuckled and raised from the bed. You walked to your suitcase and dressed in this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=39406775
You placed your hair in a messy ponutail and put a bit of make-up on.
You walked out from the bathroom. Justin was sitting at the table and the breakfast was waiting
Y: mmmm it looks delicious
J: oh so yum!
He smiled at you
J: you're looking pretty girl, remember we're not looking for a guy, only girls
Y: I'll remember
You winked and sat down in front of him
You started to eat while you talked. It was amazing how Justin and you could talk and laugh about everything, like you had known each other your whole life
J: what is the most romantic thing you can ever imagine?
Y: hmm like for example when you sang Come home to me to me
J: something you have never tried
Y: that would be to get kissed in the rain
J: alright
Y: why?
J: never mind
Y: tall me please
You pouted
J: no and don't make that face please
Y: urrgh ok
Justin chuckled
J: come on baby, let's meet up with the guys.
You walked out and down to the lobby
C+R: morning
Y: good morning guys
You hugged them
Y: ready to get some laaaadies?
You smiled and the boys laughed
R: oh yes
(not so long to the beach, so you walked down there)'
The papz were taking pics of you all the way. Justin didn't care. He goofed around. Held your hand. Kissed you and everything all the way.
You arrived at the beach. The beach were filled with young people
Y: wow why are there so many teenagers here?
J: you don't know?
Y: no?
J: well I saw a poster at the hotel. There are gonna be some competitions, some music and an open scene for whoever wants to perform something
R: perfect day to find girls
His eyes searched the beach. You looked all over. You saw a group with two boys and four girls sitting a bit away from where you were standing
Y: what about that group?
You pointed
C: they look hot, but they are sitting with two boys
Y: I can see that they are not interested
R: how?
Y: it's a girl thing ok? I'll get the boys away and you get those girls
C: great
J: bad idea
Y: come on Justin! I'm not interested in them, you know that!
You pecked his lips
J: alright then
he smiled at you and you walked to the group
They all looked up when you walked close to them
Y: hi, may we sit here?
Guy1: of course
He smiled at you. You bite you lip and sat down.
Y: I'm (YN), this is Justin, Chaz and Ryan
Girl: aren't you Justin Bieber?
J: yes I am
You felt a little jealous when he sat down and started talking to her, she was hot!
You shook it off you
Y: what's your names?
You turned to the two boys
Guy1: I'm Ashton
Guy2: I'm Andrew
Y: A and A, that should be easy to remember.
You smiled your most flirty smile and you could see in their eyes that they bought it
Ryan and Chaz sat down and talked to the last three girls
Y: so are you on vacation here?
You sat and talked with them and it went really good. They looked like this: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/152/mklc.jpg/ (RANDOM)
You felt a tap on your shoulder
R: I'll find someone else, these girls are too much
Y: I'll go with you
R: thanks
Y: I gotta go now guys, it was really nice talking to you.
Ashton(blonde): are you coming to the beachparty tonight?
Y: I don't know
Andrew: you should
Y: sure sounds fun
Ash: we'll meet you at the lobby
Y: cool
You said goodbye and walked away with Ryan
R: be careful or Justin is gonna knock those guys down
Y: aye where is Justin?
R: hmm
You searched the beach with your eyes
You saw him standing at the icecream kiosk with that hot girl
Y: Let's go up there!
R: chill girl! I'm afraid what might happen to that girl!
Y: look at them!
Justin was standing with a tissue removing something from her white SMALL tank top! She was laughing and trying to remove his hands
R: calm down!
Y: ok, ok!
You and Ryan walked up to them
Y: hey
You gave the girl a death stare
J: hi (YN), this is Carla, Carla meet (YN)
Carla: hi
She smiled and her green eyes were friendly. Urrgh the girl was even nice and beautiful
Y: sorry if we interrupted you
Carla: you didn't! Justin just spilled ice cream all over me
J: well..
They both burst out laughing. This was too much! Your heart was aching
Y: we were going anyway
You took Ryan's arm and dragged him away quickly
R: what was that?
Y: he is REALLY flirting with her..
R: come on (YN), you know how much he loves you
Y: I thought I did
R: please let me see that beautiful smile
you smiled at his way to cheer you up
R: there it is
He hugged you
Y: now let's find you a girl
You used the rest of the afternoon to look for a girl
AT 4pm you still hadn't found anything good enough. You met with Chaz and walked to the hotel. You had know idea where Justin was, but right now you were too mad at him anyway
C: we're going to the party right?
R: YES!
C: cool
R: I'll go in and take a shower
Y: ok, Chaz will you help me pick my outfit
C: sure
You walked in and started to look for something for you to wear,
Y: what about this?
http://www.polyvore.com/sweetheart/set?id=37786098
You walked out from the bathroom and Chaz' eyes almost popped out from his head.
C: you're gorgeous and (YN)?
Y: yes?
C: there's something I need to tell you....





Comment to find out what Chaz need to tell you <3

4 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.