6 Nov 2011

Imagine story :)

Enjoy the next chapter guys<3


Y: OMG you're Beyoncé
B: Hi girl, you must be the beautiful girlfriend of Justins
She smiled at you and you did not know what to do
Y: oh holy lord!
J: come here
You walked over and Beyoncé hugged you
B: it's a pleasure to meet you, Justin just told me about you
You smiled at Justin and his cheeks went red
B: How I miss young love
P: me too
Pattie and Beyoncé greeted each other
J: so guys you are probably wondering what B is even doing here
Y: yes!
B: well Justin called me a couple of nights ago. He told me he had wrote a special love song, but he wanted to make it a duet. He played the song and I loved it! So here I am
She smiled hugely
Justin smirked
J: come here baby
He took your hand and walked in to the recording box
Y: you're not making me sing! I sound like a cat when someone is stepping on it's tale
J: no I'm not
He smiled secretly
J: sit down
He pointed to a chair and you sat down
Justin took his guitar from the corner and sat down on an opposite chair
J: (YN), I wrote this song for you. I'm not good at speaking my mind, but I'm good at singing it!
He started to play on his guitar.
J: I wrote this when I was mad at you for splitting up with me
(just pretend it's Justins song)
His soft voice hazed around your body. His eyes were closed as he got in to the song. A slight tear rolled down your cheek. His words touched you deeply. His voice slowly faded away and he opened his eyes. His eyes were shining with tears. He looked at your face. The tears were rolling down. He quickly laid his guitar away. You stood up and your lips met. He slipped his arms around your waist. Your arms laid around his neck. The kiss went deep, soft, intimate and long. You slowly pulled away. He gently stroke your tears away with his thumb.
Y: I'm sorry Justin, I love you
J: don't be, it's the past now, I love you too
You smiled and he chuckled
J: but the song, can I record it with Beyoncé?
Y: oh heck yeah! That'd be amazing
You smiled widely and he pecked your lips.
J: let's get started then
You walked out, holding hands.
P: ohhh
Pattie ran over and threw her arms around you
J: what are you doing mom?
P: I just think that you guys are meant to be! Remember the recording studio is made out of glass, I can see you
She smiled and took a step back. Justin had his arm around your shoulder. He looked at you and he smiled a warm smile
J: I think you're right mom
B: this song is gonna rock the charts!
You all laughed
Beyoncé and Justin started recording. Every time Justin sang he looked at you. His eyes were filled with tears. The song really touched him deeply.
R: I can't believe that he's so deeply in love with you
C: true! I've never seen him like this!
R: me neither! Not with Caitlin, Selena or anybody else!
Y: well that's a good thing I guess
You smiled at them
C: it is
R: I'm just sad that (YBF) left
Y: how did it actually went with you guys?
R: well she's a nice girl and I could have fell for her, but I needed more time
Y: I understand
C: and I'm just forever alone
Y: haha no you're not Chaz
Chaz pouted
C: yes I am!
Y: listen, tomorrow we go to the beach and we look for some girls for you guys, deal?
The boys smiled at you
R: you're cool (YN), Justin is lucky he found a real girl like you
Y: aww thank you guys
You all hugged.
B: guys! The song is ready
You all got up. Justin laid his arms around your waist and hugged you from behind. As the song played he rested his head on your shoulder. As the last tones drifted away he kissed your neck
J: what do you think?
Y: I love it!
J: remember it's all about you baby
You turned around in his arms and kissed his lips passionately
B: I have to go now, But it had been amazing to work with you Justin and to meet the rest of you
Justin let go of you and walked over to Beyoncé
J: thank you for wanting to work with me
B: you're very welcome young man! And take care of your girl, you found something special here, I call it true love
She smiled and hugged you all goodbye.
The door sammed after her
J: DAMN SHE'S SO HOT
C: OH JEEZ YES!
R: SHE'S SO SEXY!
Pattie shook her head and walked to the coffee room to join Scooter and Kenny
Y: excuse me?
J: she's not anything compared to you but still like come on!
Y: it's true, that woman got some serious sexy curved going on
J: I love you
He gave you a wet kiss on your cheek and you all laughed
R: shall we go to a restaurant? I'm starving
Y: I want pizza
J: whatever you say princess
He kissed you soft on the lips
C: Justin and (yn) kissing in a tree (fbjdfnkdfnk mumbling)
Y: huh?
C: I can't remember more
You all laughed. You got the approve of Scooter to leave and drove to the nearest pizzeria






Comment for more :)

3 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.