10 Nov 2011

Imagine story :)

Hi guys :) Just wanted to let you all know how much your sweet comments and tweets mean to me, thank you!<3
Enjoy :)



J: it's me baby
Y: what are you doing?
You could not see him because of the shower curtains
J: I just thought I maybe could join you?
His hand grabbed around the curtain
Y: ehmm I don't know
You laid your hand over his, he pulled the curtain away. He was fully clothed
Y: Justin please..
You tried to close the curtains but he was too strong
J: please baby! you turn me on!
You blushed
Y: come here
He qucikly took his cloth of and stepped in to you
His hands slightly touched your body and he pressed his lips against yours
The water was pouring down over your wet bodies
Justin lips seperated and you sneaked your tongue in to his mouth
You could feel him smile as you made out. His hands were stroke your body softly and you curled your arms around his neck. He pressed his wet hot body against yours. The conda was alive ;) (HAhahahah it's so weird writing this)
He pulled away. His eyes were shining in yours
J: you make me sooo horny
You were out of breath. His dick were hard and you could not take it any more. You pulled away and walked quickly out of the shower. You took your towel and swapped it around your body
J: what's wrong (YN)?
He turned the water off and walked out to you. The water was dripping from his hair and eyelashes. His abs were glinsing with waterdrops. You bited your lip and turned away. He was too sexy for you to handle, and you were not ready for what might happen if you walked back to him.
J: please tell me (YN), what's wrong?
He placed his hand on your shoulder and you shook it off and went out from the bathroom
You could hear Justin mumbling somthing to himself
You walked over to your suitcase and took this on: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=39268344
J: baby, just look at me
You turned around, he was dressed again and damn he was beautiful. The brown eyes stunning but confused. His wellformed lips were teared a bit apart. His hair was falling naturally down his face.
Y: come over here Justin, I need to tell you something..
You sat down on the bed and he walked over and sat beside you.
J: why are you acting this weird? is there snything wrong?
You took his hand and looked down a bit
Y: Justin you know how much I love you right?
You looked in his eyes
He nodded
Y: I love you really deeply and you DO really turn me on, but I'm only 25 and I'm not ready to lose my virginity and I think I might do that if you keep doing all these things to me...
For a long time you were just looking at each other then Justin spoke
J: I completely understand honey, it's just difficult because I love you and you are so extremely sexy and I want to be with you for the rest of my life. But I can't wait, I'll wait on you forever. ok baby? you don't have to feel forced to do anything! I want you to feel comfortable, that is was means the most to me, I love you
You smiled
J: ARGGH!
He slapped his forehead nad you gave him a worried look
Y: what?
J: STOP! just you smiling makes me wanna kiss you
Y: who said you're not allowed to kiss me?
You giggled and winked at him
He chuckled and you both leaned in to a soft long kiss
When you pulled away he still had his eyes closed
Y: what are you doing?
J: I'll just see how long time I could feel your lips on mine after you pulled away
Y: huh?
J: Your lips my biggest weakness
He sang and you laughed
Y: come here Bieber!
You grabbed his hair and pulled him back on your lips
Your lips moved in sync. He bited your bottomlip softly
You talked for a while then you realized that Ryan and Chaz were waiting for you
J: come here!
He threw you on his back and ran to the otherside of the hallway. You laughed as he sat you down on the couch next to Ryan
C: hey guys,
Chaz walked out from the little kitchen with chips, sweets and soda
C: we were just about to watch a movie
J: awesome
Justin bumped down on the couch and ppulled you on his lap
J: I'm ready
He kissed your naeck and you giggled
Y: me too
You leaned your back against Justin's chest and took a bowl of sweets from Chaz
R: you're guys are too much
He shook his head and started the movie
-----skipping to after the movie-------------
C: what time is it?
J: it's only 7:30pm
Y: so early!?
J: yes
Y: wow!
J: I think I'll go over and talk a bit with my mom, haven't really spent time with her for a long time
R: ok, I'll just call home
C: me too
J: (YN) are you coming with me?
Y: sure
You jumped up and Justin got up as well
Y: see you tomorrow guys! we're going out for ladies remember?
You winked and the laughed
R: we'll be ready at 12
J: great, now come on beauty
He took your hand and you wlaked to Pattie's room
Justin just walked in without knocking
J: hi mom
P: hey kids
She was sitting in front of the computer
J: what are you doing?
Justin walked over and laid his hands on her shoulders. You stood beside him. You were looking at a article about Justin and you. The headline was: Did Justin Bieber really fall for a fan?
J: yes he did
He looked at you and gave you a warm smile, you blushed
There were pictures of you and Justin. Talking, walking, laughing, kissing, eating, running, holding hands and so much more! It was pictures from your whole vacation.
Y: Well I forgot my camera at home, luckily we got the papz
Justin and Pattie laughed
P: at least they are not writing anything bad, and neither are the fans. I just checked twitter, they are so happy that Justin told them about you and that you are a fan.
Y: wow that's amazing
P: it truly is
Pattie got up from the chair
P: you guys hungry?
J: I'm always hungry, what about you shawty?
Y: a bit maybe
P: I'll just order some roomservice, just sit down
She gestured to the couch and you and Justin sat down.
-- You, Pattie and Justin used the evening laughing, eating and talking---
You yawned and Justin laid his arm around your shoulder
J: I'll think we will have to go to bed now
P: sure
Y: thank you for tonight Pattie, it has been nice
P: you too sweetheart
She gave you both a hug and you left her room
You got back in to your own hotel room
Justin watched you as you got ready for bed. You laid down and he covered you in the duvet.
J: goodnight my love
He kissed your forehead
Y: are you leaving?
J: ehmm I guess
Y: no stay here please
You pouted and he smiled
J: whatever you say princess
He dressed in his boxers and laid down beside you
Y: goodnight Justin
J: goodnight princess
You kissed and snuggled up to his chest. then you fell asleep
______________________________________________________






Comment for next part :) if you write your twittername I'll tweet you whenever a new chapter is out, my twitter is @TrueKennySwag :)

7 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.