17 Nov 2011

Imagine story :)

Hi guys
YAY now it's time for next chapter ;)
I love this on myself ;)
enjoy<3



  • You arrived back at the hotel after an amazing night. You fell asleep with Justin by your side. NEXT MORNING:
J: Morning sunshine
You felt Justin's lips pressed against you forehead. You opened your eyes with a smile on your face
Y: good morning Bieber
J: how did you sleep?
Y: good thank you
You sat up and he laid his arm around your shoulder
Y: how about you?
J: how can I not sleep well when an angle is sleeping next to me
He softly placed a kiss on your cheek
Y: what is going on with you being so flirty this morning?
You smiled a curious smile
J: Nothing! I'm just so happy that you're mine
You couldn't help but smile at him. He was showing off his white teeth in a beautiful smile
Y: well I'm glad to be yours
You snuggled closer to him and he tightened his arm around you
J: I just kind of realized how blessed I am at this very moment
Y: what do you mean?
You titled your head
J: you look so cute
He pecked your nose and you giggled
Y: no seriously Justin, of course you're blessed! You living out your dream in the world, what more could you ask for?
J: that's what I mean! Right now I got everything. My singer carrier, a bit of acting, the most incredible friends, fans and family and then I got the most beautiful, sweet, smart, caring, kind and amazing girlfriend I could ever imagine
Y: you're too sweet
You placed a light kiss on his cheek
J: I know
He shrugged and made a innocent face
Y: (giggling): that's great Bieber
J: aww come here you're little baby
He turned you around and laid himself on top of you
He pecked your forehead
J: You're my baby
He pecked your nose
J: you're my love
He pecked you chin
J: you're my girl
He pecked your neck and you giggled
Y: stop Justin, it tickles
J: oh it does?
He raised his eyebrows. He pecked your neck again and again. You tried to roll away from under him, but you couldn't. You was laughing and finally he stopped and joined your laughter.
Justin still sat on top of you. He looked deep in to your eyes.
J: have I ever told you how beautiful eyes you got?
He smiled sweetly to you
Y: you have now
He leaned down and your lips met in an explosion of emotions. His lips were soft and warm. You heart started beating way faster than normal. All of sudden Justin pulled away
J: wow what is that?
Y : what?
You gave him a weird look
J: is that your heart I can feel beating?
Y: ehm
Your cheeks started burn. He gently touched your chest. His fingers were cold and send vibrations through your body
J: wow you're heart is going nuts!
Y: it's your fault baby
You bite your lip
J: what? Have I made you ill?
He quickly got of you and laid down beside you. His eyes were scanning your face worried
Y: no chill boy
You placed you hand on his cheek
Y: you make my heart beat crazy in love
You smiled at him and a sneaky smile crept on his face
J: oh I see.
He laid his arms around your waist and pulled you close to his body. Your heart started beating fast when you felt his warm body pressed against yours. His eyes were shining in to yours.
J: I love you (YN)
Y: I love you too Justin
Your lips met and moved around. He separated your lips with his tongue. Your tongues were playing and your hands found their way to his hair. His hair was soft and you stroke it as you made out. Your heart was going crazy, it almost hurt
Y: please stop Justin
You had pulled away and he gave you a worried look
J: what is it baby?
He stroke your hair away from your face
Y: my heart hurts
Justin smiled
J: sorry, but I can't do anything
Y: it's okay, I'll let it slip this time
He chuckled and you kissed his lips with a smile on your face.
J: let's check twitter
Y: alright
He raised from the bed and found his lap top
You used the whole forenoon to watch silly youtube videos and be on twitter.









Comment for more :)

4 comments:

  1. You are an amazing writer!! Hehe I love being able to think of me as Justin's girlfriend<3 but he really does make my heart beat like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r out of d wrld..nd ur imagination!! OMB...i've no fr it!! <3 u

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.