24 Nov 2013

A Little Post About Me, Ana.

Helllooooo! I was thinking that since I can't really update right now, I'd tell you a little bit about me. I don't think I've done one of these posts yet so why not now?
Most of you probably know me as Ana, if you even know that, but my full name is Tatyana. I can be called either, but Ana is one of my many nicknames.
I'm 15 years old and I currently live in the United States as I have my whole life!
I can speak a little bit of Spanish, Russian, and yeah that's pretty much it...
School is my main job right now and I'd say I'm pretty good at it! I am in high school and a straight A Honors student, which is why I like writing(: My favorite subject would have to be any art class, those are my specialty!
After I finish school, I plan on moving somewhere among the US to go to college and hopefully I can travel the world someday after that!
I'm planning on traveling because I am an aspiring model. I haven't exactly started modelling yet, but I do have a portfolio ready to go(:
When I'm not writing on the blog or in school, I like to draw, read, and hang out with my friends. I am in lacrosse too! I'm a very subtle person haha... Oh! And I also love to go shopping and anywhere not in town.
I've been by Justin's side throughout everything so far and although I get frustrated defending him sometimes, I do it anyways. I put up with so much shit for him and I wish he'd just realize it... but I'm fine as long as he is!
Believe it or not, but I'm a huge belieber(; and I'm also a fan of Ed Sheeran, Miley Cyrus and some artists nobody has ever heard of like The xx and Mat Kearney. My taste in music varies... A LOT.
I have a huge family and some pets, but lets not get into that talk... it'd take forever!
Some other things about me... I love the color pink! LOVE LOVE THE COLOR OKAY!?
I have been on this blog since the very beginning of January this year and I'm still going strong. My stories are Those Three Little Words, All Too Well, New Beginnings, Found, and Beneath Your Beautiful which i am currently working on. (GO READ IT NOW IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY)
Just click on the title of the one you want to read and it will bring you to the first chapter!
I'm also working on another story too... I am writing it in my notebook right now during my free time in school and when I have time other than that. I'll type it up when I'm done with the current story I'm writing and hopefully you guys will like it(:
And I think that's everything you should know about me... Well, anyways, you can always contact me at ana.mckenna7@live.com and all of my other accounts which I post at the end of my stories(:

For those of you who are curious, or maybe you're not curious, here's what I look like:

3 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.