9 Nov 2013

Beneath Your Beautiful: 14: Dates.

Hiiiiii guys! Next chapter, you will like the next chapter! Hopefully you like this one too, but you'll definitely like the next one! Haha anyways, here's the next chapter! Questions? Ideas? You know what to do, leave them below!(: check my polyvore for the outfit if you'd like! It's titled '14', I can't attach a link at the moment! anababy13.polyvore.com
8 comments for next chapter?

Chapter 14:

Tuesday, May 22nd, 2012

2:00pm

 

“Please welcome, Justin Bieber.”

The crowd roared, the spotlights shined, and Justin walked on stage. As usual, he had a smile on his face, the smile that I always loved. I smiled myself and watched him sit down. The screams went on and on and on but eventually, Ellen began her interview with Justin. Justin was wearing a varsity jacket with the letter J on the front and BOYFRIEND on the back. His hair was slicked up and he just looked so happy.

“For school, we actually built it in so that I’m actually learning stuff that like matters.” Justin said. I could tell that he was somewhat nervous, but he was getting around it.

“Like what?” Ellen said, the crowd laughing in the background.

“A lot of stuff like x minus c squared like when am I gonna use that?”

Everyone laughed and I couldn’t hide mine either. Watching from backstage wasn’t that bad but I couldn’t see Justin right on, I watched from the cameras. It was fun to see how Justin reacted to everything. I’d met Ellen before the show and she was really funny and nice.

“It’s really cool that you did that to your car,” Ellen said about Justin’s chrome colored car that she gifted to him, “And (YN) likes the car?”

“Of course, I think.” Justin answered questioningly.

“And you guys go to basketball games a lot?”

I covered my mouth. I had a feeling Ellen was going to do something. Late last month Justin and I attended a Lakers game, but it was no big deal. Nothing happened, except for that one thing…

“Yep.” Justin simply answered.

“Do you really ever get a chance to watch the games or?...

“No, no, not really, no.” Justin said shaking his head.

A picture of us came up on the screen behind them and I laughed. Of course it was a picture of us kissing; I saw Justin blush a little.

“There’s a game going on!” Ellen commented.

“So much for that.” Justin mumbled.

I giggled at Justin’s little show. His facial expressions were priceless and the way he smiled. I loved watching him in interviews like I had before because he was so cute and always stuttered.

“What’s the back of your jacket say?” Ellen knowingly asked.

Justin stood and turned around, pointing to the back of his jacket where it said ‘BOYFRIEND’, “I actually got you a little something.”

“Oh really?”

“I did.” Justin smiled.

“Well give it to me.” Ellen demanded.

The crowd laughed as Justin reached into the bag next to him and pulled out another varsity jacket that was matching except it said girlfriend on the back of it and had an E on the front. Ellen stood up and put it on with Justin’s help. They hugged before sitting back down.

“Well you didn’t only bring me a gift, you told me backstage that you were announcing something very exciting.” Ellen said sitting down.

“I am guess what I’m announcing!”

“Well I know, I don’t want to guess.”

“I’m announcing my tour!” Justin said excitedly.

Ellen announced that everyone in the audience was getting tickets and they all stood up and screamed. Barely being able to talk, Ellen ended that part of the filming and it cut to commercial. Without an actual break, they just continued on into the next segment.

“Now Justin you graduated just about two weeks ago and you didn’t get a proper graduation, nor did (YN), so I’m gonna give you guys one, come over here.” Ellen motioned over across the stage.

Justin stood up and made his way over to the chairs that awaited his arrival. Wait, chairs? With an S? That meant there were two- oh… Two graduations, one for him and one for me… I had a feeling something was up when they were acting odd around me. Justin rushed backstage and took my hand, dragging me out on stage with him.

“Come on babe.” He rushed.

I laughed and followed along behind him with a quick pace. Someone helped me put on a little gown and Justin helped me up the stairs to the little chair next to his. Ellen stood in front of the single podium with her cap and gown on too. The crowd’s screams died down after a few seconds and we began.

“So you don’t mess up your hair I made you a special cap Justin.” Ellen said as an assistant came on to the stage with an odd looking hat.

It was attached to something that sat on his shoulders so it wouldn’t mess up his hair. I laughed and took my cap, just placing it on my head. The little music started and I laughed as Justin and I stared up at Ellen. Our little audience was four people, four familiar faces actually.

“Good Afternoon, welcome everyone, our audience, Justin’s manager Scooter, Justin’s road manager Kenny, Justin’s mother Pattie, and (YN)’s father Matt,” the crowd clapped and I just looked over and smiled at Justin. He had his hands in his lap and he smiled back at me with his hat bouncing above his head.

“Today, is an important day,” Ellen began, “We’re here to honor the accomplishments of the Biebs and the lovely (YN). Two great American’s, one happens to be from Canada. Guys, guys, you finally made it you’re graduating and I’m so proud of you believe it or not.”

We laughed at Ellen’s jokes she made throughout the speech and Justin got bored and stared at his tassel. He spun it in a circle by just moving slightly. I started to giggle and covered it up with my hand over my mouth.

“Can I say a few words?” Justin cut in.

“No you cannot say a few words.”

“Please?”

“Fine go ahead.”

Justin stood up and Ellen took his spot in the chair. I watched as Justin did his little speech now.

“I’d like to um, thank my sponsors,” Justin went on with random sponsors he must’ve thought of on the spot.

I laughed yet again and Ellen made me stand up. I stood between her and Justin and she pulled out two diplomas.

“Well it’s my honor to present you two with these diplomas.”

I took mine in my hand and examined it, “Is this real?” I asked.

She assisted me in taking the ribbon off and unfolding it to reveal an actual diploma. Justin did the same and made a high pitched ‘awe’ in the process.

“It’s official.” Justin said as we both held them up to the crowd.

They said Ellen Academy on them too which was pretty hilarious. Justin turned to me and before I realized it, he quickly pressed his lips against mine. When he pulled away I stared into his eyes and smiled. He pulled away and stepped off of the tiny stage and ran to the crowd, giving a girl his graduation cap. I threw mine into the crowd and the cameras cut off for commercial. Justin came back to me and we walked backstage together with our parents.

“That was the best graduation ever.” I laughed as I held onto Justin’s arm.

We went into the dressing room allowing Justin to change for his performance. He just took off his gown and jacket and wore a gray shirt. I sat in the dressing room and tweeted from my phone: @(yourusername): I love you so much @EllenDeGeneres. After that, I sat in the crowd with a few fans and watched Justin’s performance. The fans were freaking out that I was with them and I took pictures for them and with them too. They loved me, surprisingly, and I don’t think any of us left there unhappy.

 

Thursday, May 31st, 2012

9:00pm

 

I stretched my arms up and towards the hotel ceiling as soon as I awoke from my nap. Gosh, it was already 9, I’d been sleeping for 3 hours. My sleep schedule was so messed up, but I didn’t even care anymore. It was quite hard to sleep with the fans outside of the hotel screaming their heads off. I sighed and looked around with no sign of Justin. Well that was a bit odd. He already did a little secluded concert here in Paris, so where would he go? I glanced on the balcony… no Justin. I decided to step out on the balcony anyways to look down at the humongous crowd of screaming girls and some boys. Their screams got louder when they saw me, which was a little surprising too. I waved down at them and blew kisses; I didn’t know what to do after that so I went back inside.

I heard the door to our room shut and I looked to the bed where a long skinny box laid with a note stuck on the top. I grabbed it and read the note.

(YN),

Put this on and meet me downstairs.

-J

I folded the note and stuck it under the box. I opened up the peculiar box to find a dress laid out perfectly with a pair of heels and some other accessories on top. I smiled and held up the dress against my body and looked into the long mirror. Not bad for a boy, and although I didn’t like dresses, I was going to still wear this for him.

I did up my hair and makeup before I slipped the dress over my head and completed my outfit with some heels and jewelry. I looked really fancy, and I actually liked it. Although being lazy in comfy clothes had its perks, so did dressing up like a princess.

I left the room with a key tucked into a pocket in my clutch and headed to the elevator. I felt odd because there were no body guards or anything like usual, but it was definitely nice. The elevator light buzzed on and a little ding sounded. The doors separated revealing Justin standing in front of me with his hands behind his back. He was wearing a normal outfit with his hair slicked back under his snapback. He looked me up and down and smiled to himself.

“This,” he said as he pulled his hand out from behind himself, “is for you.”

He presented himself with a single red rose with a long green stem. I smiled wider, now stepping out of the elevator, and took it in my hands. I smelt the sweet aroma and bit my lip.

“May I ask what this is all about?” I said as I linked arms with him.

We walked forward, without any words from him, towards the lobby doors. Cameras outside flashed but neither Justin nor I ducked our heads. I was too smiley and happy and proud to either way. We were whisked into a truck and I sat next to Justin, leaning my legs towards him.

“We are going on a late dinner date. I want to treat my lady to something special while we’re here in Paris.” Justin answered my question.

I held my rose in one hand and his hand in the other with our fingers intertwined. The car ride seemed like it was just seconds long, literally, we got there so quickly. We stepped out of the car without any lights flashing and walked into a fancy restaurant. Fancy wasn’t exactly me, but it worked.

“Bieber.” Justin said as we approached the podium with a tall skinny man behind it.

“Bieber… yes… right this way.” He said skimming his list a second time for Bieber.

We followed him to a secluded spot in a back corner and sat down. I was sort of uncomfortable from all of this fancy stuff, I felt like I was a rich classy girl, but I knew I wasn’t. I glanced at the menu and saw things that were very unfamiliar to me. I looked up at Justin about the same time he did and we stared at each other.

“You have no idea what any of this is either, do you?” Justin said with a smirk on his face.

“Not at all.” I answered with a giggle, covering my mouth.

Justin pushed back away from the table and stood up and walked around to my side, holding out his hand to grab mine. I grabbed it and stood up and he pulled me into him, our bodies colliding.

“Shall we hit up the nearest diner, miss (YLN)?” Justin asked in an accent.

“Why, Mr. Bieber, that’d be lovely.” I replied in the same accent.

I gripped my clutch in one hand and hooked my arm with Justin’s. We walked out of the restaurant and took a left, walking along the streets of Paris, searching for a diner.

8 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.