15 Nov 2013

Beneath Your Beautiful: 17: New Friends.

Okay I keep forgetting to post the night before so I'm sorry... Again I'm posting before school lol...
Anyways, I asked before, do you guys want me to make a twitter or something for this blog to keep you updated? Would anybody follow? Leave comments below!
Also for anybody that's wondering, I'll leave my accounts below so you can contact it follow me!
These next two chapters are super emotional and if you are a one direction fan just know that nothing about the boys in the story is what happened in reality(;
8 comments?(:

Chapter 17:

Friday, June 29th, 2012

Noon

 

I clumsily stumbled down the spiral stairs and landed on my feet, surprisingly, at the bottom. Justin was upstairs just making some business calls and still changing into his swimsuit. We decided to spend a day outside to relax for once, Justin took the day off just for us. He insisted that I answered the door because I guess he had a surprise for me. Before Justin, I hated every single surprise anybody gave me, but now, I kinda liked them. They were always great with Justin, unlike other peoples.

I gripped the doorknob and turned it slowly opening it to reveal a familiar face, “ARI!”

She extended her arms and we hugged and squealed and freaked out together.

“I can never repay Justin for all of these surprises he gives me.” I laughed as I pulled away.

“You don’t have to babe.” Justin said as he quickly descended the stairs.

Ari hugged him before I grabbed her hand and tugged her up the stairs, “I’ll show you your room.”

We walked into the guest room and she dropped her bags. She looked around in awe as most people did. I just laughed and plopped on the bed.

“Gosh, it’s like your dad’s house but better.” Ari laughed.

I rolled my eyes at her and she ventured out into the hall. I followed close behind her to see where she was going. I didn’t mind her exploring, there was nothing for me or Justin to hide. She found our room and explored it. I just laid on the bed and watched her with careful eyes. When she reached for the nightstand drawer with a smirk on her face I slapped her hand away and sat up.

“Ooh, someone’s hiding something.” She said deviously.

“No… but there is something that I probably should have told you a month ago…” I avoided her eye contact and she slapped my arm before she covered her mouth with her hands.

“No! You didn’t! OMG!” she freaked out.

“Calm down Ari, it’s no big deal-“

“You guys- and you- what was it like?” she asked astonished.

“What the hell?” I laughed, but we both knew that I was going to explain it, “It was so magical Ari! It just happened in the moment, you know? I couldn’t believe what was happening at the time but I didn’t push him away or anything.”

“Awe! I can’t wait to fall in love, it’s so cute. Have you told him that you love him yet?”

I ran through every memory of mine in my head. Oh… I hadn’t. “No, actually, neither of us has said it yet.”

“When you do, who’s the first person you’ll call?”

“The first person I will call will be Arianna.” I said in a monotone voice.

She laughed and wrapped her arms around me. I smiled and held her back, “Gosh, I love you.”

“I know you do.” She replied.

I rolled my eyes and we headed downstairs to find Justin at the front door greeting another person. Oh gosh, who else did he invite over tonight?

“Justin?” I asked as we neared the last steps.

He turned towards us and closed the door so that there was only a crack of light peaking in from outside. He had a smile on his face as he whispered outside and turned back towards us.

“Hey baby, I have another surprise.”
“Oh god, look Justin you need to stop doing this because I never have surprises for you.” I whined.

“You don’t have to, just let me take care of you.” Justin smiled.

I walked over to him and pressed my lips against his. “Now who’s outside?”

“(YN), Ari,” Justin said opening the door, “meet Zayn, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Harry.”

I covered my mouth with my hand and turned around to see Ari doing the same. She ran over to me and without words, we silently fangirled with one another. I tried my best to keep my cool so that I didn’t look weird, but it was just so hard. I held out my hand and took a deep breath, “It’s nice to meet you.”

I shook hands with all of them and we exchanged hugs, Ari following after me and doing the same. I’d always wanted to meet One Direction, but I never thought it’d actually happen. Back in me and Ari’s hometown, everyone told me that Harry and I would make a great couple, but I was reluctant. He was famous! But so was Justin… but Justin was better overall and in general, bottom line.

Justin gestured towards the downstairs hallway and showed them around. They didn’t have bags so I suspected that they weren’t staying the night. Ari and I left to the kitchen and set out some glasses with lemonade.

“OMG! That’s One Direction!” she informed me yet again.

“Yeah I know! Finally, right!?” I screamed.

I took the platter outside and Ari followed close behind me, checking herself in a pocket mirror. I just rolled my eyes and sat in a chair beside the pool. Ari already had her swimsuit on under a long shirt so we had no reason to go back inside and change. My outfit was pretty similar to hers but I had my hair tied up and out of my face.

“And this is the backyard.” Justin said as he walked out on the other patio.

I glanced over to see the five boys in awe and Justin with a smile on his face as if he was proud. I laughed and stood up, “Lemonade?”

The boys willingly took their glasses before setting them down and taking off their shirts to take a dip in the pool. I watched Ari go googly-eyed over them and I couldn’t help but laugh at her. Justin pulled his shirt over his head to reveal his tone shirt and that’s when I went all googly-eyed.

“God, Liam is so damn sexy.” Ari mumbled so that I only heard.

I shook my head and grabbed my boo from the patio table and opened it up, “If I’m not mistaken last time I checked you were drooling over Alfredo.”

Ari blushed as soon as I mentioned his name. I definitely knew that she still had eyes for Fredo, I mean even Justin could tell and no one told him, not even me.

“Yeah, but I can still look. We aren’t dating yet…”

I laughed and turned my attention back to me book. I was reading The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones. It was such a good book and I was already on page-

“Let’s go have some fun!” Ari seductively said as she snatched my book out of my hands and threw it down on the table. She pulled her shirt over her head and pulled me out of me chair causing me to stumble forward. She giggled before she took off and plunged into the pool with a splash.

I slipped my shirt over my head and walked towards the pool, “What the hell, why not?”

I jumped in and upon breaking the surface with my hands, Justin was right by my side. His hair fell down just above his brown eyes and his white teeth were showing. He gently placed his hands on my sides and squeeze, causing me to giggle. I pecked his lips before pushing away and disappearing under the sky blue water.

I came up once again and pulled myself out of the pool. I sat on the side watching everyone have fun as I squeezed out my hair. Out of the corner of my eye, I expected to see Ari flirting it up with one of the boys. Instead, she just messed around and laughed and had fun. She wasn’t flirting and it made me happy. That meant she really did like Fredo, hopefully.

After a while we all settled for the hot tub and sat around talking. Justin kept me close with his arm around my shoulders. I could feel a sort of protectiveness from him, he was definitely keeping me on a tight leash; I liked it.

“We know all about you Justin but what about you two? Share some stuff about yourselves.” Niall asked as he cocked his head to the left.

I glanced to Ari who was waiting for me to say something, “We grew up together in a small town far, far away from here. Um, I don’t know what else you want to know.” I laughed.

“Well you’re both taken, practically, so any hot siblings? Mom’s in Harry’s case?” Zayn said, receiving a punch in the arm from Harry. I just smiled and shook my head, “I’m an only child, and my mom-“

I looked over to Ari, the smile disappearing from my face. I missed my mom like crazy, and talking about her wasn’t helping. I bit my lip and Ari jumped in, saving my life pretty much.

“She doesn’t care to talk about her mom- she made her stay with her dad so that she could live in her hometown over in England.”

I breathed out slowly and put a smile on my face even though my heart ached with pain.

“Us four are from England,” Louis said pointing to everyone excluding Niall, “except Niall of course.”

Niall just smirked as if he were proud of where he came from. We all laughed and I pulled away from Justin to step out of the hot tub.

“Where are you going babe?” Justin asked as he reached out to me.

“I’m just going to dry off inside. Ari, wanna come?”

Ari willingly accepted and we headed inside with towels wrapped around our bodies. I closed the door firmly behind us and paced quickly into the kitchen with Ari following close behind.

“Oh my god, that was scary.” She said taking a deep breath. Her hair dripped onto the floor but I could only pay attention to the thoughts racing through my mind. I knew I’d have to come clean sometime, I just didn’t know how.

“You haven’t told Justin?” Ari said frantically whispering still.

“No! I can’t- it’s just so hard to talk about. Only you know, and I want it to stay that way.”

“He’ll find out soon (YN) you have to-“

“I don’t have to do anything. I have to keep quiet about this and so do you, promise?”

Her eyes glistened and she stared at the ground before looking into my eyes, “Promise.”


“That was weird; is something wrong with them two? Has she ever told you about her mom?” all of the boys questioned Justin.

“No man, now that I think about it, she’s never said anything about her mom to me. She just seemed mad at her that she left.”

Justin sunk down in his spot. He could only think about how whenever he spoke of his mom, (YN) never referred to hers or anything. She just agreed and went along with it as usual. Justin loved (YN) too much to pester her about it, but he was dying to know. But even then, (YN) didn’t know how much Justin loved her because he’d never even said those words yet.

Harry was the only one who didn’t speak while they talked about this subject. He seemed so awkward about it and just shied away.

“Hey Harry, are you okay? You seem- I don’t know, gloomy.” Justin asked as he stood up and dried himself off with a towel. The rest of the boys joined him and Harry sighed.

“I was just thinking; maybe I could talk to (YN) about it. I lived with my adoptive parents my whole life. I never really knew my real parents, my dad lives here in America and my mom passed away a few months ago, so I hear.”


---


Did you like it?! Comment for more!


IG: @tatyananaa

TWITTER: @alwaysamckenna

KIK: tatyanana

TUMBLR: tuesbelllle


If you want to contact me any other way, say snapchat for example, just ask and I'll leave that in. The next story!(:

7 comments:

  1. Amazing !! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you write a chapter about y/n is sick and Justin take care of her all the time?Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah yeah that's be a good idea

      Delete
  3. I seriously come on here everyday to check if u update it hehe

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.