24 Nov 2013

The Apparent Horror Holidays: Chapter 1

Hey guys,
I know I didn't post but now I'm back. I'm sorry I didn't post but school and stuff like this stopped me by writing imagines. I'm really sorry. I hope you can forgive me? Anyways. Here is my new imagine. I hope you like it. If you have some ideas just let me know and I'll put it in the story. If you want I can write this imagine further but I need 5 comments. Is this okay for you? If you want to know anything else just ask me and I'll answer you. I'm sorry for my english and my erros. I try my best to not make so many mistakes. Enjoy my imagine and tell me what you think of it. 
Oh, and thank you to all the readers who always read my imagines. I'm so thankful. ♥
Follow me on Twitter: @Meli__JB
Follow me on Tumblr: http://mykidrauhl6.tumblr.com/
 

(TNOYS)= The name of your school

“Mom, why must we fly to them?” I asked my mom. “Honey, you already know why. Don’t ask so much. Believe me, you’ll love it there.” My mom said not letting her eyes off of the delicious pudding he cook. “If you think so.” I stood up of my seat in the kitchen and walked out and upstairs to my room. I was mad. I stomped up the stairs to let my mom know that I was angry. I immediately got in my room shut the door and plopped on my bed. I let out a loud sigh. Oh, to let you know I had summer holidays and my parents wanted to visit their old friends in America/California/Calabasas. And as friendly my parents were, they wanted that we spend the whole holidays there. Great!  I didn’t want to visit them. I didn’t know them and I was sure that my holidays will be horrible there. But my parents won’t let me alone at home. I was 16 years old so I kind of understand them. But anyway, I wanted to spend my holidays here in Canada, by my best friends. It really sucks and we should already leave tomorrow. This sucks more! It was already 10p.m. so I decided to go to bed because tomorrow will be a long day for me.

The Next Day
“(YN) wake up. We leave in a few hours.” I woke up by the sound of my Mom’s voice. I exactly heard here but I thought maybe if I do like I’m still sleeping, she’ll let me sleep further. My thoughts were interrupted my mom throwing my blanket away from me. “Mom, don’t you see that I’m sleeping?” I shouted. “I knew you weren’t sleeping. Get up now!” she ordered. With a big smile on her face and a giggle she left the room. I just sigh and plopped back on my bed. After a few minutes I got up. I went in my bathroom, took a shower and washed my hair. After I tied up myself, I wrapped myself in a white towel and walked out to my wardrobe to look for a perfect outfit. I finally decided to wear this http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=104841400&.locale=de. I walked slowly and not very interested in anything downstairs to the kitchen. “Morning.” I said with a fake smile on my face. My Mom and Dad greeted me friendly while I sat down at the table. I wasn’t a morning person and now it was just 5a.m. and that’s too early. After we had our breakfast we slowly put our many suitcases in our car. Just before we left my best friends Pinky and Marie come. I run to them and hugged them as tight as I could. I didn’t want to leave them for the whole summer holidays. “Please don’t cry. I’ll start crying too.” I said with a shaking voice. They just shook their heads. But I already saw that they had tears in their eyes. I hugged them the last time and said my goodbyes before we left for the whole holidays. The entire ride to the airport I had my earphones in. I listened to random music but you must know that I’m the biggest Belieber. I just love Justin with all my heart but my parents don’t understand. Anyways. As we were at the airport we walked in and waited for our fly. We finally could check in. We entered the plane and sat down in a seat. A long and annoying fly to America was coming. Great, just great! I listened to music while everyone was sleeping.

A Few Hours Later  
We finally landed in Californian. We walked out of the plain and after we got our suitcases, we looked for my parents old friends. I had no idea how they looked like but I just look for two people. “Patricia, Frank!” my parents shouted at the same time. They run to them and hugged them. At first my Mom I think her name was Patricia and then Frank. My Dad did the same. I walked to them and shook their hands and introduced myself to them. They were a little bit old-fashioned and looked very rich. But I think they are not as bad as I think. We walked out of the airport. My Mom and Patricia at first, then my Dad and Frank and then me. I was all alone by myself but it didn’t matter something to me. When we arrived at their house, I was amazed. It was big, more than just big. It looked like a villa. I think they were really rich. We walked in and I couldn’t believe that I should live here my whole holidays. It was all so stunning. “Feel like home.” Patricia said with a big smile on her face. My parents and I just nodded. I looked around and saw a boy in my age walking down the stairs. He looked like a nerd. “Hello, I’m Daniel. It’s a pleasure to get to know you. I already heard many things about you all.” He said while introducing himself. I already knew that we wouldn’t get along well. He was a prig, I already knew it. They showed us the whole house. Then my room came. It was big, bigger as my room in Canada. I kind of liked it. I had my own bathroom and a big walk-in wardrobe. I let myself fall on the bed and just stared on the ceiling. I was all by myself in this big room. I decided to put out my things of my suitcase and make myself feel more comfortable. After about 2 hours of unpack my things, I heard a knock on my door. “Come in.” I shouted. Patricia come with a big smile on her face in and sat beside me on the bed. “Hey, (YN). It’s already 6p.m. and we decided to get out today for a dinner. All together. Do you come with us?”She asked friendly. “Yeah, I’m starving.” She laughed and said “Be ready at 8 and please wear something serious and something elegant” and left the room. I had no clue what to wear so I decided at first do take a shower. After showering I walked out of the room with a towel around my body. I walked in my big wardrobe and looked for a perfect outfit. After minutes of thinking I finally had the perfect outfit for the dinner. I was wearing this http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=104845678&.locale=de. I looked the last time in my mirror and walked with a good feeling down the stairs. Everyone was already waiting for me at the door. “We can go now.” I said with a friendly smile on my face. The all nodded and we left the house. We drove about 5 minutes to a fancy restaurant. We sat down at a table and looked what food to order. To be honest I didn’t know anything that was in the menu card. I looked up to my parents who looked happy. I really felt uncomfortable but my parents loved it here, I saw it on the look on their faces. It was silence till Frank broke the silence. “(YN), tell us a few things about you. We don’t know you.” “I’m (YN). I’m 16 years old and I go to the (TNOYS). Anything else you want to know.” I asked friendly but a little bit annoyed. “You go to the (TNOYS)? I heard there are not very intelligent students. Is this true?” Daniel asked. Was he serious? I couldn’t believe my ears. Was he okay? How could he ask something? What does he think, who he is? I rolled my eyes. “Any other silly questions?” I asked with a fake smile on my face. “(YN) (YMN) (YLN)! Don’t be so rude.” My parents shouted at me. “It’s okay (YDN). Maybe it’s true and that’s the reason why she acts like this. Maybe I can learn her some things for school in these holidays.” Daniel said again. Was he serious? Now I was more than just angry. I knew that he’s stupid. I already hated him at the first sight. “Okay, okay. It’s enough! What do you think, who you are? Do you really think you’re something better than me just because you go to another school? I could teach you things in these holidays because you’d really need them. Oh sorry I forgot, I can’t because you’ve no brain.” I shouted while I got up from my seat. Now he was flabbergasted. I was so proud of me. Daniel, my parents and his parent’s jaw dropped. With a big smile on my face and kind of angry I left the restaurant. My Mom run after me. “(YN)? Wait!” She shouted. I turned around. “What Mom? I’m not going in this restaurant again.” My Mom came to me with a big smile on my face. She took my hand and high-fived with her hand. “You made it. I’m proud of you. Somebody needed to say this but please don’t do this again.” My Mom said with a smile on her face. I giggled and hugged my Mom tight. “Thanks Mom. I love you. I’ll take a walk and walk home after I took the walk. Is this okay?” I asked my Mom. “(YN), you know it’s already dark and I’m not happy that you walk around alone because you don’t know anybody here and-“ I interrupted her. “Thanks Mom. Don’t worry I’ll be careful.” I gave her a kiss on the check and left here. After a time of walking, I took of my heels because my feet already hurt. I was totally lost in my thoughts. I just walked and thought about random things. I think I was already on the other side of Calabasas. I stopped at a big house. It looked like a villa. It was even bigger as the house of Patricia and Frank. It looked so familiar but I didn’t know who it could belong to. I didn’t know anybody here. I just stood there, amazed of the size of the house, with my jaw drop. “Hey you, yeah you. What are you doing in front of my house?” A familiar man voice said. I couldn’t say who it was because it was too dark. I just stood there further. I heard steps coming to me. I was a little bit scared but I didn’t move. When the “stranger” was in front of me, he put out his phone from his pocket and made light. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I couldn’t believe who stood in front of me. I thought I was dreaming. I rubbed my eyes and opened them again. I did this like 10 times. After a few minutes I finally stopped with my jaw dropped. “You’re a Belieber?” He asked. I just nodded because I was too in shock. He let out the giggle I was used to hear, took my hand and lead me to his door. “Here is better light.” He giggled. “Would you like to talk with me or do you just stand here and stare at me like you’re crazy?” he asked. I laughed. I couldn’t believe I was standing in front of the one and only Justin Bieber. “I’m sorry. I-I-I did-didn’t mean t-to stare. I-I’m j-just…” I sigh as loud as I could. Great now I was stuttering too. I was totally embarrassing myself in front of Justin Bieber. Great, just great. Justin giggled. “It’s okay, don’t worry. I didn’t mean it like that. Would you like to come in?” He asked with this half smile I love. I nodded shyly. He opened the door and led me in his villa. It was bigger than the house of Patricia and Frank. I was totally amazed. “Come with me, in the living room.”He said. He saw how nervous I was, so he took my hand and dragged me behind him in his living room. I was still in shock. We sat down on his couch. “I think you already know who I’m. Would you like to introduce you?” He asked with a smile on his face. I stared at him. “Do you understand me?” He asked. I knew I must talk with him instead I’ll lose my only chance to talk with the love of my life. “I understand you, yeah. I-I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to just stand in front of your house and stare like I’m crazy. Don’t think that I’m crazy because I’m not. It’s just so, so, I haven’t the right words for it. I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to bother you. I’m really sorry.” I said while looking down on my lap. Justin took my jaw in his fingers and lifted it up that I’ve to look in his eyes. “Hey, don’t worry I don’t think that you’re crazy. And you don’t bother me. I think you’re cute when you act like this. Would you like to tell me some things about you?” I laughed and looked him in his eyes. “Thank you. I’m (YN) and I’m 16 years old. I’m from Canada and spend my holidays here by my parents annoying friends and their son. I love singing, dancing, drawing, hanging around, skating and much more.” I smiled at him. “I love your name. It’s beautiful. So, you’re just the holidays here?” I smiled. “Thank you , I love your name too. Yeah, and I begin to like it.” Justin giggled and smiled at me. “When did you landed?” “Today. I’m here since today.” “Really? I could show you around tomorrow if you want and have time.” He asked while smiling at me. “Yes, please. I’d love to hang around with you.” “Okay, so tomorrow at 10?” He asked. I nodded and he stood up. He went, I think in the kitchen. When he came back he had 2 little notes in his hand. He handed me both. “Here, my phone number. Can you give me yours too?” he asked while giving me the notes. I nodded and smiled. I wrote my number on the note and handed it back to him. “Thank you.” He said with a big smile on his face. We spent the whole night on his couch, talking and laughing. I told him what happened in the restaurant and about my life, my family and my friends and he told me about his family and his friends. I really liked him.
At this night I didn’t know what else comes to me.

____________________________________________________________________________________

So this was the first chapter. I hope you liked it. If you have some ideas, let me know and I'll put it in the story. Thanks for reading! :)

6 comments:

  1. U should continue writing this story it's really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!how about a fight between daniel and justin ?thats all i can think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      That's a good idea. I think I'll write it! Thank you so much for your help ;)

      Delete
  3. love ittt maybe later on u should add where (yn) is playing dance4 and justin walks in and sees her playing but she doesn't know than she gets emberassed but justin thinks it's cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^omg u should do tht also after that u can maybe add he goes up to her and wraps his arms around her waist and gives her a kiss on the cheek

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.