29 Nov 2013

Beneath Your Beautiful: 22: Be Alright.

I HAVENT POSTED IN FOUR FREAKING DAYS GUYS IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN GOING TO THE DOCTOR A LOT AND IVE BEEN SO BUSY IM SORRY FORGIVE ME BABIES ILL POST MORE OFTEN IF I HAVE MORE TIME TO WRITE OMG SORRY.
Side note: (YNN) means your nickname and I'm not just putting two n's in accident lol because yeah so you won't see me use just (YN) very much anymore unless the person who's saying it is very serious but yeah okay.
But here the next chapter for you and please don't hate me okay I love you.
Comments for more please!(;

Chapter 22:

July 30th, 2012

3:04am

 

“Justin… Justin… Justin…”

I nudged Justin’s shoulder repetitively to get him to wake up. I felt like absolute crap and I had no idea why this was happening to me. I felt like I was going to throw up but I also felt like I couldn’t make myself throw up and it was all just so bad. I winced in pain and squeezed Justin’s arm and accident because it was around me. He jumped awake and was fully alert for some reason.

“Woah, what’s going on? Are you okay?” he said as he sat up.

In complete darkness, I could sense that he had been worried from the start. I groaned and He sat up and turned on a light, causing me to also squint.

“No, I’m not. My stomach- it’s killing me.” I whispered.

“What can I do? Do you need something? Anything?” Justin talked fast and I could barely understand him. Wow, I wasn’t expecting him to be so aware of the situation, I wasn’t dying yet, I just felt like shit.

“I don’t know something for my stomach.”

“I can run to the store real quick and get you something.” Justin asked as he peeled back the covers.

“I don’t want you to go now, I can wait until morning-“

“Nope, I insist.”

Justin went to get out of bed but I grabbed ahold of his arm and pulled him back towards me. “Please don’t go.”

“How about this… I’ll go get you something for your stomach and I’ll be back as soon as possible. Then I can come home and take care of you until you fall asleep and then all day tomorrow.” Justin suggested as he slipped a pair of slippers on.

His eyes were tired but he looked ready to go. He had some sweats and a tank top on and he pulled a beanie over his bedhead. When he grabbed his keys and put them in his pocket, I knew that he was seriously serious about this trip.

“But-“

“No ifs, ands, or buts. I’m going, okay?”

“Fine. Be back soon.” I groaned.

He walked around the bed and leaned down and kissed me before leaving. Ugh, I wanted him to just stay and take care of me but instead he would go to the end of the world to make me happy, I just wish I could do the same.

I felt around for my phone and grabbed it to check it seeing I had nothing better to do. I checked Instagram and saw that Justin had posted a picture. I waited until it loaded and read the caption: for you, I would walk a thousand miles #bealright. It was a picture of him with a bottle of some type of syrup for my stomach. I smiled and didn’t bother commenting on it, I’d just thank him when he got back.

When Justin got back he snuck back into our room, making sure to be quiet. His family was over, Jeremy, Jazzy, and Jaxon. His mom was on a business trip so she couldn’t come. They’d been here for- well only since tonight. I didn’t even get to see them because I was already in bed when they came. We were all going out to lunch later today, if I felt better. If not, then they’d have to go without me, which I was hoping wasn’t the case.

“Here babe, I got you a few different things.”

Justin presented a few different bottles and boxes before me and I checked them all out, reading the warnings and everything. I took one of them and it settled my stomach after some time but I was still a little uneasy.

“Thanks Justin.” I said after he laid down next to me. He kissed my forehead as he got under the covers and I smiled and snuggled up closer to him. I could feel hiscalm breathing moving my head up and down as I lay mine on his chest. It was so peaceful until I thought it’d be funny to break the silence.

“Justin, I think I’m pregnant.”

He dropped his phone and sat up quickly. I sat up with him and bit my lip, holding back my laughter.

“What?! Are you serious?! Your dad will kill me (YNN)-“

“I’m kidding! I’m kidding!” I laughed.

Justin untensed his muscles and calmed himself down. He hung his head in embarrassment and I laughed quietly and fell back into the pillow. He laid down again and rested his upper weight on his elbow. He smiled down at me and twirled my hair in his fingers.

“What?” I asked. He kept on staring at me! I wasn’t feeling uncomfortable, but I was curious as to why.

“Nothing, just thinking… What if you were pregnant?”

The smile on his face dimmed a bit, but it didn’t disappear. He was acting as if he might not be upset if I actually were pregnant. I guess I would be happy too, but I’m only 18 and so is he…

“Well we’re only 18 and you are the biggest name in music right now so if I was I’d be scared.”

“But say age didn’t matter and neither did my career… then what?” Justin continued to play with my hair.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer so that our faces were just inches apart. “Well I’d love to have your kids Mr. Bieber.”

He smiled and I pressed my lips against his. The rush running through my body dissolved the pain and my tiredness. It made me feel… alive. I slowly laid back down, our lips never apart. He laid halfway over me and pressed his lips gently against mine. I still had questions though.

I pushed Justin away slightly and looked back into his eyes. “So you want to have kids?”

He smiled and kissed me again, like he was avoiding my questions. I pushed away once more but this time he spoke. “Two, to be exact. Maybe three, but definitely two. I want to have at least one boy and one girl. A girl that’ll look just like you- er, her mom, and a boy who’ll look like me.”

I bit my lip and listened closely. He was very specific on how he wanted his kids, it was pretty funny. And when he meant to say a girl like her mom, he said a girl like you. That meant he’d already imagined our kids together. He was so freaking adorable it was hard to handle.

“Well, I can’t guarantee that your kids will be just like that, but hey, it’s worth a try, right?”

Justin smiled down at me and just pressed his lips against mine once again. I take that as a yes then.

The hours passed and we stayed up all night talking. I couldn’t believe either of us got tired, it was crazy. We both fell asleep around 6 which was pretty late/early whatever you want to call it.

 

I pushed myself out of Justin’s hold and out of bed.10:11 am. And I was running on about 9 hours of sleep total. That wasn’t that bad, but I swear it could be better. Today… today was the day. As I stared at the calendar my eyes fell upon the circled date. July 31stwas today which meant that the ALAYLM video was coming out today. It came out at noon here in California and I was more than excited. I’d only known the scenes that we’d filmed… nothing else. I couldn’t even put the pieces together of what it’d be about because I was dumb. Oops.

I stepped out of the shower and the whole bathroom was steamy. I forgot to turn on the fan, yet again. Hey, it happens to the best of us. I wrapped my body in one towel and my hair in another and opened the bathroom door. It was like walking out of fog into a clearing. I shuffled my feet over to the drawers and searched them for something to wear but I didn’t find much. I went into the closet and searched through my half for just something simple but effective. I slipped on a pair of panties and a bra and stood in that searching for just SOMETHING.

I felt someone grab me and I screamed, practically at the top of my lungs. I was lifted off of the ground and I had a good idea that it was Justin. He spun me around in the air before setting me down and turning me around in his arms. I looked up at him and look a deep breath, glad that it wasn’t another person.

“Justin you scared the shit out of me.” I breathed out as I hugged him.

He laughed and squeezed me tight, “So what ya gonna wear?”

“Do you care or are you just trying to see me naked?” I smiled as we rocked back and forth.

He looked left and right and had a devious smirk on his face, “I care…”

I pushed away from him and laughed, pointing towards the closet door. “Out, now please.”

He made a pouty face and slowly inched towards the door, hoping I’d say stay, but I didn’t. After he left and I found a quick outfit to put on and threw on some accessories.

I walked out of the closet and saw that Justin had already discarded his clothes on the floor and changed into something else. I rolled my eyes and picked up after him before heading downstairs. I walked out of our room and saw Jazzy running down the hall towards me. I smiled and bent down, picking her up and spinning her around in the air. She laughed and so did I. I held her on my hip and we walked downstairs together.

“I missed you Jazz!” I said as I tickled her, she laughed.

“I missed you too (YNN)!”

We got downstairs and I saw that Justin was standing in the kitchen and talking to his dad about where to go for lunch. It was already 11:30pm. I tweeted and said: 30 more minutes… get ready guys… #ALAYLM

I set my phone down on the counter and set Jazzy on the floor. Justin still hadn’t noticed I came in the room so I decided to surprise him. I ran up behind him and jumped on his back and luckily, he caught me. He just laughed and held his hands underneath my thighs wrapped around his lower body.

“Jeez.” Justin said as I let go of him, landing on my feet.

“Shall we go?” Jeremy interrupted.

I smiled and gave him a thumbs up. Everyone was so happy and energetic this morning because finally there was some family time. I mean I wasn’t family, but I was close enough now.

We picked a random spot since none of us could agree and Jaxon wanted to go to Disneyland. We ended up at a sandwich shop called Blue Table. It was a little busy but we got seats right away and sat down to look at the menus.

“8 more minutes.” I clapped excitedly.

Justin just laughed at me because he’d already seen the video. He said that it was the best yet, so I was excited to see it. I looked around to see a few girls in here with their phones out, maybe they were watching too. You could definitely tell that they were fans by the way they took pictures and fangirled not-so-secretly. I personally loved that girls did that over Justin, it was cute.

I had my phone out, refreshing and refreshing YouTube, waiting for the video. Just when the clock hit noon, the video popped up. I listened to hear the girls freak out a little just as I did. They kept staring over at us and I had an idea.

We all scooted our chairs by Justin to watch the video before we ate and Jaxon was sitting on my lap. Justin pressed play but I stopped him just before it popped up.

“One minute, I’ll be right back.”

I stood up with Jaxon in my arms and approached the girls on the other side of the restaurant. They seemed really surprised and a few of them looked like they were going to cry.

“Would you guys like to watch the video with us?” I offered.

Without words, they gladly accepted and followed me and Jaxon back to our seats. I sat down next to Justin and leaned in close, the other girls crowding around and watching too. It was like a little tiny meet up of some sort, I liked it.

They video started and the restaurant seemed quiet as it played loudly. Scenes flashed, from my dad and Justin then back to me. I held back my emotions and watched. This video… it was about that night. Justin was saving me from my dad, like I had wanted, but my dad didn’t.

The video ended abruptly with Justin limping away after he’d gotten beaten up and we all freaked out together. I hugged Justin and kissed him in front of everyone.

“You put that together?” he nodded. “God, I love you.”

15 comments:

  1. soooooooooooooo gooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING BABYYY<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is so sweet. i love how they are planning their life together. so cute. and also love that is is so damn long! great job babe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When are you posting again? I seriously can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You Are An Amazing Writer Ana! Please Post Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This story is perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. post asap pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING CHAPTER ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really have a talent. I love you, Ana.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love that justin is so sweet! agh <3 perfect chapter (cute and LONG)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG PLEASE POST SOOOOONNNNN

    ReplyDelete
  12. WE NEED MORE PLEASE! THIS IS SO GREAT :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. perfect chpater :*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for making my idea ,you're an amazing writer

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes you're amazing! Please post as soon as possible! This is so greattttt

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.