1 Dec 2013

Outfit:
Winter date

Story:

Shivering in the cold winter air I took a deep breath. Building up every bit of my courage I knocked on the door. I held my breath as I heard footsteps on the other side of the door. The door opened and there he was.
-Hey (YN). Great to see you. You look beautiful
His warm smile heated me up even in the cold air outside
-Hi Justin. Thank you for your invite
I stepped up on the doorstep and he pulled me in for a hug. The sweet scent of his cologne swept around me and I smiled into his shoulder. 
-Come on in sweetie, you're freezing. 
I followed him inside and let him help me out of my coat. 
-I'm so happy you accepted to go on a date with me (YN). I've been waiting for this day 
Brown eyes twinkled down at me and a blush crept upon my cheeks.
-Well I have been waiting for you to ask
Pearls of laughter filled the room and warmed me all the way to the tips of my fingers.
-Now let me show you what I've planned
He grabbed my hand and I followed him through his living room to the door of the kitchen.
-Close your eyes
I did as told and I could hear him open the door. The sweet notes from Let me love you by Mario filled my ears and I smiled, one of my favorites.
-Open your eyes beautiful
Opening my eyes I gasp. What met my eyes was absolutely stunning. The whole kitchen was covered in light candles. He had fixed a round table with a white table cloth, red rose pedals spread over. A nice dinner was set on the table and filling my nose with a sweet smell.
- Wow
I breathed out hearing Justin's nervous chuckle behind me
-You like it?
I spun around on my heel smiling widely at him
-I love it Justin. Thank you
He smiled and took a step closer
-I'm glad
His answer lingered in the air. I snook my arms around his neck bringing myself closer. Locking his arms around my waist he pushed his body against mine. I leaned my head back looking up at his eyes rising above me.
-Ready for dinner?
Justin's nervousity was obvious in his voice.
-I want to taste something else first
I sent him a cheeky smile before closing the gap between our lips. The sweet music played the music for our lip's dance and it was the perfect start of a perfect 1st date, of a perfect relationship, of a perfect life together.
THE END


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.