16 Dec 2013

Beneath Your Beautiful: Monday.

Hi guys! I'm slacking and it's only the second week of my schedule... Lol. I'm ever so sorry, and I know I apologize a lot, but I just have to!
Anyways, it's been a very long weekend for me, and I've been very busy with friends and stuff so I haven't had time to write. But I will be posting a new chapter tomorrow, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, and then Sunday will start the next week!
I hope you guys like the story, I've got some big plans coming up. And I am taking your guys ideas and putting them into the story do thank you very much for that! If you have any questions about the story or ideas or you need to know anything about it, just leave it below or tweet me @flirtyjbieber . I will reply to all!
Also, just a side note... I talked to someone on twitter about this and I just wanna make sure you guys know this to. But even if you don't have a Google+ account or whatevs, you can still leave an anonymous comment! Anon is always better than nothing(;

New chapter tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.