12 Dec 2013

Beneath Your Beautiful: 25: Stuck.

Hi guys! Hopefully you're checking out the twitter for updates! Id really appreciate it if you gave me a follow! BTW I am sticking to the schedule and I will be posting at 9:00pm on the days that I do post okay?
And please please PLEASE... I am begging you... Give me ideas! Leave some ideas for the next chapter below, because right now I'm not 100% sure what to do! I'd appreciate that too(:
8 comments?(:

Chapter 25:

September 29th, 2012

8:01pm

 

I stepped off of the bus and waved goodbye to the bus driver. He waved back before closing the doors and leaving. I took a deep breath and ran towards the small crowd of screaming girls outside, dragging my suitcase right along behind me.

I couldn’t push pass the girls because they were so forceful, so I stood behind and tried to see what was going on. The doors were all already locked… shit. I tapped on one of the girls shoulders and she turned around and started fangirling more.

“OMG YOU’RE (YN)! GUYS LOOK ITS (YN) (YLN)!”

It seemed like every one of the five to ten girls heard that one. EVERYONE, and when I say everyone, I mean EVERYONE turned around and screamed as they crowded me. They shouted questions like ‘Is Justin with you?’ and ‘Can I get a picture with you?’ and some of them just cried because I was there.

“Guys! Guys! GUYS!” I yelled.

Everyone quieted and I took yet another deep breath. “Guys, listen. Justin’s not with me,” some of them sighed, “He’s already inside. Long story short, I chased Justin here, to his first concert, and if any of you have seen him, you can tell that he’s upset. And it’s because I couldn’t make the flight here. All I’m asking is for your guys’ help, do you think you can do that?”

They all looked at each other and nodded. I checked my wristwatch and saw that I still had twenty minutes.

“Alright, now somehow we have to get into the arena and I have to get backstage. The only problem is that it’s locked, and the security is really good. Anybody have any ideas?”

“Well you’re (YN), so can’t you just get in that way?” someone suggested.

Duh, why didn’t I think of that before? I mentally slapped myself and physically too, because that’s how dumb I was.

“You, thank you!” I said hugging the girl who suggested that idea. She eventually cried because I touched her, but I told her not to and she stopped.

I lead the group of girls, which now I counted was seven, around to the side of the arena where there was another entrance. There were a few guards there who I luckily had seen before during Justin’s rehearsals. We all ran for the doors. The guards forced us back and I fell but a girl caught me and helped me up.

“No one’s allowed backstage.” One of them said.

“Listen,” I threatened getting in his face, pointing my finger, “My boyfriend is inside the arena about to put on his first concert and if I don’t get in there someone’s paying for it.”

“Oh, Miss (YLN), we are so sorry, right this way.”

I smiled and walked forward as they let me through. I turned to see that they stopped the girls behind me, great. I grabbed one of their shoulders and he turned to look at me.

“They’re with me.”

“No fans are allowed backstage, we-“

“They are with me.” I said more sternly.

He took a deep breath before letting all of them pass. They all stayed behind me, looking more scared than ever. I just rolled my eyes at the guards as they shut the doors behind us. We all ran towards the doors to the arena and made it just in time to see a video on the big screen flashing on. It was of Justin when he was little. The crowd went silent as we all watched. Next, there was a video of Justin running away from a SWAT team. They chased him, but he got away. This was so different than I had ever imagined.

When the video was over, the lights dimmed and a dark figure appeared on stage. It was supposed to be Justin. It flashed like lighting here and there until it went back to the middle of the stage. Even being in the back of the arena, it all seemed so close. The figure jumped up into the air and a spotlight flashed above the stage.

Justin came down in wings, made of speakers and guitars. He looked like an angel, so… beautiful. When he finally touched the stage, he was unstrapped and the concert began. He didn’t look like the Justin I knew though, he looked sad. And it hurt knowing that that was my fault.

I turned around and spoke towards the girls over the screams, “I have to go… are you guys going to be alright here?”

“We’ll be fine; it means a lot that you even got us in here.”

I nodded and ran down stairs upon stairs, trying to get closer to the stage. The closer I got, the farther it seemed away. I got passed many security guards, but now it was just getting backstage. When I got on the floor, I was just a few rows from the stage. I couldn’t help but stop and stare at Justin. Although he looked sad, I could tell that he was dedicated and he was glad to be here. He had worked so hard to get here and now he was.

I stayed in my place, not jumping, not screaming, not dancing, not singing. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him. This is what I came for. Songs and songs had come and gone and soon Justin was half way done. He’d even done a tribute to Avalanna, which made me cry harder than before. Now he was singing Out Of Town Girl, one of my favorites.

I watched closely as Justin stopped in the middle of his choreography and turned around and bent over and… puked all over the stage. I breathed in sharply and my feet moved before I could comprehend anything and I ran for the guards at the front of the stage. I frantically shook their shoulders and they pushed me off.

“I’m (YN) I need to get backstage!” I screamed.

I felt someone grab my arm and pull me hard, away from the stage. I looked at the hand and then at the face. Fredo. I let him drag me and we ran backstage together. Justin was sitting in a chair drinking water as everyone crowded him. I couldn’t see him, but I could see his shoes. I pushed Fredo off of me and pushed through the crowd of people. Justin had his head hanging and he was breathing hard.

“Justin!” I screamed. “Baby I’m here!”
He looked up and his face lit up with happiness. He tried to stand up to grab ahold of me but Scooter forced him back down.I grabbed him instead and he held me tight for what seemed like forever before he let go.

You’re here.” he smiled.

I laughed with tears in my eyes. I finally got to see that smile again. “Are you okay? Why are you throwing up on stage?

“Something I ate… that and I was kinda upset that you weren’t here.”

“I saw the whole concert; I’ve been here since the beginning.”

“You have?”

“Yes-“

“Sorry to interrupt your guys’ little reunion but Justin, Scooter told the fans that you’re sick so you can go lie down now-“

“I’m not going to lie down, I’m finishing the concert.”

Fredo tried forcing him to sit back down but it was a try and fail. Justin stood up, shook off his shivers, and walked back towards the stage, leaving Fredo and I standing in shock.

I ran after him and wrapped my hands around his bicep, slowing him down somewhat. “Justin you don’t have to do this, you know that right?”

“I know,” he stopped and turned towards me, “But I have to.”

He smiled and continued on towards the stage. I heard the screams louden as he stepped on the stage and stood by Scooter’s side. Fredo and I watched closely from behind the curtains.

“Oh, Justin,” Scooter seemed surprised; “I thought you were going to lie down.”

Justin was handed a microphone and he laughed heartily, “I was, but I can’t do that to my fans.”

Scooter shrugged and backed off of the stage and came by us. We watched as Justin and the dancers conversed with the fans about what happened and Justin seemed fine now.

“And for the last time, guys, I’m fine. And, everything’s gonna be alright.”

With that, Justin began the next song.

 

“You took a bus? A public one?” Justin asked me as he stared at me like I was crazy.

I laughed and ran my fingers down his chest, “Yeah, it wasn’t that bad considering it was all old people.”

Justin kissed my forehead and squeezed me tighter for a second. I felt safe as we laid in the hotel bed together, only us. The blankets seemed to tower us and keep us warmer than we needed to be.

“You know, you can still model and do all of that-“

“I don’t want to. I’m staying with you and that’s that.”

Justin sat up and I fell back on the bed and held myself up on my elbows.

“What are you doing?” I asked him as he got out of bed and dug through his suitcase.

He came back in bed with an envelope with cursive writing on the front of it. I wondered what it could be, and who it could be from.

“This came for you, and I forgot to tell you. I got it earlier today.”

I sat up all the way and tore the top open with my fingernail. Justin watched closely as I pulled out a piece of paper and examined it. My jaw dropped as I scanned each sentence carefully. Justin grabbed my waist and pulled me closer and read it over my shoulder along with me.

Dear Sister,

Well, I’m not sure how to start a letter like this, so I guess I’ll just get right to it. You’re probably confused at the introduction; I wasn’t sure what else to call you though. I don’t know how, or why, we haven’t met, but I’m your brother. I don’t know how to explain it, but long story short; we have the same mom and dad. Of course, when I was being told this story I didn’t believe it so I understand if you don’t either. But your mom, well my mom abandoned me and I just learned of her passing. I don’t know our dad but obviously you do. Hopefully you respond because you’re all I have left, and I’d love to meet my sister.

Love, Your Brother

I dropped the paper in my lap and Justin picked it up to finish reading it. After he was done, he looked at me with the same expression that was on my face.

“How?” I asked.

“You’re asking me, but I’m asking the same question.”

“Do I reply?”

“Y-Yeah, what do you have to lose?”

I shrugged and tucked the note away and set it on the dresser for tomorrow. I laid back down with Justin and my mind only imagined what my brother could look like, or who my brother could be. This was getting crazier by the day.

Let’s think about something else…” I turned on my side as I traced a line down Justin’s chest.

“Like what?”

I pressed my lips against his and pulled away to see a smile on his face. He begged for more and so that’s what I gave him.

“Like this.”



---



TWITTER: @flirtyjbieber

7 comments:

  1. Omg!!! :D I WROTE THIS IDEA AT THE COMMENT SECTION OF AN OTHER CHAPTER!!I DONT KNOW IF YOU ALREADY HAD THIS IDEA BUT IF YOU DIDNT THANK YOU FOR POSTING IT!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT WAS CHAPTER 19 : IM SORRY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this story so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo good! What if one of the dancers gets injured, and they have no one to replace her. But backstage one day Justin sees (YN) dancing, and shes really good, then he asks her to become one of his dancers? Just an idea!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.