2 Dec 2013

popular #1

high school.

for some people it's the best years of there life.
for others it's the worst. but at my high school
its either you fit in or you don't and me
and my group of friends just,  don't


its the beginning of the year and everyone is coming together like every other year
I look for mat (my boyfriend since 9th grade)( you are in 11th grade) my best friends jade, sam, tyler and Dylan(Dylan will be a girl) I wave bye to my dad who dropped me off  and turn back around and try to spot my friends.

?:Y/N! OVER HERE!
I turn around then I ram right in to someone's chest backing away from who ever it was I keep my eyes closed hoping it wasn't a      popular.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey guys! I am back to writing now! I am restarting my new story since it got deleted
I think I will post a new story every Monday and Friday and maybe a little on the weekend
I hope you guys like this story!

~vaeh~

2 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.