6 Dec 2013

Beneath Your Beautiful

Hi guys! Now you may have or may have not thought that this was a new chapter, and sadly it's not): I'm so so so sorry! But guess what? I did make a twitter! I'll leave the link below so that you guys can follow me on there!

Anyways, I'll leave you an update on here right now... I haven't exactly written the next chapter of the story yet, so I need to work on that. It's kinda late now so I'm gonna head to bed, but I'll be writing tomorrow in my free time! This weekend I will get lots and lots of writing done so you guys will be happy!

Another thing.. I've come up with a schedule! I will be posting on
Sundays
Wednesdays
Fridays
And EVERY OTHER Saturday.

So this coming up Sunday will be the start of my little schedule! I'll be posting haters at specific times just to keep it organized so be watching twitter and the blog! Chapter 24 will be posted on Sunday, that is if I can get 5 comments on this post? I wanna make sure you guys are still checking in a dn stuff, cos you know I don't want you to leave me!): that'd be sad!

Haha alright, enough talking, my twitters below! GO FOLLOW ME. DM ME! MAKE YOUR FRIENDS FOLLOW ME. EVERYONE WHOS ANYONE WILL FOLLOW ME!


---


http://twitter.com/flirtyjbieber

4 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.