24 Dec 2013

Beneath Your Beautiful: 29: Tattoos.

Hi guys! Posting late again.. I know. This schedule is so hard especially now that I just started it before Christmas, OMG it sucks not posting.. I feel like you guys don't trust me when I say things lol... Anyways I'll try to get back on track especially after Christmas break! But here's the next chapter so hopefully you're happy now(:
9 comments for next chapter?(;


Chapter 29:

October 27th, 2012

 

“Yeah, we’d like to order.”

I ordered my food and Justin, Fredo, and Ari followed after. Our drinks arrived and we talked and laughed as we usually did when we went out to eat. Tonight, we were in St. Louis and it was quite nice here.

Justin had gotten a hamster for the tour, named PAC, and he brought it everywhere with him. I didn’t let him bring it out to lunch though because that would have been weird.

“Babe, tonight after the concert don’t make plans. I want you to come somewhere with me.” Justin said randomly as he grabbed my hand. Fredo smiled and rolled his eyes.

“Okay?” I said confused.

I wasn’t going to bother asking because he wouldn’t tell me anyways. Justin was so cute with these things though, I wondered what it could possibly be. Speaking of the concert, I was almost ready to go back on stage already. My foot wasn’t that bad anymore and I just had a boot so I could go back very soon, like in a few days! I just had to go to the doctor and get it off first…

Our food came and we ate it and sat talking about tonight’s concert. I loved watching from behind the stage, but I would much rather be dancing with Ari and Justin.

“Can’t you get it off tonight?” Ari whined.

“I wish, I don’t think so though.”

“Well dance with your boot on then.” Justin laughed.

I pretended to laugh and rolled my eyes. Sometimes, he just didn’t think things through. He was being serious too, which I wasn’t surprised about.

After we left the restaurant, we headed straight to the arena. We were just going to chill there for a while until the soundcheck and then the concert as we usually did. During the car ride, I felt so bloated, ugh. It felt like I’d gained so much wait since I broke my foot and I hated it. It was probably because I was never getting any exercise whatsoever.

We got to the arena and Ari and I parted from the boys after they started the soundcheck and explored around. We couldn’t exactly hide with my clunky boot, but we still managed to get away.

“Ari, look.” I said pointing to the segways Justin requested to bring on tour. There were four, for who knows why.

“No, no I can’t do those.” Ari laughed, “I’ll probably kill myself.”

“Come on, it’s easy, I think…”

I stepped on one and started it up and everything. It was very touchy to move, but I liked it. I zoomed around Ari in circles and she just rolled her eyes at me before giving in. This was fun; now let’s see what we can do.

We both got the hang out it before we went flying down the hallway past people towards the area behind the stage.

“Woah! Girls, where are you going?” Scooter slowed us down.

“Gotta go Scooter, we can’t stop!” I laughed.

He just shook his head and yelled after us. We took a ramp down into the arena and into the audience. Justin was testing his mic and equipment still, singing and standing around. We came to a stop far away from the stage and yelled by getting his attention.

“OMG IS THAT JUSTIN BIEBER!?” I screamed as I waved my arms.

Justin turned towards us and looked at us confused before he realized who we were. I laughed and we made our way towards the stage. He jumped down and came towards me, making me stop and getting on the back of mine.

“What do you think you’re doing?” he asked as he whispered in my ear.

I laughed and let him put his arms around me and navigate us backstage, “Well you were busy so…”

He just kept his arms around me and we disappeared into crowds of people backstage. Now it was time to get ready for the concert which sometimes I hated. I was always the one doing nothing; it was nice but it still sucked. And so it begins…

 

“St. Louis! You’re amazing!” Justin yelled as he ran off of the stage.

He was all sweaty and breathing really hard but he still managed to run and give me a hug. I was getting used to this after concerts.

“You did amazing as usual baby!” I said as I let him go.

He changed in his dressing room into some sweats and a jacket before we had to leave. I just hooked arms with him and we went to the garage together. Instead of going into the tour bus like we usually did, just me and Justin went towards a car.

“We will just meet you later then right?” Justin yelled to Scooter.

“Yeah, we’ll just leave when you get back.”

Justin nodded and got into the car after me. I just cuddled up next to him and buried my face in the nook of his neck. As usual, when the garages opened, fans screamed and cried. It was even more audible in a regular car. We barely got out of there it seemed like, in a car. In the tour bus it was easier to get around honestly.

“So are you going to tell me where we are going?” I asked finally.

“Well I just wanted you to come with me to get a new tattoo.” he confessed.

“You’re getting another one?”
“Yeah, I just felt like it was time.” He laughed.

I squeezed his hand and just laid my head back down. I liked when he got tattoos, I thought they were pretty sexy. I was probably the only person who wanted his to finish his sleeve.

We got to the tattoo shop and Justin already knew exactly what he wanted. He was getting an owl on his lower arm. He explained it to me as it standing for wisdom, because he’s growing up and becoming wiser. I just sat by and unwillingly watched because it seemed so painful.

“You should get one.” Justin said as he looked away from his arm being tattooed.

“Uh, how about not.” I replied.

“Why not babe? Just get something small, nothing too dramatic or anything.” Justin said. “I’ll make you a deal: if you get a tattoo tonight I’ll get a matching one or something.”

I bit my lip and thought about it. Hm, matching tattoos? It sounded really romantic/awesome/cute, but I wouldn’t know what to get. Initials maybe? But what or whose? Well there was Justin of course, but I wouldn’t want him to think I’m obsessed or anything… I just love him a lot.

“We could get each other’s initials,” Justin suggested, quickly adding, “I mean only if you want to do that.”

I took a deep breath and agreed to get the damn tattoo.

“YAY! You’re very first tattoo! Where should we get them?” Justin said excitedly as he sat up. The tattooist had just finished his tattoo and wrapped it up and everything.

I sat in a chair and the other tattoo artist attended to me, “How about somewhere where it won’t be as visible… like on the side of our middle finger?”
Justin thought and then he nodded, “That’s actually a really smart idea.”

I laid back in my seat and let the lady sterilize my hand and get ready and everything. The man did the same with Justin and we all made small talk. When she began doing the tattoo after she drew it out, I closed my eyes and made a fist with my other hand. It didn’t hurt as bad as I thought; I just didn’t care for the feeling.

“So you guys must really love each other?” she asked as she smiled up at me.

I looked at Justin and he bit his lip, “Yeah we do,” I replied, “We really do.”

“Mind me asking, but are you hiding it from someone specifically?” she asked.

“Specifically? Yeah,” Justin jumped in, “my fans. They’d send more hate then they already do and we just don’t need that now.”

I breathed out slowly as everyone went silent. This conversation quickly changed the feel in the room. Lucky, she had finished and so had Justin’s.

“Alright! We’re done!”

I looked at the finished product and I couldn’t have been happier. The initials JDB were printed neatly in cursive capital letters on the left side of my middle finger on my right hand (confusing much?). Justin had my initials in the same place but on his left hand and on the right side of his middle finger. I was in love with it.

When we left the shop, I couldn’t stop looking at it. Justin just laughed at me and held me tightly against him. This was a pretty good night.

 

A few days later…

 

I sat on the couch in the bus while everyone else slept in separate rooms. I could not get to sleep for the life of me! I just sipped on some tea and sat on my laptop, on twitter replying to some fans and stuff. I was scrolling through tweets when I ran across an interview that Justin did a couple of days ago that I didn’t get to see. A video popped up and I plugged in my headphones to watch it. itwas the same old stuff as usual. Justin answered questions and talked about his tour and his career and his music. He was so adorable.

“So we were just alerted that you got some new tattoos.” The interviewer said.

“I did, I did. I got this owl here on my arm.” Justin said, going on to explain it thoroughly.

“We saw that on Instagram, it looked even better in person! The tattoo artists posted some picks on Instagram themselves with you and (YN). Did you get any other tattoos?”

“Yeah I got one other tattoo…” Justin said without bothering to show it.

“Do you wanna show us or…?” the interviewer laughed.

“This isn’t the Justin shows his tattoos show!” Justin covered up quickly.

The interviewer brushed it off and sort of changed the subject, “Well did (YN) get any tattoos yet?”

“Yeah, she got her first tattoo with me. We got matching tattoos that was the deal.”

“That’s so cute! Well we’ll stop asking tattoo questions now. But we would like to know some more about you two lovebirds. According to Teen Vogue, you guys are the hottest couple of the year!”

“Really?” That’s amazing, I totally agree.”

I laughed myself and bit my lip. Of course Justin would say something like that.

“You guys are definitely different than most celebrity couples out there, how’s that so?”

“Well I guess I just know how to treat women and I do it right. And one thing is that I never, ever want her to feel that I’m ashamed. Sometimes we gotta take the back exits but I never separate from her because I never want her to feel that I’m ashamed of her because most guys in this business don’t want to be seen with their girl and make them ride in separate cars and all that get away stuff… If we’re getting away, we’re getting away together. And that’s that.”



---



Follow @flirtyjbieber for updates!

13 comments:

  1. Incredible story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I LOVED ITTTT! SO SO GOOOOD

    ReplyDelete
  3. post asap please :')

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing story<333

    ReplyDelete
  5. POST SOON PLEASE! =) The story is going great

    ReplyDelete
  6. u r so talented ana. perfection is this story

    ReplyDelete
  7. more more moreeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU NEVER POST IN TIME >:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be posting tonight... I wasn't postin because it was Christmas and sometimes I need to take time for myself and spend some time with my family. I'm sure you needed to do the same. Please don't yell at me for taking some time for myself and taking a break.. Sometimes I need one of those too.. /:

      Delete
    2. Did you just tell me I have no life? :(

      Delete
    3. She did not say u have no life. All she said was she need to spend time with her family and she thought we needed to too.

      Delete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.