20 Dec 2013

Beneath Your Beautiful: 28: It Happens.

Hi guys! I see that I haven't been posting normally because lately it's been so busy and hectic and it's hard to write and OMG so much happening. I promise that with a new year, things will even themselves out and the schedule will work(: next week is Christmas so I won't be posting very much so I'm sorry! But you understand duuuhhh.
But I will be posting again on Saturday...
I just need 8 comments? You guys can do it!(:

Chapter 28:

October 20th, 2012

8:15pm

 

“Ducks, ducks, ducks, ducks, quack, quack, quack, quack, swooooo!”

We all chanted and threw our hands up in the air before the concert like we always did. This time wasn’t any different than the previous few just a few tweaks; Ari was permanently present and Ryan Butler was here. Besides that, I still had a broken ankle/foot and Chloe was still here. I was avoiding her as much as possible along with everyone else. Nobody really talked to her unless it was absolutely needed. We couldn’t have her hurt another dancer, that’d be even worse.

“Kiss for good luck?” Justin asked before he headed above the stage.

I kissed his cheek and he smiled before disappearing in the crowd backstage. I just chilled with Fredo and Ryan while Justin got ready to go on in five.

“Guys, let’s have some fun tonight.” I said as I made my way with my clunky boot over to a table full of papers and markers that were for Jazzy and Jaxon.

I started coloring and drawing big letters and spelling different things out. Fredo and Ryan eventually caught on and helped me quickly before Justin went on. When we finally finished we decided to go out into the crowd and stand in front of the front row. I was in comfy clothes, but I honestly didn’t care, I just wanted to surprise Justin.

The lights dimmed and the crowd roared. We took pictures of us in front of the fans and with our posters before Justin saw them. When he came down, he kept on a serious face and didn’t see us for a minute. When he finished his first song, he finally saw us in the front cheering him on with posters held above our heads. He just laughed and continued singing for some time.

Eventually we just stood and listened and took pictures and videos of him. I held up my phone and took a video of him performing and when he came out on theplatform, he reached down and took my phone. He continued taking the video of himself singing and the crowd cheered for him.

When his break came, he slipped my phone into his pocket and smiled down at me. He adjusted his microphone and smirked at me.

“I suppose you want your phone back, don’t you?” he asked deviously.

I nodded seeing he couldn’t hear me over the screams anyway and he bent down and grabbed my hand. I was hoisted up onto the stage and Justin helped me gain my balance. He finally gave me back my phone and introduced me to the crowd like he did on most other nights if fans requested.

I just waved and laughed at how Justin talked about my foot and everything. He was so weird towards his fans, it was cute.

After the concert, we all gathered around in the back garage of the arena and packed small bags to bring to the hotel just for the night. Tonight, we planned on partying. We hadn’t in such a long time and tonight just seemed perfect.

All of the dancers, including some of the crew who wanted to join, tagged along in vans and up to our hotel room. Now, we weren’t supposed to make very much noise, but we knew we would anyways. Everyone came!

Ari and I were just dancing and messing around with everyone else. It was one of the best nights this tour so far. I could only imagine how much better it could be. The only down side was that we had to invite everyone for now so Chloe was here in my hotel room. I was worried about her sabotaging something at least… She kept staring at either Justin or me, but mostly Justin. I was worried about that too, how she was always trying to be all over Justin still. I quietly watched from the other side of the room.

Chloe made her way towards Justin who was talking to a few people and attracted his attention. The guys walked away and now it was just them. She handed Justin some sort of drink, which was obviously alcoholic from the looks of it. I clenched my fists and held myself back. She started running her fingers down his arms and down his chest and that’s when I couldn’t take it any longer. Although he was pulling away and everything, it was just too much.

I cut through groups of people and walked right up to Chloe and Justin. Without any words, we all looked at each other. It was silent in our little group until I did something that I knew would get rid of her. I pushed her back slightly and cupped Justin’s face before pressing my lips hard against his. I could taste some type of alcohol that I couldn’t identify but I continued to kiss him passionately. He stumbled a bit but he gained his balance and took over. Now everything was right. He handed the drink back to her and took me in his arms, wrapping his hands around my waist. Our kiss was strong and rough but I liked it. It showed her that what was mine was mine and only mine.

Justin’s hand slid up my thigh slowly and I knew this had to be taken somewhere else. I grabbed his hand before it got too far and pulled him out of the room and to the second floor of our suite. We both reached for the bedroom door and shoved it open. Justin grabbed under my thighs, lifting me off of my feet. I kicked the door shut with my foot and we continued forward. His tongue explored my mouth hungrily and I let him.

He laid me down on my back gently on the bed and laid over me, between my legs. I held his face and ran my fingers through his hair as we kissed passionately. I began to unbutton his shirt and somehow he managed to slip off both of our jeans. I lay before him as he kissed my body softly leaving wet marks everywhere.

“J-Justin.” I let out a loud moan as he left wet kisses down my neck.
He put his hand on the hem of my shirt and began pulling it off, I helped with the rest. I blushed as he scanned my body in complete lust in the dim lighting.
“You’re body drives me so fucking crazy.” He breathed out wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer.

He traced another trail of wet kisses down my neck and I closed my eyes in pleasure, taking everything in. These were the nights I longed for. When his lips met mine again I was caught by surprise but the kiss had so much meaning I was genuinely happy.

His big soft hands roamed my body until he reached my breasts. I bit my lip as he gently squeezed and explored with curiosity. I bit my lip and touched his bare, steaming hot chest.

I wrapped my legs around his torso and pulled his body down closer to mine now. He spread my legs farther open and moved his hands and his body down. He put his hands on my inner thighs rubbing them up and down slowly, making me want, no need him even more.

I opened my eyes to see him looking down at me in a smirk before he whispered, “Beg for it.”

“Justin, please, make me- feel good.” I moaned out slowly.

He chuckled deeply and moved rubbed his fingers up and down before sliding them in. I closed my eyes and let him feel me. He pushed his fingers in and out of me, causing me to moan. I was almost at my climax when Justin pulled out of me and laid his body back over mine. The warmth from his body was making me even hotter. He kissed me repetitively all over my neck and my chest and my lips but I was focused on the pleasure. I tried moving my hands down his body but he stopped me.

“Let me satisfy you.” He protested.

I laid my hands back by my side and watched Justin as he situated himself. I bit my lip as I watched him move closer and touch my body. He rubbed me up and down with the tip of his penis and I pulled his body closer to mine, just begging for more.

He finally entered me and I sucked in a sharp breath. My legs wrapped around his waist and he pumped in and out of me gradually picking up speed. I moaned and my hands gripped Justin’s back, my nails digging into his shoulder blades as he moved faster.

“Say my name baby.” Justin said seductively.

“Ju-Justin!” I barely yelled.

He pumped in and out of me faster and faster. My body was tingly and I was sure this was the best I’d ever felt.

Justin flipped us so that I was on top and his speed didn’t change. I was trying to hold back my screams and moans just in case people could hear, but right now I could care less. I was just focused on him. He slapped my ass and I moaned louder and louder.

I squeezed my legs tighter around his body and he pulled out just as I climaxed. I was breathing hard and my body was quivering with excitement and pleasure. Justin hadn’t ever done it like that before.

He kept his position over me as he caught his breath. I closed my eyes and I could still feel gently kissing my body. I calmed my muscles after some time and I laid my head on Justin’s chest when he laid down underneath me. I looked up at him and he seemed satisfied and so was I, definitely. This night couldn’t have gotten better… until we went downstairs.

I was cuddling with Justin under the blankets when we both heard a knock on the door and a person yelling from the other side.

“Can I come in?!” they yelled.

I looked at Justin and Justin looked at me and we panicked. We weren’t exactly expecting the party to still be going on, but now that we were back in reality, we could hear the loud music from downstairs still turned up.

“Um, one second!” we both yelled as we scrambled out of bed, searching for our clothes scattered on the floor.

Justin threw a shirt at me and I grabbed it along with a pair of yoga shorts I found lying on top of one of my suitcases. Justin left a shirt off because we were trying to hurry and once we got situated I ran to the door and cracked it open. Of course, it was no other than Chloe.

“Oh, hi Chloe.” I smiled as warmly as possible.

“What’s up?” she asked casually. This was really awkward considering I had sex hair and I was really hot.

“Oh, you know, just- chilling and stuff.”

Chloooeeee.” Justin said as he appeared behind me. I didn’t bother to glance back, I just smiled at Chloe and so was Justin.

“I’ll be downstairs.” She pointed towards the stairs as she left.

I held back from bursting out laughing, this got a lot better. I was going to turn around to Justin but before I could he swept my feet from under me and held me close to his chest. We walked downstairs together with me in his arms and he let me down at the bottom of the stairs.

“Hey! There you two are!” everyone yelled and turned towards us and cheered.

I laughed; some of these people were definitely drunk. Ari was one of the sober and she ran up to me, cutting through the crowd, and looked me up and down.

Nice shirt.”

I looked down and saw that I was wearing Justin’s button up shirt and it covered my shorts so it looked like I had no pants on. I blushed and I couldn’t help but laugh at myself.

“And your hair is so- OMG! Looks like someone was upstairs having sex!” Ari said a little too loudly.

I blushed harder and everyone turned to me and Justin. Justin just shook his head and put up his hands to calm everyone down.

“I assure you we were not having sex-“

“Would you like to explain this then?” Ryan said as he turned Justin’s back towards everyone. I looked up and prayed to God for this to be over now.

Everyone began laughing and I had to join in, so did Justin. It was hard not to, especially how Justin tried to hide it although we all knew he was lying. Hey, we had sex, it happens.

“Yep, they definitely had sex.”

9 comments:

  1. This is my favorite chapter so far!!!!!!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was amazyn ana!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SO GREAT. PLEASE POST SOON. I LOVE YOU BABE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was amazing but I didn't like that they had sex. I mean, it might be what everyone wants but I really prefer make outs and kisses and yeah, not "sex". I like sex when people is married and stuff. But Ana don't get get me wrong, it was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG POST ASAPPPPPPPP

    ReplyDelete
  6. u seriously have a talent. i loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing!! :) more please?

    ReplyDelete
  8. one of my fave chapters!! post asap haha can't wait <33

    ReplyDelete
  9. They should have sex more often!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.