9 Dec 2013

Beneath Your Beautiful: 24: Concert.

Hi guys! Im a little late on posting the new chapter but at least I'm posting right? Haha I'll be on time next time, okay? I know sometimes I mess up but please don't hate me...
7 comments for next chapter?(:
Also! Follow the twitter for daily blog updates! The links down below!(:

Chapter 24:
September 29th, 2012
11:00am

“You haven't even seen one of his full concert rehearsals?!”
“He wanted his first concert that I saw to be a surprise, I guess. But I don't know if I’m going to even leave with him tonight... I don't know if I want to go on tour with him...”
“Oh my God!” Ari was freaking out on me now, great. “You have to! That's your boyfriend!”
“I know he's my boyfriend, but I have things that I want to do. I want to fulfill my dreams too...”
Ari and I had been on the phone for an hour now, talking and catching up. Now, we were talking about Justin's tour. I was so excited to see my baby on stage, doing what he does best, but I wasn't sure if I would anymore... I wanted to do things that required me to go to New York and other countries, but I didn't want to leave Justin. I had been getting so many offers to model and star in commercials and TV shows, but I wasn't sure that Justin would be too happy about it. He wanted to take care of me and have me stay with him and he'd pay for everything, but I insisted that I had to work. I couldn't just live off of him forever, well I could but I didn't want to.
“(YN)? Hello?” Ari yelled into the phone.
“Yeah, I’m here. I gotta go though; I’m not feeling too great.”
“Wait, listen, you have to go on tour with Justin, it'd crush him if you didn't.”
“Bye Ari!” I rolled my eyes.
She tried to stop me from hanging up but I did anyways. I honestly was feeling a little sick to my stomach just thinking about this whole tour thing now... But I'd come to a decision.
I felt arms snake around my sides and I smiled. Justin's body pressed against my back and I closed my eyes. I turned around in his arms and opened them to see him smiling down at me with messy hair and tired eyes.
“Morning baby.” I said as I put my arms around his neck.
“Are you excited? Today's the day we leave for Arizona!”
“Yeah..” I said as I looked away, the smile disappearing from my face.
“Well let's go finish packing! We have to leave for the airport in an hour!”
“Justin-”
Before I could say any further words, Justin dragged me towards the stairs. Great, how was I supposed to tell him anything when he was so happy like this? I couldn't just upset him right before his first show.
He pulled me into the room and dropped my hand before he ran over to his drawers. He started pulling out clothes and underwear for the both of us. He threw it all onto the bed which already had a few suitcases on it. I bit my lip and tried talking to him again.
“Justin-”
“We're probably going to need more suitcases, huh?” he said without turning around. He disappeared into the closet and I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. When he came out I tried again.
“Justin, please-”
“Come on babe, why are you just standing there?”
He stood up straight and looked me in the eyes. I felt tears well up in mine and I blinked so they fell. Justin, concerned, walked towards me and held out his hand. I looked towards the window and sniffled before speaking.
“I can't go with you right now.” I barely spoke out.
Justin stared at me in dismay, “What do you mean? We've had this planned we- we talked about this. Why?”
“Justin I'm taking up some of those offers we talked about. Remember those, the ones you encouraged me to do because you knew that's how I’d be happy?”
He didn't say anything, he just stared at me like I was crazy. Even with the way he looked, with his shirtless chest and his messy hair, I couldn't give in, not now.
“I want to do something that I'll be happy with. I can't just waste my life doing nothing.”
“You won't be doing nothing, you'll be with me. We'll travel around the world, just us, and we'll see everything, anything that we want. That's nothing to you?” Justin pleaded.
“It's not nothing, it's definitely something I've always wanted to do but-”
Than why are you choosing to stay?”
I swallowed hard and tried to reach out for him, but he backed away in anger. I knew that this wasn't a good time, but I had to tell him before it was too late. I guess it already was late, but still.
“Because...”
I couldn't find an answer. Why did I want to stay? Well because I wanted to fulfill my dreams and be a model and actress, but was it really worth it? I may never get the chance to travel the world again, and I’m choosing to stay? And it'd only be just a little over a year, right? How dumb of me... I quickly realized my mistake and tried to redeem myself but it was already too late.
I watched as Justin pulled a hoodie over his head and grabbed the suitcases and zipped them up. I watched in pain as he tugged them off of the bed and towards the door.
I tried grabbing his arm, “Justin stop!”
He pushed me off of him and I stumbled backwards but didn't fall. Tears fell from my eyes and I watched him angrily stare back at me.
“I never knew that in order for you to be happy I’d have to feel like this.”
Justin descended the stairs faster than I could catch up with him and before I knew it, he was gone. He shut the door behind him and he was... gone. I stood at the bottom of the stairs and beat myself up internally for everything. I couldn't believe he just left...
I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone and dialed Justin's number.
“Ring... Ring... You have reached the voicemail of-”
I hung up and tried again. Same damn thing. I dialed one last time and just waited for the voicemail. I heard the beep and I took a deep breath.
“Justin, it's me. I know you're pissed and everything but please, please just listen. I-I want to leave with you. I was dumb, I made a mistake, please call me back soon.”
I hung up and waited and waited and waited... No call back. Ten minutes had passed, then twenty, then thirty. I should be at the airport right now, but instead I’m sitting here. I dialed Alfredo's number and it rang and rang before I heard a click.
“Hello?” Fredo whispered. “Listen, (YN), I'm with Justin and he'll be pissed if he knows-”
“Fredo! When does the flight leave?”
“In about 45 minutes, why?”
“Can you please stall for me; I need to get on that plane.”
“I can try my best, but please hurry.”
“I will.”
I hung up the phone and threw it on the bed. I stuffed clothes upon clothes into one big suitcase and zipped it up as best I could. I called for someone to pick me up and when they did, I was in the car as soon as I could be. I sat in the car with shaking hands and a jumbled mind. So many thoughts raced through my head but all I wanted was to be with Justin.
When we arrived at the airport I checked the time. I had 10 minutes to get to the gate. I pushed through the people and through security quickly, surprisingly, and ran for Justin. He must already be boarding or something because he was nowhere to be seen. I ran to the desk lady and caught my breath as best I could.
“Did the jet for Arizona already leave?” I asked frantically.
The lady checked her watch, “The flight just took off, how may I help you?”
I dropped my hands to my sides and thought of a new idea. How was I going to get to Justin before his concert started?
“When does the nearest bus leave for Glendale, Arizona?” I begged her.
“It’s actually leaving soon, if you leave now you can probably make it.”
“Thanks.”

Justin’s POV

I sat on the plane with my headphones in, slouched down in my seat. (YN) completely bailed on me on the day of my first concert. I wasn’t even sure if this relationship was going to work if I was never going to see her because of her ‘dreams’. She kept trying to call me but I ignored it. I was not about to listen to her explain herself, I was too upset.
I felt my headphones being tugged out and I looked over to see Scooter, “Hey man, how you holding up?” he said.
“Well, let’s just say tonight’s concert won’t be so great.”
I looked over to Fredo across from me and he quickly looked away. He seemed guilty. He’d been acting weird… at the airport he kept saying we can’t leave yet, and then he’d make up excuses.
“Listen, (YN) isn’t a good girlfriend if-“
I pushed Scooter away roughly, “Don’t say that. Don’t ever say that. (YN)’s the best thing that ever happened to me and the best girlfriend. Don’t you dare say anything about her.”
Scooter looked scared as he backed away slowly and sat down on the other side of the plane. He was definitely not helping by saying things like that. I don’t care what people say about me, but (YN)’s a different story. I had to defend her, no matter what… even if she breaks my heart.
“Justin,” Fredo stood up and presented himself to me, “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you earlier, I thought you’d get pissed.”
I stared at him with squinted eyes. What was that supposed to mean?
“(YN) called me at the airport and told me that she was coming, coming with us on tour. She asked me to stall for her so that she’d make it, but I couldn’t and I’m sorry.”
My mood flipped around and now I was feeling even worse than before. (YN) had been trying to tell me, all this time, that she wanted to come instead, but I ignored her. Great, now this was turning out to be my fault. I had to call her.
I grabbed my phone and looked at my missed calls. There was a voicemail from (YN), I clicked play and then speaker so that I could hear it more clearly.
Justin, it's me. I know you're pissed and everything but please, please just listen. I-I want to leave with you. I was dumb, I made a mistake, please call me back soon.”
My heart began to ache more as I frantically called her. Every call went to voicemail and it just made things worse. Now what was I supposed to do?

Your POV

I sat on a bus with my huge suitcase in the seat next to me. I was at the very front and the only person who seemed to notice me was the driver. He was a very old man who was very friendly and luckily, someone I could talk to.
“So why you going to Arizona?” he asked.
“My boyfriend’s there. I made him leave and now, I’m chasing after him.” I sighed. “I just feel like he’s going to be sick of fighting and I don’t want him to leave me, I’m scared.”
The old man smiled warmly and didn’t say anything, but I knew that he was listening. I told him everything that had happened and it was nice having someone to listen.
After a five and a half hour drive, we arrived in Glendale. Now once I got off the bus, I’d have to find a way to the arena. Great. It was already 7:56pm and Justin would be on stage in thirtyminutes.
“Where in Glendale are you headed?” the man asked.
“The arena.” I answered as I packed up my stuff.
“What’s there for you?”
“Well, I haven’t exactly told you this yet but my boyfriend is Justin Bieber, his first concert is tonight.”
The man didn’t seem surprised; he just seemed to know exactly what I meant. I watched as he reached for his speaker and spoke to everyone on the bus.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but we will be stopping Jobing.com Arena.”
The whole bus seemed to groan, but I smiled and sat back in my seat comfortably, just waiting.


---


5 comments:

  1. AMAZING, LOVE IT.. I NEED MORE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing as always and thank you for following me on twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg Ana ! I Finally Was Able to Find This Blog Again ! Something Happened And Made Me Lose This page ! Can You Some How Post the Blog You Own ! Idc If You Haven't Posted any More Fanfics I Can Always Re-read Them... Please on Your Next Post Paste The Link Of Your Blog ... Love You xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.