30 Dec 2013

Beneath Your Beautiful: 31: Oh, Baby.

Hi guys(: can't say much here but I hope you're liking it(: there's lots of plot twists so hope it's good(:

Chapter 31:

November 28th, 2012

10:30pm


“So how’s Justin? I’m pretty sure he still hates me. I haven’t talked to him in quite a few months.” Harry said as he finished up his desert.

“He’s absolutely amazing; I guess you could say that I couldn’t have a better boyfriend.”

“Well if he breaks your heart I might just have to break something of his.” Harry said.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. This whole brother thing was going to be great, I could already tell. I was going to love it! I always wanted an older brother to protect me, and even though he was my twin brother, it still counted.

“Speaking of Justin, I have to call him.”

I dug in my purse for my phone and pulled it out but I was interrupted by some crucial pains from my stomach. I dropped my phone on the ground mid-call and Harry shot up and helped me stand up. I clutched my stomach as I slightly bent over.

“(YN) what’s wrong?” Harry said frantically as he picked up my phone.

I took it from his hands and held onto his shirt for dear life. “Harry, can you take me to the hospital?” I begged him.

“Of course.”

He grabbed his overcoat and helped me out of the restaurant. I could barely walk, the pain was that bad. I was praying that I didn’t have a hole in my stomach or maybe my appendix burst or something… This was scary.

Harry pushed his way out through the paparazzi and yelled at them in the process. We got into a car that he had called for and he helped me into the passenger’s seat before we headed fastly to the nearest hospital. I dialed Justin’s number while we were in the car.

“Hey beautiful, you ready to head out?” Justin answered the phone.

“Um, about that, I’m on my way to the hospital.” I said taking breaths in between each word to help the pain.

“YOU’RE WHAT!? (YN) WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG ARE YOU OKAY DID HE HURT YOU I WILL KILL HIM!” Justin screamed through the phone.

I actually smiled a bit and Harry looked over at me when he heard Justin’s screams. “Justin, calm down, he didn’t hurt me. My stomach pains- I can barely even handle them anymore. I have to go to the hospital; you might have to go to NYC without me…”

“Baby I’m not leaving this state unless I know you’re okay, I’ll be there as fast as I can, okay?”

“But Justin, your concert-“

“We can fly out there tomorrow morning, I’ll see you soon okay? I love you.”

“Okay… I love you.”

I hung up the phone after and we pulled into the lot of the hospital. I knew Justin wouldn’t be here for another 45 minutes because our house was far away from LA. I just couldn’t wait to see him, hopefully.

Harry helped me into the hospital before yelling for help. I stumbled and almost fell, but he caught me and helped me into a wheelchair.

“Ma’am what’s wrong?” a nurse asked me.

“I-I don’t know, I’m having terrible pains in my lower stomach, like cramps but worse.” I complained.

She rambled off some fancy words and a bunch of nurses and doctors and people attended to me and brought me to a room where I was hoisted up onto abed and undressed and put into a robe. The doctor examined me fastly and right away he knew what was wrong.

“Miss (YLN), were you aware that you’re going into labor?”

I looked at the doctor like he was crazy. He didn’t say anything further before nurses ran around inserting needles into my arms and freaking out. I could barely comprehend what he was saying. I lost Harry in all the commotion too, I was in a room full of doctors ready to have a… a baby.

 

*Justin’s POV*

 

I sped to the hospital and barely got away with it. I needed to see what was going on with (YN) before anything. I already told Scooter to leave with the buses and that we’d have to fly out tomorrow because (YN) was in the hospital and he said that’d be fine as long as I made it. I was scared more than anything… I didn’t know what was wrong with my girlfriend and instead of me being there, her brother, who was also a stranger still, was there.

I arrived at the hospital and just barely parked my car before I got out of the car and ran to the doors. I ran to the desk and the lady automatically directed me to where (YN) was… she must’ve been expecting me.

I ran upstairs and towards the room she gave me. It seemed to take forever just to get there, but when I did, I ran into Harry Styles. I hadn’t talked to him in forever; I wondered why he was here. He stood up when he saw me and he stopped me from going into the room. I was confused and I pushed him off of me.

“Look Justin,” he said, “you may want to know something before you go in that room.”

“I stopped pushing back and dropped my arms to my sides. What was wrong with her? Of course the worse thought came to my head… she was dying. That couldn’t be possible, she wasn’t that sick to be dying yet.

“What the hell is wrong with my girlfriend?” I said frantically.

“Um, I don’t know how to tell you this but-“

“Boys, oh, you must be Justin.”

I looked over Harry’s shoulder to see a doctor trying to get our attention. Harry turned around to look at him and we both stared aimlessly.

“Yeah, that’s me.” I said.

“Well, everything went well, would you like to see her?” he said as he offered to open up the door.

I confusingly made my way slowly to the hospital room that held (YN). I was so confused as to what was going on. What went well? Well at least she was alive; I guess that’s all that mattered right now.

I entered the room with Harry and the Doctor following close behind. My eyes fell upon (YN) laying in the hospital bed smiling down at a wrapped blanket lying on her chest. My heart was thumping in my chest as I walked forward. She looked up at me and weakly smiled.

“Justin.” She said.

I walked to her bedside and looked down at the little bundle of joy that she held in her arms. I couldn’t help but smile as I mentally put the pieces together. This was happening… This was actually happening.

“I-I’m a dad?” I whispered.

She nodded slightly and adjusted the baby on her chest. “Would you like to hold your baby girl?”

I took her out of (YN)’s arms without any words. She was so- so beautiful. This was all so hard to comprehend… I was a dad. I mean I couldn’t believe it. I wasn’t prepared but right now, I could care less. I had a baby girl that had my attention and wasn’t going to lose it.

I sat down in a chair next to the bed and stared at our baby. She was terribly small and I could barely feel her weight in my arms.

“What’s her name?” I smiled.

“Charlotte Hazel Bieber.”

I smiled and silently prayed. I had a beautiful baby girl in my arms with a beautiful name that I could proudly claim as mine. I didn’t have a care in the world.

“Justin, she was born 2 and a half months early.” (YN) said weakly. I could tell that she had gone through a lot of pain.

“And?”

“And we can’t take her out of the hospital for at least two weeks. Her immune system is weak and they have to make sure that she’s okay before we can leave with her.”

I let the nurse take her away out of my arms and I watched carefully as they set her in the bundle of blankets and took her out of the room. I was scared, 2 and a half months early meant that she might have bad health problems or something… what if she didn’t make it?

“I can stay here with you-“

“Justin no, you know how I feel about this kind of stuff. You have to go on tour and you can’t just let down your fans. I promise that if she gets cleared we will drive right to wherever you are.”

I didn’t bother fighting with her; I knew I’d lose anyways. I just took deep breaths and took everything in. Well we still had to tell our parents and we had to do so many things so soon. I was excited but I was stressed out too. This was fun.

I looked up at (YN) and she had tears in her eyes. I scooted closer to her and stood up, sitting on her bedside and leaning over her. I grabbed her and held her tightly against my chest, rocking us back and forth.

“Do you want to tell him?” the doctor interrupted us. I sat up and looked from (YN) to the doctor and then back.

“Tell me what?” I asked.

(YN)’s breath was shaky and I started to get scared again. What could possibly be wrong now?

“Mr. Bieber, being born so early could cause many health problems in the near future for Charlotte and we are very concerned as to what may happen. With the lifestyle that you have, Charlotte may not make it.”

My breath hitched in my throat and I looked towards (YN) again. She was sobbing now, covering her face in her hands. She must’ve already known about this, she just didn’t want to upset me…

“What are you trying to say?” I asked.

“Charlotte Bieber has a very slim chance of surviving more than a week further. We are very sorry; we’ll give you some time alone.”

He left the room and I felt warmness on my cheeks. I was, I was crying. I couldn’t even stop it; the tears just fell down my cheeks. (YN) hugged me but I could barely move. This- this beautiful child that I finally got to call mine might not even be mine anymore. It was so hard to even think of… now that she was in my life I didn’t want to let her go. The hard part was knowing that I might just have to whether I like it or not.

9 comments:

  1. Omb! I was not expecting this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (: great chapter ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! You have the talent! Its the best chapter ever! :0 :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing.XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. post as fast as you can its amazing !!!!!! ❤️❤️✌️✌️

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry, but a baby ? i love u and your story but this subject is so mainstream! In every imagine there is a baby

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.