29 Dec 2013

Fame- 2

Hi! Here is the next chapter hope you like it comment!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

3/2/2012

I woke up at 10 am. I got to the kitchen and made breakfast. I set on the couch and watched tv Ellen was on and I watched that, Taylor Swift  and Zac Efron were on and I watched it they were funny and I laughed at them when they danced around famous people Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and... wait me! And Zac was dancing behind me I was talking to a director, he was in his costume and it was the movie that we did. I started laughing so loud and I didn't even notice him, than he tapped my shoulder and I turned around and he did a dance move and I laughed at him, I was laughing at myself, later  They were singing the song All because of Ellen. When I finished watching TV I looked at the time 1.20pm I ran to my dressing room and put the dress on.I was dressed and than I did my hair and make up . http://www.polyvore.com/lunch/set?id=179575544
. I was so nervous and I liked Justin a lot but I pushed that away cause I taught he didn't like me back but now.... OMG!
I looked at my watch 2.25 perfect I went down stairs and  heard the bell ring. I went to the door and opened it.

JB: Hey (YN)!
(YN): Hey Justin
JB: Ready for lunch
(YN): Yeah let's go

We went to his car and he opened my door for me. Aw how sweet.

(YN): Thank you
JB: Welcome
Justin ren to his side and set in the car.
(YN): You know I can open my own door.
JB: I know but than it wouldn't be a date.
(YN): Aa... a gentleman.
JB: Exactly.
He said with a smile. I smiled too.
(YN): Where are we going?
JB: Mc Donald's and movie
(YN): Ok. I said and before i giggled.
JB: Well I know that it isn't a like a date in Mc Donald's but I figured if we go to a fancy restaurant the paparazzi would know that we are going on a date.
(YN): Don't worry I like dates like this, It's cute going on a fancy date once in a while but I like it Mc Donald's and a movie. And I understand paparazzi are crazy one almost knocked me down  when I was in New York.
JB: So tell me about your album.
(YN): Well there are songs and there is a CD.
JB: No really?
He said - sarcasm.
(YN): Yeah.
JB: Do you know I bought 2 of your albums.
(YN): Really?
JB: Yeah I like you're music a lot I'm a big fan of yours.
(YN): Wow that makes me feel so special.
JB: Why?
(YN): Well it's not every day Justin Bieber compliments you.
Justin laughed.
JB: So tell me about you your family, your life something like that.
(YN): Well I'm an only child, I always dreamed to be a singer. My mom died when i was 13 of cancer and then my dreams just went away with her she always used to tell me that I'm gonna be famous someday and she will look out for me and She knew she wouldn't have of made it and she told me that, and she spent her all of her money so she could '' renovate'' me a neckless with our picture in a heart it was actually the neckless was my grandmas no my grand grandma's but she finished and gave it to me to remember her and after she died my dad started drinking and I was depressed my schoolmates were bullying me saying I was fat and I started cutting myself my friends Elena,Caroline Matt and Taylor ( stole the names from The Vampire Diaries- love that show) would help me stop but I would cut myself behind their backs and than I started singing and put myself on You Tube. When Scooter called me I was happy that my dream were 'coming real' and than I felt like my mom was with me again and I stopped cutting myself like 10 months ago. I was proud of myself for stopping and I decided to call my album ' So far is perfect' because it was I have not seen my dad since I was 14 he went in prison because he abused me because of alcohol than he went to rehab when I was 14 one year there and 15 he went in prison at 16 Scooter called me. And I am doing great without my dad and I stopped cutting and here I am.
And then I noticed a tear rolled down my cheek and we were in front of the cinema.
Justin looked at me and turned my head to him but I didn't look him in the eyes.
JB: Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to upset you-
(YN): No its ok really I just saw pictures of my mom me crying and cutting my dad abusing me and... it came rushing back.
I sobbed
JB: Hey don't cry everything is ok now.
(YN): I know
I said in between sobbing. Justin hugged me and I hugged back. He puled away and removed my tears with his thumb.
JB: Everything is gonna be ok.
(YN): No it's not.
JB: What do you mean?
(YN): Yeah I stopped cutting, my dad isn't abusing me, I know my mom is in a good place and everything my career but... I'm still alone my friends don't understand me and nobody really does. I'm afraid that someday I'm just gonna brake down and start cutting myself again.
JB: If you need someone to talk to call me and I'll try to understand.
(YN): Thank you Justin.
JB: You're welcome.
We talked in the car for a little while and we were like BFF-s right away. I looked Justin in the eyes and we were gazing at each oder's eyes. We were inches away Justin's eyes went to my lips and I did the same he leaned in and I leaned in too. We were about to kiss but we heard a crash on the road. We jumped and Justin groaned.
JB: Really a crash now it couldn't have been 2 minutes later?
I laughed at him.
(YN): Calm down... There will be other times like this.
JB: Really?
(YN): Uh-I.....am....Let's just go before I embarrass myself even more.
JB: Ok but I want those times. He said and than smirked
I blushed.
Before We went inside Justin gave me a hoodie and sunglasses and he did the same his hoodie was too big for me and it covered me to the knee.
JB: You look good in my clothes.
(YN): Thank you.
JB: Oh yeah did I mention you looked se-good in the clothe you were wearing before.
(YN): Bieber you need to think before you speak first it was se-cute and now se-good.
I giggled
JB: We'll do. And by the way you did look se-good.
I blushed .
JB: You are blushing
(YN): Am not!
JB: Yeah you are and we are watching a horror by the way.
(YN): I am not watching a horror.
JB: Why not?
(YN): I'll be scared
JB: I'll be next to you.
(YN): Fine!
I said giving up


<><><><>< movie><><><><><><><>

The movie was a horror all right I was so scared I all most peed in my pants. Some kind of thing Jumped in the screen and I screamed a little. Justin chuckled and moved a hand over my shoulder.

JB: Come here.
I moved to him and he pulled me closer. Again a different ting-person-animal jumped and I put my face in Justin chest. Justin looked down at me and I looked up his eyes were looking in mine, mine were looking in his . We were inches apart. He moved closer down and looked at my lips. I leaned in-up and looked at his lips. He moved closer and I could feel his breath on my lips.





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks 4 reading comment please!
Will they kiss or will something happened again?
I need 3 comments to post again.



3 comments:

  1. omg you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it but it would be more interesting, if selena is justins ex and they are coming into a kiss and so go on , but still very good :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! So good pleaseeeee let there be a kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.