27 Dec 2013

Fame... 1

Hi girls! I know it's been a while since I posted I'm sorry for that but I'm starting a new story. Here is the 1st chapter hope you like it!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2/2/2012

(YN) is a very famous girl, she is an actress and a singer. She has a great voice and she started her career 1 year ago. She was found on You Tube. Her manager is Scooter Braun. When (YN) was discovered she lost a couple of friends because they jealous. She still has a couple of her Bff-s they're names are: Elena and Caroline (I stole the name from the vampire diaries-i love that show) And she han 2 guy friends: Matt and Taylor. She met a lot of famous people she had worked with like with Zac Efron, George Clooney- The Descendants. She had here first album out for 2 months and she was just finished promoting it. She came back to LA she just moved to Calabasas. She had a meeting with Scooter this afternoon. There is going to be a lot of people there like Justin Bieber , Ariana Grande, The Wanted and so much more people that Scooter maneges.

(Justin Bieber- J or JB
Ariana Grande- AR
The Wanted- TW or T(and the name of the member)
Scooter Broaun- S or SB
Carly Ray Japsen- CRor CJ
if there is going to be anything else I will let u know.)



<<<<<<<<<<<<< AT THE MEETING>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We all set down around a big circle shaped table and just than Scooter stood up and started to speak.
SB: Hello everyone! So (YN) here has just came back from her tour her new album called 'together'
Everyone clapped and smiled at me.
SB: And I am happy and proud of (YN) because we have sold over 75 million copies of her CD-s world wide.
My mouth flew open and everyone clapped louder and looked at me. I was still in shock.
Scooter came over to me and started waving in front of my eyes.
(YN): Are you joking?
SB: No
(YN): That's...
I was speechless.
SB:... awesome!
(YN): Yeah.
SB: It's amazing. Here you are 17 years old and sold over  65.000 copies of your albums.
We were talking about me for 10 more minutes and than we started talking about oder people. I looked over the room and saw Justin looking at me.

'what?' I mouthed
' congrats.' He mouthed back
'thank you'
And than I looked back to Scooter who was taking to Ariana.

..................15 minutes later..................

SB: So Billboard awards are in 1 week, you need to come there at 8.30 sharp!
we al nodded and than the meeting was over. Usually after the meetings were over we hung out in the office. Me, Ariana and Carley were taking selfies. We were about to take one but Justin jumped in the photo and covered our faces. And we took one where he kissed my cheek and we took one with all the boys from the wanted. It was hard taking a selfie with that much people, but we did it. I posted a picture    where Justin kissed my cheek and the one where Carly made a duck face Ariana a stipid one and I just had closed eyes and made a kiss face.
CJ: Hey Ari and (YN) do you want to go shopping with me tomorrow for the Billboards?
(YN): Yeah I'm in. I have to buy a dress too.
A: Yeah me too.


<><><><> Next day <><><><><>

 I woke up at 9. I looked out of the window I saw sun LA! I was meeting Ariana and Carly at 12 pm I took a bath. I got to the kitchen and made breakfast. When i ate I went to my dressing room and got dressed and did my hair in a bun. When I was finished I looked at my phone 11.30am perfect! I got in the car and drove to the mall.

When I got to the mall I saw Carly and Ariana talking.

(YN): Hey guys!
A: Hi (YN)!
CJ: Hello (YN)!
(YN): What you talking about?
A: Justin.
(YN) : What about him?
CJ: Did you see how he was looking at you in the meeting?
(YN) : No...
A: Omg! He was like drooling all over you.
(YN) : Really? I said with a smirk
CJ: So do you wanna go out with him?
(YN): I don't know!
A: Ok let's go shopping!!!!

We were trying on dresses for like 2 hours and we found the right ones Carly had a beautiful dress pink- white thing, I picked white and black, Ariana picked a dark rose. We decided that we wanted to have gold purses and black shoes. After we finished shopping we went to eat.

I got home at 6pm. I was tired and I decided to take a shower again. I walked in my bedroom and my phone beeped. I looked at the message.


FROM: Justin

Hi (YN)!
I just wanted to know if you wanted to go out for lunch tomorrow.
:) JB

TO: Justin

HI!
Sure I'd like that! :)
When? Where?

FROM: Justin

2.30 
I'll pick you up


TO:Justin
Ok :)

FROM: Justin
It's a date!
;)

And then I went to dress to my PJ's http://www.polyvore.com/weekend_plans/set?id=179572496
I laid in my bed turned the light off and fell a sleep.
































3 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.