26 Nov 2013

Beneath Your Beautiful: 21: Video Shoot.

Guess who's back bitches?! ME IS BACK! Lol and finally I got the story written and now I'm posting it! Not much so say here besides that I love you guys and stuff so.
Oh and BTW I did read the comments and I did incorporate your ideas into my story so thannnkkksss(: if you have any more ideas feel free to leave them below because I can always use some help!
9 comments and I'll post again in a few days?(:


Chapter 21:

Friday, July 6th, 2012

7:45am

 

"Wake up sleepyhead!"
I breathed slowly out and pulled the blanket over my head, "No, go away."

My dad opened my door, turned on the lights, and yanked my blinds open. I groaned louder and yelled that I was up, although we both knew I clearly wasn't.

"We have places to be and a video to shoot! Hurry it up! Justin's been waiting around across the street for an hour."

I shot up and checked the time. Oh jeez, I’d slept longer that I was supposed to... I shot out of bed and started digging through my clothes.

"Good, you're up." My dad said smiling as he left the room.

I rolled my eyes and pulled out an outfit to throw on. I'd be changing and rearranging there either way. I pulled some leggings over my butt and pulled a shirt over my head that happened to be Justin's, and was rather large. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and left my face clear of makeup besides a swipe of mascara. I sat on my bed with my legs crossed and checked my phone quickly. 29 new messages. The only person who'd do that would be my wonderful boyfriend Justin.

FROM: BAABBBYY (:

Morning baaaabbbbyyyy! ... Hey are you up? ... You're not seeing my messages ... Seriously get up, I’mgetting mad ... I'm not really mad okay I love you ... hey girl, I got some candy over here across the street in my normal house, want some? ... wake up ... I’m bored come and entertain me ... so last night was weird Imean you didn't sleep with me did it feel weird to you? It did for me yo ... (YN) come on, you're just gonna leave me hanging? ... Fredo spent the night and he's snoring ... SNORING. He's selfish, he won't let me sleep ... (YN) ... THERE'S A FIRE IN THE KITCHEN ... PUT IT OUT BY WAKING UP ... okay fine don't ... you're too busy sleeping to care about my health and ifI’m alive or not ... i'mjustkiddingiloveyou ... you're probably dreaming about me ... now wake up and you can have the real thing(; ... jerry, he itches ... no he doesn't ... I just wanted to get your attention ... I'm making breakfast without you, jelly brah? ... just kidding I meant babe I love you ... it's not like you care ... but I do, I care ... ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW

 

I shook my head and shoved my phone in my shoulder bag. Justin, oh Justin, what can I do with that boy? I rushed out of the door and to the car where I met my dad. I shoved my stuff in the back before getting in the passenger seat and taking a deep breath, I was tired from running around all morning. I didn't even put my shoes on, I just wanted to get to the shoot now, and I’d already made us all late but whatever…

My dad backed out of the driveway and sat on the side of the road while I dialed Justin’s number. It rang about once before he picked up the phone.

“I’m outside, hurry it up.”

“You’re telling me.” He laughed.

“Just get your ass- butt out here and let’s go.” I smiled to myself. I mouthed sorry to my dad for swearing around him and he just brushed it off.

Justin and Fredo came running outside together and hopped into the car. My dad greeted them with smiles and I turned around to talk to them. Justin was wearing a beanie with glasses and just a normal outfit. He looked cute and nerdy for once in his life.

“You really missed me last night didn’t you?” I laughed.

“Oh my God he wouldn’t shut up about you. It was ‘if (YN) were she would make me food’ or ‘if (YN) were here she would talk to me’, he was so annoying all night. Why didn’t you stay with him instead?” Fredo but in.

“Because,” I began, “I was experimenting.”

Justin turned to Fredo and sighed, “It’s because she’s trying to make me suffer.”

I rolled my eyes and turned back around. I felt Justin snake his arms around the seat and try to hug me but I pushed away. He was so weird sometimes.

We arrived at the destination and got out of the car. It was a train station, a very large empty one. I wondered how much it had cost to rent this out, but I guess it didn’t matter to me that much. We got out of the car and explored the set for a little bit and we met and discussed things with the director too. Of course there were still things around the station going, so there were a lot of paparazzi here. I just looked around and searched for something to do while Justin filmed his part of the video.

“Babe get on.” Justin came zooming by me on a Segway. I looked at him like he was absolutely crazy.

“Justin if I fall off-“

“You can stand in front of me, don’t worry.”

I took a deep breath and got on the front of the Segway with Justin behind me, his arms under mine, guiding the direction. We flew around the set and even though Justin was supposed to be working, he stayed with me until he got yelled at. After that I was forced to guide myself on the Segway, finding out how in the world to work it.

Justin wasn’t allowing me to be anywhere near him when he was filming the individual scenes because he didn’t want me to see the finished product until it was well- finished.

After about an hour to an hour and a half later, Justin was down with the train station scene. The next place was a studio, where we were headed. We had three places to go today; the train station, a studio, and a house that they rented for the day of recording. I was excited for when I came in because honestly, I hadn’t gotten to do anything yet!

We got to the studio eventually and I was finally getting to do something. I had my own dressing room where I only allowed my dad in for now, Justin wasn’t going to see me until we filmed it. The makeup artists did there work and hurried to help me change and all of that stuff before I was ready to go. I presented myself to my dad who had been forced to get ready already too and he smiled and hugged me.

“My daughter is absolutely beautiful.” He whispered in my ear. “But that outfit is not to be worn around me off set alright?”

I laughed and pulled away, “Whatever dad.”

I walked out of my room without my dad and I headed down the hall. I looked around but it seemed to be vacant of people. I shrugged and walked forward, unknowing as to where I was even going.

“Baby!”

I jumped and turned around and fell into Justin’s arms. “You scared the shit out of me.”

Justin laughed and held me in his arms, smiling at me as usual, “Are you ready?”

“Yeah, are you gonna tell me what this is all about yet or what?”

“You can’t know until it’s all put together. The video comes out on July 31st, so you’ll have to wait until then. Or you can just piece it together and figure it out which you probably will…”

I shook my head and we headed down the hall to the area where we were needed. The cameras and everything was already set up and everyone was ready, they just needed us. There was a green screen behind us so I knew that where we were filming wasn’t really where we were going to be in the video, which made things harder.

“Alright, now I need you guys to stand like this.” The director had people push us into position so that Justin had his arms around me. I smiled at him and I could hear pictures being taken already. “Now act like you’re in love, kiss her, touch her, run your fingers through his hair-“

The camera clicked and Justin and I did as we were told, but we didn’t need to act, we already were. I laughed and threw my head back and I guess that was a good thing because the director seemed happy.

“Now pick her up Justin.”

Without hesitation Justin picked me up and spun my around in the air. He held me up by his head and I couldn’t help but laugh at the fact that this was all supposed to be acting.

We filmed for about an hour so that he got enough footage and then we were finished there. Justin and I were shuffled into a car and on to the next destination; the house. When we arrived, I saw a huge house with a gate protecting it and a little garden just outside of the gates. It was a very nice house. They changed me into another outfit along with Justin before we filmed even more scenes. This time we were outside and bicycling around the circular garden, holding hands. This was probably the most physical activity Justin and I had ever gotten, sadly. When we finished that scene, I had to change AGAIN. And so did Justin AGAIN. It was the second to last time though so it’d all be over soon. This time I got to explore the set before we filmed. The set was my ‘room’ for this scene. I went upstairs alone and opened the door to find a room that had a strong resemblance to mine. It all looked so familiar, and I knew Justin had put this together. He walked up behind me and twirled me around.

“You like it?”

I nodded and kissed his cheek. This was all so- amazing!

The camera men set everything up and got ready while I ready through this scene. It seemed pretty, sexual, so good thing my dad wasn’t here for this one. I set the picture I was looking at back down and turned to the direction of my name being called. It was the director’s assistant who was calling my name, and she seemed pretty worried for some reason.

“You read through the script right?” she said as she held it out to me. I pushed it away and nodded.

“Yeah, why?”

“Well right here,” she pointed, “It says that you have to wear that, and we were wondering if you’re comfortable with that.”

I re-read the scene and it said I had to wear panties and a tank top. Oh, I must’ve skipped that part. I looked over to Justin who was literally dancing in the middle of the room. I shook my head at him and turned back to the woman and nodded.

“That’s fine with me.”

She smiled and walked away, her heels clicking with each step. She was a nice thoughtful lady. I did as the script said and wore the outfit needed, pulling my hair out of the previous pony too. When I laid in the bed, ready for the next scene, I realized that Justin wasn’t even paying attention. I cleared my throat and he looked towards me and looked at me in awe.

“Your-“

“Just come here.” I interrupted him.

He laid in the bed next to me and the director directed us to do certain things like ‘move your hand there’ and ‘put your hand there’ and then he handed Justin a black eyeliner pen. He took it and took my hand, writing ‘I love you’ on it and then brushing my hair off of my neck and writing ‘you r so sexy’. I just laughed and kissed him. This video was going to be fun, I could tell.

@justinbieber: #ALAYLM video done. Some special guests appearing… (:



---


EMAIL: ana.mckenna7@live.com

SHOTS: shots.me/anamckenna

IG: @tatyananaa

TWITTER: @alwaysamckenna

KIK: tatyanana

TUMBLR: tuesbelllle.tumblr.com

9 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.