13 Nov 2013

Beneath Your Beautiful: 16: I Missed You.

Hi guys sorry I didn't update yesterday but I am now because I'm on my way to school! So here you go! And I will update again tomorrow as usual! This chapters kinda boring but it'll get better!
Do you guys think I should make a twitter or something for this blog? Just a thought... Leave some comments!
6 comments for next chapter?(:

Chapter 16:

Saturday, June 16th, 2012

6:00am

 

I dragged my heavy bag off of the plane. When I finally got down the stairs, I felt a hand touch mine and I shot my eyes open to see Moshe and I smiled. I hadn’t seen anyone from the crew in over a week, including Justin. God, I missed his soft touch and his soft lips on mine. How did I survive? Don’t even ask because I have no idea myself.

“I’ll take that.” Moshe said and took my bag. He handed it over to another person and walked in front of me.

Everything was normal and familiar to me now. A few people around me to guard me so I didn’t get trampled by fans was normal to me. Moshe lead the way through the airport packed with girls. I just smiled at everyone and continued my way. I loved how Justin cared for his fans, but sometimes we wanted our own privacy too. Moshe moved from in front of me to reveal Justin sitting on a metal bar with his feet on the one below. The smile on my face widened and Justin hopped off of the bar and walked towards me. He extended his arms and I took the chance and ran into them.

His arms wrapped around me tightly and his scent filled my nostrils. I took a deep breath and pulled away just slightly so I could see his face. He had tired eyes but they lit up like the stars in the night sky. His hood was pulled up over his beanie and his smile was warm and friendly.

“I missed you babe.” He said quietly as he dropped his hands and grabbed mine.

I said that I missed him too, but I wasn’t sure if he heard it over the many screams. He tugged on my hand and I followed close behind him as usual.

“Move please!” Justin forcefully pushed through the crowd of girls.

I tried my best to keep my mouth closed but Justin definitely didn’t. I could tell that he was tired and crabby and he just wanted to be alone with me. I squeezed his hand tighter and he turned and looked at me. He was not happy at all that his fans were here, but he stopped and took pictures anyways. We got into the car and I laid my head on Justin’s shoulder.

“I’m sorry about all of that.” Justin apologized for the fans.

“It’s not your fault, I just gotta learn to live with it.” I smiled slightly. “Imissed it anyways, it feels like it’s been forever.”

You missed it? Well I guess I miss it most of the time too. I love them but damn, privacy is nice too. Justin kissed the top of my head and squeezed my hand.

We arrived at our hotel in Toronto and went straight to our room. Justin tiredly slipped off his shoes and laid on the bed with a sigh. He closed his eyes and he was laying awkwardly with his hands by his sides and his head facing to the right. I quietly giggled and shut the lamp on the bedside table off. I bent down and kissed Justin’s cheek, receiving a smile in return.

“You know, if you were really that tired you didn’t have to come to the airport.” I whispered as I laid down next to him, pull the covers up over my shoulder.

“I had to be there though.” Justin yawned.

I shook my head and closed my eyes. I was tired too so good thing Justin was.

I squeezed my eyes shut harder than before and tried to block out whatever that dumb ass noise was. I just was getting to sleep and now I was waking up to a stupid alarm. I opened my eyes and slammed my hand down on my phone before picking it up and snoozing my alarm. I put my arm back down and closed my eyes. I felt something shifting under my arm and I slowly opened my eyes back up. There was a little bleach blond boy sleeping peacefully with my right arm under him and my left over him. I looked behind me and Justin was sprawled out with another little person laid on his chest. He had his arm over her. When exactly did Justin’s siblings get here? Jazzy and Jaxon, yeah, I’d heard of them before but never met them.

I slowly moved my arm from under Jaxon and sat up awkwardly. I tried pulling the covers back, but Justin was gripping onto one side and Jaxon was laying on the other. I laughed and wiggled out of the covers as best I could. When I finally got out, I stood up and took a deep breath, staring over at the window. I glanced at the clock and it was only 8:06. I only got 2 hours of sleep, but that was fine because I slept on the plane.

“Where you going?”

I turned around and saw a pair of big brown eyes staring up at me, and they weren’t Justin’s. I smiled warmly and folded my arms across my chest. It was freezing in this damn hotel room.

“I’m not going anywhere buddy.” I said.

Without any words he held his arms out and extended his little fingers. I put my arms under his and picked him up off of the bed, holding him tightly against my chest. He laid his head on my shoulder for a few seconds before pulling away and looking into my eyes.

“Are you tired?” I whispered.

He shook his head no, “What’s your name?”

“I’m (YN), and you must be Jaxon because you’re just so cute.” I smiled.

He giggled and blushed, “You’re pretty.”

“Why thank you handsome.”

We laughed quietly together and I tried setting him down on the bed but he whined for me to keep holding him. I bounced him back and forth and hoped that maybe he’d fall back asleep, but he didn’t.

“Hey Jax,” I said as I stopped my motions, “do you know where your daddy is?”

He shook his head again and turned around to look at the door then turned back to me, “He left.”

“Alright, well I need to take a shower, so should we go find him?” I offered.

“I wanna take a bath!” Jaxon said loudly.

I held a finger up to my mouth and he repeated my motions. I laughed quietly and thought for a minute, “Alright, I’ll run you a bath.”

We went into the bathroom and I ran him a bath while he sat quietly on the toilet. I helped him undress and set him in the bath where he entertained himself. I threw my hair up into a bun before I washed his hair and body. He willingly let me, which was surprising because usually 3 year olds hated this.

I drained the bath water and wrapped Jaxon in a big towel and dried him off. He had the towel wrapped around his body and his head and I picked him up like a baby. He laughed and I brought him back to the room where I turned up the heat.

“What clothes are we gonna but on you buddy? I don’t know where any are.” I asked.

“Daddy’s room!” he said pointing to the wall.

Well, Jeremy’s room must be the one next to us, I figured. I took our room key and went into the hall with Jaxon in my arms. I tried it on the door next to us and, it actually worked! I walked in and looked around for Jeremy.

“Jeremy?” I said quietly in case he was asleep.

I set Jaxon down and we walked further into the room. I heard absolutely no noise besides the shower running, where I figured Jeremy was. Jaxon dropped his towel and ran towards the bags I the room where he dug through the clothes. I laughed and followed him, picking out a pair of footy pajamas for him to put on for now. I wrapped him back up I the towel and we headed back to our room.

“Alright, one foot in, and now the other.” I said as I helped him with his PJ’s.

I got them on and we sat around for a while before Justin and Jazzy actually woke up. Justin looked around confused and I just laughed at him as I sat next to him on the bed with my legs criss-crossed.

“Good morning sleepyheads.” I said to them as I set my phone down. Jaxon climbed on the bed and crawled to Justin, wrapping his arms around his neck.

Justin laughed and pulled away a bit, “Hey buddy, how long have you been up?”
Jaxon looked to me for the answer and I smiled, “for about an hour.”

“And you already took a bath?” Justin seemed surprised.

“(YN) helped me!”

Justin laughed and turned to me, “Did you wash his hair and everything, because he smells good.”

“Yup!”

“Jax, you don’t even let Justin wash your hair.” Justin said in astonishment.

Jaxon shied away and jumped off of the bed, running around the room with Jazzy again. Justin leaned over and kissed my cheek before pulling me back to lay down with him.

“Wow, you’re great with kids.” He said in his groggy morning voice.

“I never knew until this morning.” I laughed.

Justin pulled me closer to him and the smell of his cologne still lingered in the air. He started tickling me and before I could even tell him to stop, the door to the room swung open. Pattie walked in in her comfy clothes and Jeremy walked in behind her already dressed.

“You guys are up! And Jaxon changed-“

“I gave him a bath and yes, he let me wash his hair.” I answered following with a laugh.

“Impressive.” Pattie said as she sat on the bed next to us, “You’re gonna be a great mom, just not anytime soon okay? I don’t want to be a grandma and you guys don’t need to be parents. Have you guys had-“

“Mom stop! Can we not have this conversation right now? Or ever?” Justin interrupted her.

I blushed and stared down at my phone. Things immediately started to get awkward seeing Justin wasn’t even wearing a shirt. Maybe it was just me but I was hoping this conversation didn’t go any further.

Hey, I’m just looking out for you guys.”

We sat there and I awkwardly stared down at my locked phone still. Could this get any more awkward? I mean it was great that Pattie cared but I just didn’t feel like answering her questions right now. Especially those questions. Jeremy picked up Jaxon in one arm and Jazzy in the other and got ready to leave the room. Just as I thought the awkwardness was over, I realized it had just begun.

“Daddy what’s this?”

All of our eyes shot towards Jazzy who held a small square-shaped thing in her hands. I wished I could’ve had powers or something to make it disappear, but I knew I didn’t. I blushed harder than before and I bit my lip.

“Nothing Jazz,” Jeremy said as he took it out of her hand and threw it at Justin. It landed on his chest and he scrambled up and threw it in his bag. He stood up and pulled his sweatpants down slightly.

“So you guys are- I’m just glad you’re using protection and-“

“Mom no, you can leave now,” Justin interrupted her.

“I’m just saying-“

“Goodbye!” Justin said with a smile and a wave as he pushed his parents out of the room and shut the door quickly behind them.

I was trying to hide a smile and I was trying not to laugh at Justin. He came back and sat down and covered his face in shame. I wasn’t embarrassed because I wasn’t the one with condoms in my suitcase that was all Justin.

“Don’t even say anything.” Justin mumbled.

I burst out laughing and fell back onto the bed, my head crashing into the pillow. Justin rolled over and laid over me with a smirk on his face. I continued to laugh as he kissed me, because this was all so ironic.

7 comments:

  1. How Cutiie!!! I love those cute chapters! :) keep posting more like this one please!! And its not boring at all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Story ans this is so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not boring it's amazing I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not boring!!! Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so darn cute !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. u should literally wright a book and ill be the first person to read it lol :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a good writer i love your Storys so much i can read them over and over again and they never gettin boring love it .

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.