11 Nov 2013

Beneath Your Beautiful: 15: Long Nights & City Lights.

Hiiiiiiiii guyyyyyss! I'm posting again, as usual. Not much to say so I'll just let you read... Most of you should enjoy this chapter..(:
8 comments?(:

Chapter 15:

Thursday, May 31st, 2012

10:30pm


We walked alone without anyone noticing all the way to a little diner on the corner. We walked inside and there were only a few people in there; an old man reading a newspaper, the waitress, and a woman who looked quite stressed and was drinking coffee. We seated ourselves in the worn out booths and the waitress walked over, handing us both menus.

“What drinks can I get ya?” She asked as she pulled out her note pad from her work belt. She looked like a middle-aged woman who’d been working at this diner for quite a while.

“I’ll have an ice tea.” I answered immediately.

“Make that two.” Justin added.

She smiled and walked away, bringing our drinks back within minutes. We then ordered our food, me ordering pancakes with a side of powdered sugar, and Justin ordering a sandwich with a side of fries. She walked away again and we sat in the tiny booth chit-chatting.

“I’m sorry that we kinda bailed on your reservations at that restaurant.” I said awkwardly as I stared at Justin.

“No worries, I didn’t like it either. It was too- rich, for me.”
We both laughed and I heard the old man at the counter chuckle a bit too. He sipped on his coffee and minded his own business. I turned my attention back to Justin and continued talking.

“Well if you were trying to be romantic, it definitely is still working.” I added with a smile.

“Oh thank God,” Justin said leaning back and letting out a breath, “because I wanted this night to be special. And right now, I wasn’t sure seeing we’re sitting in a run-down diner and ordering more food than we can probably eat.”

I laughed and rolled my eyes. Justin was just trying to be romantic and I kinda ruined it. It was still romantic to me though.

Our food arrived and we gobbled it up quickly. I knew that I was hungry and I could definitely tell that Justin was too. It was some of the best food I’d had over here in Paris so far, these lonely diners usually did have the best most of the time too. The waitress, Tammy her name tag said, came back with our bill and stood in front of us without placing it down. I looked from Justin to her and back to Justin in confusion.

Tammy smiled and tucked the billfold back into her work belt, “You’re bill was already paid for, you two are free to go.”

I shot a look towards Justin saying silently ‘what the hell?’ and I’m pretty sure he understood exactly what I was saying. The waitress walked away, her heels clicking against the floor, and disappeared behind swinging doors.

“But who?” Justin’s voice trailed off and I followed his eyes to the old man who was leaving the restaurant.

“Hey!” Justin said quickly as he shot up.

The man turned towards us and Justin sat back down, talking to him from his seat, “by any chance, did you pay our bill?”

The man smiled and dropped his hand from pushing on the door, “Of course I did.”

“Why?” I butted in nosily.

He let out a deep chuckle and shook his head, “I was in love once. I never left her side for 72 years, loving her more and more each day. It’s amazing to see that happing again in this generation. You two have a good night.”

He left the diner without any further words and Justin turned around back to me. I swallowed and smiled to myself. Wow, that man… he was so wise. Justin and I hadn’t said that we loved each other yet, but I could feel it. It was amazing how others could see it too, with just the simplest gestures and the things we said to each other.

“Do you wanna get outta here?” Justin asked.

I nodded silently and we stood up together and headed to the doors.

“Have a good night you two love birds!” Tammy yelled after us.

We pushed through the doors with smiles on our faces and a light in our hearts. We walked down the empty streets hand in hand. There weren’t any people rushing through the streets anymore, they were all asleep somewhere in the city. Paris still lit up with lights and everything and it was just beautiful.

I let go of Justin’s hand and slipped off my heels, walking barefoot. I caught a glimpse of a shiny reflection and my face lit up with excitement.I ran up the little hill and looked down from the ledge. The river shined like silver in the night; the moon reflecting off of it like a little ball of lights. I looked all the way down the calm river and it just felt peaceful.

Justin snuck his arms around my waist and held me close to him, “It’s beautiful, isn’t it?”

“It’s perfect.”

I turned around in Justin’s arms and looked up into his eyes. The familiar smile was just peeking out on his lips and the same on mine. I crashed my lips against his and closed my eyes to reveal nothing but darkness. The tingly feeling on my lips stayed like it was meant to when Justin pulled away. I brought my hands up behind his head and ran my fingers through his short, soft hair.

“Do you wanna head back now?” I whispered as I broke the kiss.

“That’d be great.”

Justin led the way and the hotel was only a few blocks away. After turning a few corners, we made it back and rushed into the hotel.

The elevator ride seemed to short. Justin pushed me against the wall and our kiss was unbreakable now. My heart was beating fast as he picked me up from underneath my thighs and we shuffled down the hall. I fumbled with the room key and finally got the green light to go in. We pushed the door open together and I kicked off my heels once again that night anddropped clutch to the floor. Even with darkness filling the room, we somehow managed to find our way to the bed.

Justin leaned forward and gently set me on the bed. I sunk into the softness of the duvet and dropped my legs from around Justin’s waist. I helped him slip his jacket off while I caught my breath and he didn’t hesitate to take his shirt off. He leaned back down and created another kiss. I ran my hands down his torso, feeling the hardness of his chest, and stopped at his waistband.

Without any help from him, I managed to unbutton his jeans. He realized what I was doing and pulled away to smile. I held my arms above my head and he gently pulled my dress up and over my head, leaving me in nothing but my bra and panties. Adrenaline pumped through my veins with the feeling Justin left me with. It was incredible what this boy could do to me.

I barely could make out anything in the dark but I realized that Justin already had his jeans off. I let go and left myself vulnerable to Justin, hoping that he would realize it too. Everything went by slow in reality, but it was so fast in my eyes.

My body laid on top of Justin’s and I broke our kiss and moved down. My hands traced the muscles on his chest as I made my way down his body. I pulled his boxers down until they were at his ankles where he kicked them off. My hands gripped him just enough to make him let out a faint sigh. I moved my hands up and down slowly and gradually moved faster. Justin’s chest was raising up and down in quick motions and his mouth let out faint sounds echoing in my ears. I breathed out before moving my lips down and putting them around him. I swirled my tongue around and moved my head up and down, receiving a good reaction from Justin. I pulled away after some time and Justin pulled me back up to him, our lips connecting once again.

Without any warning, Justin flipped me over so that I was underneath him. My hair fell around my head on the pillow and Justin’s hands explored my body.

“Just relax.” Justin whispered as he placed kissed behind my ears and on my neck.

I felt my bra being unclipped and it was soon thrown to the floor. Justinkissed me down the middle of my body, leaving wet marks behind each time. My underwear disappeared from my body leaving me completely naked lying under Justin. I breathed out slowly and curled my toes.

Justin kissed my inner thighs and everywhere else before his warm hands took over. I felt a finger enter me and my body responded by sending pleasure throughout my whole body. Justin pumped in and out as he moved back up to kiss me. I could barely even come to kiss him when all of my attention was where his hands were, but I did. When he moved his hands away from my body, I only wanted him to come back. I heard a drawer open and close and I barely opened my eyes to see.

Justin leaned over me and kissed my lips gently. My hands crept around his body and I held onto him tightly as he found his way into me. My nails dug into his back and I could see Justin biting his lip. I didn’t want to hurt him, but it just felt so good. My eyes felt droopy like I was tired but I was just filled with pleasure. I ran my fingers through his hair as he pumped in and out of me slowly, gradually picking up the speed.

“Justin…” his name fell out of my mouth.

I tried not to let go, but I couldn’t hold back much longer. I bit my lip harder than intended and Justin pulled out of me slowly. I stayed still on the bed as my heart raced and the blood in my veins pumped like crazy.Justin kissed my lips but I couldn’t respond with a kiss back, I was still in a shock. When I finally came to open my eyes and calm my breathing, Justin was lying beside me with a calm breathing pace. He turned his head to me and smiled slightly.

He pulled me closer to him so that I was in the middle of the bed and I laid my head on his bare, hot chest. I could hear his heartbeat in my ear and it was the perfect melody to help me drift to sleep. I closed my eyes, but this time, I didn’t open them again.

10 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.