5 Nov 2013

Beneath Your Beautiful: 12: All That Matters.

Hi everyone! Thank you for all of the amazing comments! You guys really do make me happy(: BTW do you guys look at the links I put in my stories? Occasionally when I write I like you guys to get a visual of what I'm thinking, so whenever the word 'outfit' appears there will usually be a link and just click on it(: It'll direct you to ployvore and if you have an account, follow me!! If you don't, it's actually a really fun thing to do when you're bored. Just a heads up! If you have any questions that I haven't answered yet or you need me to answer please leave them below! I will be answering them in my next post so be sure to ask!(:
alright, 9 comments?(:


Chapter 12:
Monday, April 23rd, 2012
9:00pm

“You literally went to my house and knocked on the door?” I said as I pushed away from Justin in disbelief, “Are you crazy?”
“Yeah… it wasn’t too smart, and I really was thinking that he’d realize that I was a good guy so I wasn’t expecting him to punch me and all of that stuff…” Justin’s voice trailed off.
“Oh my God, my boyfriend’s crazy. My boyfriend has literally gone crazy.” I said.
“Hey now, you chose to be with me.” Justin laughed, “But honestly, I’m not that sore at all, it’s surprising.”
I laid in his arms and we talked and talked. It was nice to have my Justin back now. I could honestly lay there for hours and talk to him about everything, which is how I planned the next 10 hours to be. I grabbed my phone and tweeted out a few things as usual. @(yourusername): so earlier I embarrassed myself by hitting my head on something, but hey, it somewhat fixed things.
After that I put my phone down and looked up, “Justin, what were you writing earlier?”
He looked down at me and smiled before looking over towards his notebook. “It was a note, for you. I want you to read it while I’m doing my interview. It’s all in French, so not many other people can understand it but you and me.”
“Good thing I finished French early then right?” I smiled.
I finished my French class earlier in Florida because I was already ahead. I asked if I could take the final and believe it or not… I passed! Of course with help from Justin while I was studying, which really did help a lot.
“Why during your interview?” I asked.
“Because, when I see the smile on your face it’ll just make the whole interview better.”
I smile and laid my head back on his chest. I liked moments like this, when we made up and just laid together talking. It was so hard to stay mad at Justin either way. I felt my phone buzz, and again, and again, jeez the messages just kept coming. I looked at the screen and saw the name. iMessage from Dad. I swallowed hard and unlocked my phone, reading the messages. I thought to myself, if my dad says something to upset me, it’ll just ruin the whole moment, so I was kinda scared to, but I still did.
FROM: Dad
I’ve made a choice that I think you and me both will be happy with. I want you in my life (YN), and if that means putting up with… him, then I will do whatever it takes. Just promise me that you’ll come back soon? I miss you so much and I can’t stand seeing your face in the news instead of in your room every night. Please, come home. Love, dad.
I moved my thumb to type back a message but all I could think to say was thank you. I wrote: Thank you, I love you dad. This means the world to me… see you soon. And then I locked my phone and put it in my sweatpants pocket.
“Justin, can you sing me a song?” I asked with my eyes closed as I cuddled closer to him.
“Of course, any preferences?”
“I just want to hear your voice.”
I awaited his reply and when he did, I was surprised. I’d only heard this song once before, but the lyrics still rambled in my head.
“Across the ocean… across the sea… starting to forget the way you look at me now.”
He sang at a slow pace, dragging out each note and ending it greatly. I sang with him silently and eventually, I fell asleep to his voice as if it were my own personal lullaby.

I awoke and it was already 6:00am. We were landing in about an hour and Justin was still passed out. I drowsy stood up and yawned. I made two cups of coffee, one for me and one for Justin. When I turned around with them in my hands, I wasn’t surprised to see Justin opening his eyes and smiling. I walked over to him and handed him one. He took one big sip before setting it down.
“Are we there yet?” he said in a groggy voice.
I shook my head no and sipped my coffee before pulling it just far enough away from my lips to talk, “No, but I have other good news.”
I didn’t bother to wait for a reply and I just jumped into it, “I talked to my dad.”
Justin seemed startled and he just tensed up and stared at me. I put my free hand on his chest and calmed him somewhat.
“I planned a dinner with him when we get back on the 30th-“
“I have to go to-“
“The studio. I know, but this won’t be a late dinner. We’ll be at the studio by 8, I promise.”
Justin looked very uneasy about all of this. I breathed out slowly and took another sip of my hot coffee, hoping to get a positive reaction from Justin. “Alright, fine. But only because I like you.” Justin agreed.
“You like me? Since when?” I joked.
He pulled me in and I set my coffee cup down. I pressed my lips against his and ours moved in sync as I laid on top of him. I smiled in between kissed and I couldn’t help but laugh too. I pulled away when I was out of breath and looked into Justin’s eyes. He had messy hair, bags under his eyes, and I could tell that he was out of it, but he still looked hot. I’m sure I looked the same with my rat’s nest of hair and everything to, but still, he was hot.
We landed in London and got ready to get off of the plane. Justin put on a yellow snapback, put a pair of pinkish purple beats around his neck, and took off his sweatshirt. I just left my hair up into a ponytail and wore an average outfit. I knew we’d be stopping to see fans so I wanted to look decent, right?
We entered the airport and the screams weren’t that bad, that was until Justin was seen. All of the fans literally crowded around and the bodyguards weren’t much help, to be honest. Our bags were taken care of, but it was just hard in general to get through this crowd. Justin stopped abruptly and started taking pictures and signing things. I was just going to stand behind him and wait but I felt a light tug on my arm and I turned to see a girl a bit younger than me freaking out.
I smiled at her and she could barely push the words out of her mouth, “Can I please get a picture with you?”
I was thrown back by her words. She wanted a picture with me? I fumbled with my hands and shoved my phone and everything in my purse handbag thingy and grabbed her phone, taking a picture with her. She yelled thanks and literally cried. SHE CRIED. All because she got a picture with me. Of all people, ME. Now I was practically fangirling. People liked me! Nobody knew how huge this was to me, like seriously. And suddenly I was taking pictures with fans and then I was taking group pictures with fans and Justin and it was all just a big commotion. We were only there for a few minutes but hey, those few minutes of fame were THE BEST MINUTES OF MY LIFE.
“Did you have fun?” Justin laughed when we got into the car.
“OH MY GOD! Your fans actually like me I mean I thought that maybe they’d hate me because we’re dating but most of the girls there liked em and wanted pictures and- AH!” I screamed.
Justin laughed and me and puckered his lips. I pressed mine against his but pulled away quickly because I was still freaking out. It wasn’t the fact that they knew me, it was the fact that they liked me. I was always afraid of millions of people hating me but some of them liked me, like 500 of them, and literally that was all that mattered. I knew it was a small number but still, the feeling I got was a rush.
We arrived at the hotel and Justin changed right away. He had an interview in a half an hour that we had to go to and that’s where I got to read my note. I wondered what it could possibly be about, I mean he was writing it while I was mad at him and it was in French. This would be interesting.
Before we left, I yelled behind me for Justin, “Don’t forget your notebook!”
He grabbed it and we rushed out of the hotel. We weren’t late, but Justin wanted to greet the fans outside of the hotel before we went to the interview. I waited in the car and tweeted off of my phone a few picture of me and Justin’s fans. @(yourusername): TODAY WAS AMAZING I LOVE YOU GUYS
@(yourusername): I’m just happy that you guys like me, it gives me hoppeeee
I slipped my phone in my pocket just as Justin got in the car. We were off to the interview and I think I was more excited than anybody.
We arrived at the interview and I couldn’t help but tweet again. This time though, it was just about how much Justin loved his beliebers, because he loved them more than anything in this world. I sat with Fredo behind Justin and watched. I thought I’d be in a different room, but Fredo offered for me to come in while he filmed Justin’s interview and took a few pictures. I decided to pull out the note while they talked about his album and tour. I’d heard it a billion times and could repeat everything by now. I opened the notebook to the page and read it in my head.
(YN), you may or may not ever see this but I had to tell you this somehow. I know you’re mad at me right now but I seriously didn’t mean to hurt you in any way, shape, or form. I hate seeing you mad at me and I definitely can’t stand being this far away from you when I know I could be next to you holding you in my arms. I really want to make things better and I just hope you understand that I didn’t try to upset you, I tried to make things better. I’m not very good at that… I should probably stop doing that shouldn’t I? Anyways, (YN) I want to be the one to take care of you when you’re sick, and whenever or wherever besides that. You mean the world to me. Love, Justin.
I smiled and bit my lip. The note wasn’t much, but it meant a lot to me personally. I looked up and thanked God for everything turning out like this. Justin caught me smiling and turned in the middle of his interview and smile at me.
“That reminds me,” The interviewer cut in with his thick accent, “We had a question from a fan… uh, what does it take to be a good boyfriend?”
Justin turned to me and smile again before turning back to the microphone, “Well man, you just gotta treat your girl right and make her feel like she’s a princess, because she is.”
“I see… And not to get off track or anything but (YN) can you come over here?”
I looked around and pointed to myself getting a nod and a push form Fredo in return. I laughed and walked up next to Justin sitting in the seat next to him.
“(YN), would you say Justin’s a good boyfriend?” he asked with a little laugh.
I stared at them like they were crazy, the interviewers, “Of course he is! Justin only does everything to make me happy, and that’s all that matters."

14 comments:

  1. I love love it!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeees I do click on your outfit links, i really really like it actually when they are there!
    You'e a really really good writer, urgh! It's amaziing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!

    make it dirtaay! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh this is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ur a really good writer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Update asap? I enyoj reading Ur story

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love it!! it's soo amazing! please update ASAP! :-)) :-*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Make it dirty pls!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing as always

    ReplyDelete
  10. Update soon please I'm dying to read to the next chapter

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.