17 Nov 2013

Beneath Your Beautiful: 18: Everything Goes Bad.

Hiiiiiii guyssss! So about the whole twitter for the blog thing... Yes, no? Tell me what you think pleaaassssseeee! I wanna know!
Haha but I'm thinking about taking a week break or so for thanksgiving and stuff, hopefully you guys understand! But yeah and also some bad/good news... I think this story may be pending soon or put on pause... Okay I don't know if anyone else knows what I'm talking about, but it's so hard to think of new original ideas that you guys will like! If you guys have ideas please leave them below because I can't think of any by myself. But yeah, I don't want it to end either but it may):
8 comments for next chapter?(:


Chapter 18:

Friday, June 29th, 2012

4:00

 

I paced the kitchen floors while I bit my nails. It was a habit, especially when I was nervous like this. I didn’t know why I was nervous, it was just odd that this was all happening. I heard the door open and Ari and I both shot our attention to Harry who looked so innocent as he entered the room alone.

“Hey, (YN), can I talk to you?” he asked, his voice flooding the room.

I looked over at Ari who sat up uneasily and awkwardly left the room, “I’ll just be outside.”

I put my hands at my side and looked around with an odd expression on my face. Why was he in here? And why did he want to talk to me? Oh god, this was going to get weird, I could already tell.

“(YN), I just was wondering what’s wrong, and you can’t say nothing because I know there’s something.” Harry said as he reached out with a calm hand, “If something’s wrong with your mom and you don’t feel comfortable telling Justin, you can tell me. I don’t exactly know my parents, so I figure I’d be able to help.”

I bit my lip and thought about it for a minute. I never told Justin because I knew that Justin would try to make things better when we both knew that they weren’t going to get better. I motioned towards the living room and he followed behind me. We sat together on the couch, a few feet in between us.

“I haven’t told Justin because I know that he has a mom and he might not understand.” I began, “And if I tell you you’ll probably just go tell the rest of the boys.”

“I would never- listen you can tell me anything, I know you don’t know me well but I understand.”

His soft voice was comforting to me. It helped with some of my nervousness, to make it go away. I took a deep breath and nodded slowly.

“Alright, well my mom, she’s an amazing lady and I love her so much but she’s gone, and she left me with my dad.”

The story seemed to fall off of my lips so easily. I smiled as I told the whole story, because it helped me release how I was feeling. Harry listened, he never even interrupted me or anything, I appreciated it more than he’d ever understand.

 

-Justin’s POV-

 

I sat in the hot tub uneasily. It’s not that I didn’t trust (YN), it’s that I didn’t trust or know Harry that well. We were pretty good friends, but he’d been known to be one with the ladies, and I wasn’t letting anyone, especially him, take mine. I bit my lip and looked into the window where I could just barely see there figures. Soon, they disappeared into another room out of my view. I drummed my fingers on the ground nervously and watched as Ari entered. She just smiled and made small talk while I thought about all of the possible things that they could be talking about… or doing. What if he forced her into something? Or what if she went for him? What if they both wanted each other and I was just being used? I itched to know what was going on so I stepped out.

“I’ll be back, I’m just getting ah- some more lemonade from inside.” I made up an excuse.

I waved behind me and rushed inside, quietly. Obviously they couldn’t know that I was in here, otherwise they, mostly he, could change his plans or something. Maybe I was just being paranoid, but you never know anymore. You can’t trust anyone. I peered into the kitchen but they obviously hadn’t sat in there. I looked around the corner into the living room down the hall and quickly jumped back. So that’s where they were sitting.

They were so quiet, and I almost got caught. I stood back so that I could just barely see into the room, but I could see them in a mirror that reflected the couch. They were sitting fairly close… too close for me. I just watched carefully at what was going on. She wasn’t crying, she looked kinda happy and like she’d been laughing and smiling.

Harry went to stand up and she grabbed his wrist and pulled him back down, “One last thing… don’t tell Justin, please, I just don’t know what I’d do if he found out yet.”

Harry smiled and put his arms around her, hugging her tightly. She willing hugged back and smiled as he spoke, “I would never tell Justin, I’ll leave that for you to do when the time comes.”

“You’re amazing at that Harry, did you know that?” she giggled.

“I’ve been told.” He said with a smile in return.

I clenched my fists and held back my urge to jump on this guy and just beat his ass. But even worse, (YN)… what had she done? Maybe the whole mom thing was just a lie to get with her… my girl.

I swallowed hard and ran back outside, slamming the door behind me. I grabbed my shirt from the table and stopped when I heard voices yelling my name.

Yo Justin! Where’s the lemonade?” Liam yelled as he and the rest approached the patio.

I glared at them all. It was like since I was pissed at Harry, I was pissed at the rest of his little band and their devious plans, “Fuck you and your damn lemonade. Find your way out and when I get back, I expect the house to be empty,” I looked over to Ari who looked confused, “And you, I suggest you stay with your friend.”

I walked back inside and grabbed my keys. I was way past the point of being angry by now.

 

-Your POV-

 

I hugged Harry before letting him go. I heard a door slam but I figured it was just someone grabbing something from inside. I sat on the couch for a few minutes with my phone in my hands, checking everything. After some time, I heard the front door close. Jeez, everyone was just coming in and out of the house. We walked back into the kitchen together just as Ari and the rest of the boys walked inside. I counted them. 1… 2… 3… 4… where’s Justin?

“Justin’s outside picking up after me isn’t he? I was going to do-“

“(YN) he’s gone.” Ari interrupted me.

I looked at Ari and then to the rest of the boys. A smile came upon my face, why would Justin just leave like that? He wouldn’t, obviously. All of their faces were plastered with a scared look on them. The 4 boys stood behind Ari in horror, it seemed like.

“No seriously, where’s Justin?” I asked as I leaned on one hip.

“(YN) he left, he’s gone. And I’m not staying around until he gets back, he seemed pretty pissed.” Niall added.

“What do you mean why would he be upset?” I said as my eyes glistened.

“He just came in here to get some lemonade and next thing you know he’s storming out of the house with his keys- I-I don’t know.” Ari said frantically.

“That’s not like Justin- are you sure?”

“Yes,” they all said together, “But we have to go boys.” Zayn added.

They all pushed passed Ari and she stood in utter shock. She looked like she was going to break into tears or something, but shouldn’t I be the one doing that. Oh wait, I already was. I felt a few tears fall from my eyes and that was it. The boys were gone. Justin was gone. And now Ari and I stood 10 feet apart in the kitchen still in shock.

“I have to call him.” I said as I shakily typed his number, “He has no reason to be mad at me.”

It rang a few times before it went to voicemail. Now he was rejecting my calls, great. I called multiple times, getting voicemail every single one. I decided to send a text inside, maybe he’d reply.

TO: My Baby.

Justin is everything alright? Why’d you just leave like that?

I waited for him to see it, and he did after just seconds. He was typing and typing and typing and…

FROM: My Baby.

If you don’t want to be with me then just tell me, I’m not going to put up with this shit if you’re using me.

TO:

What are you talking about? I have never, EVER used you in any type of way and I never will!

FROM:

I heard you and your little boytoys conversation, just stop texting me.

TO
Me and Harry? We were haven’t a civil conversation about my mom, why are you acting like this?

FROM:

You’re wasting my time, if you want to explain yourself you can, I just don’t want to talk to you right now...

TO: 
Justin we always talk! Why the hell are you being like this? I NEVER CHEATED ON YOU! I never did anything to you!

FROM:

I never said you were cheating… but thanks for nothing.

TO:
Are you leaving me?...

FROM:

I don’t know. I can’t talk to you right now, okay? I gtg bye.

TO:

Answer my question first

I waited patiently behind my phone for a text. Seen at 4:52. Come on Justin, please reply. Typing… Typing… Typing… and he stopped. No more typing. No more texting. He wasn’t replying, which meant yes, didn’t it? We were over. I just got dumped. All because I told Harry about my mom.
I looked up at Ari who was trying to see the texts but couldn’t manage to, “What’d he say?” she asked.

“Well,” I said smiling with tears in my eyes, “I’m single.”

My voice cracked in pain. Ari immediately wrapped her arms around me and I sobbed into her bare shoulder. She was little, but she made the biggest impact in situations like that. My phone stayed silent from then on and I was really giving up. I’d lost everything. This is when everything went bad.

 

-Justin’s POV-

 

I pulled into the garage and turned the car completely off. My hands rested silently on the wheel and my heart was pounding in my chest. I’d calmed down now and I was ready to face (YN). I looked at my phone. 1:13 Am.1 New iMessage. I had a strong feeling it was from (YN) but it wasn’t… it was Harry.



---


IG: @tatyananaa

TWITTER: @alwaysamckenna

KIK: tatyanana

TUMBLR: tuesbelllle

20 comments:

  1. Omg this is so good, please please don't end it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next chapter please! It's incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOUR STORY IS JUST PERFECT :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please Post Asap ;););)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ana you seriously got a talent! Your story is incredible tbh. Congrats <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. NEXT CHAPTER BABAYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg its so intrestingggg. i love it girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. please post soon honey :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're waiting for the next chapter! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please continue righting! you seriously are amazing! AND DONT WORRY WHATEVER YOU WRITE IS GOING TO LIKE US I PROMISE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. please please please please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!!! IT'S JUST SOOOOOO FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you didn't see this so I'm gonna post it again..Could you write a chapter about y/n is sick and Justin take care of her all the time?Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awe this is axing I almost cried lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing* ^ whoops

    ReplyDelete
  15. Update babyyyyyy! I can't wait anymoreeee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Post Asap Please Gorgeous! You Are So Talented And The Story Is So cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. WHO WANTS ANOTHER CHAPTER? MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  18. Post soon please! I'm fraking out

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please update :) I really wanna read the next chapter

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.