24 Nov 2013

A Note Beside

Hey my beautiful Beliebers,
Thank you for all your lovely comments and your great ideas. I'll try to put all your ideas in the story, they will come along in the story, don't worry ;) I really like your ideas, they are great. Just let me know and I'll write the chapters like you want.
I just let you know that my long chapters could take like a week that I update. I like to write imagines on the weekend and post it because I've more time on the weekend. I've really not much time during the week because of my hobbies, and school and exams and tests just the usually stuff.
If you still have ideas please write them in the comments. If you want to know something special about me just ask me and I'll answer you.
If you have special wishes for the story let me know and I'll write them too. I just want that you guys like my story.
Anyways. Thank you that you always give me complimets and read my stories. I'm so thankful. Thank you so much guys. ♥
Oh, and would you like that if I've time during the week that I write short imagines? Like imagines about 15-30 sentenses? I think it would be kind of cool. I've many imagines in my notebook too but I'm not sure if I should post them. If you want that I post them just let me know. But you say it and I'll write them or not. Just let me know.

1 comment:

  1. short imagines would be cool too!!! :-))

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.