21 Nov 2013

Beneath Your Beautiful: 20: ALAYLM.

Hiiiiiii guys! Guess what?! I'm posting on the right day today. That's right, FINALLY. Okay but this is a bad/good thing... I haven't even written chapter 21 yet and I have A LOT of school work so I may not post again till Saturday or even Sunday..cdon't hate me I love you stop. Okay I'll let you guys know on my new twitter for updates like this! But yeah, I'll be making that soon(:
And I've read all of the comments and I will be taking some of your ideas and adopting them as my own into this little thing I call a story(: so hopefully you'll like what I write!
This chapters boring whoops.
Besides that I think that's it.. I LOVE YOU GUYS BTW OKAAYYY?!
Okay.


Chapter 20:

Saturday, June 30th, 2012

Noon


My eyes followed each character as they flashed up on the screen. My eyes had been glued to this TV since we got home, I didn’t know how or what to do. Fredo had come over and he was cuddling with Ari on the other couch while I laid my head on Justin’s chest. Every time he opened his mouth, it was to say sorry to me. I really thought that he’d never stop.

I accepted his apology though, every single time. It never annoyed me. I loved that he really meant it, and I could tell that he did. We sat down and talked about it earlier, coming to a conclusion that it was both of our faults we got into a fight. If I would’ve just told Justin, everything would be fine, and if Justin would’ve just stopped being jealous, everything would be fine. So I apologized too. But everything was okay, everything was finally okay.

The movie we were watching ended and my eyes shot over to Ari who stood up and stretched, “Should we watch another?”

I sat up and took a deep breath. Now that everything was calm, I felt alright, but gradually I was getting better. Justin knew everything now and there was no need to keep anything from him again.

“Let’s do something today, instead of sit around and sulk.” I suggested to get our minds off of things.

Justin sat up quickly and put his arms around me. I was sitting between his legs with a blanket on me and I was comfortable but we were being lazy and I thought that maybe we should do something.

“Who’s up for In-&-Out and renting a bunch of movies?” I said raising my hand, everyone following after me. I laughed and stood up to stretch.

“Fredo and I can go, you guys can just stay here.” Ari said as she pulled him off of the couch. He just groaned and sat up and grabbed her. They were so cute together, honestly.

They left shortly after making our decision and I laid back down on top of Justin. He smiled at me as my hair fell beside his head. I pressed my lips against his for just a minute before pulling away.

Justin smiled weakly and looked nervously away, “(YN), I know we’ve been together for about 3 months now and all, but I’ve never said it, and now may not be the right time but I just have to- (YN) I love you.”

I bit my lip and breathed out, “I love you too Justin, and no matter what happens, I want you to know that. I’ve never stopped loving you.”

He smiled widely and just as I bent down to kiss him, my phone vibrated. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and sat up still on Justin. He laid there waiting patiently.

I saw a notification from Instagram from Ari. That was odd, but I still checked it anyways to see what was going on. It quickly loaded and I saw a picture of me and Justin sitting together at my mother’s grave. He held me in his arms and you couldn’t see that we were both crying, but I knew that we were. The caption was: This picture says so much. These two have the most complicated relationship that no one will ever begin to understand, but they love each other, and that’s a love that can’t be broken.

I looked up to see Justin checking his phone too. He smiled when he saw it too and seemed to be doing something with typing and tapping and stuff. I tried to look but he pulled away and said, “Just wait, you’ll see.”

When he was done, my phone vibrated once again and I checked it. Justin posted a picture of us together, the same picture that Ari posted with a different caption. Today was the best day of my life. I screwed up, and I’ll admit it, but she helped me fix my mistakes while I helped her stay strong. It was unforgettable, especially when she told me what I’d been waiting to here since we met.

Fredo and Ari must’ve walked in while I was reading the caption because Justin was already taking his food and setting it on a plate. He set mine up for me and we sat up and started a movie. It was dark in the house since we closed all of the windows and it was kinda of nice for once.


I opened my eyes once again and saw that the TV had automatically turned off. Oh jeez, I must’ve fallen asleep, I thought. I sat up in the darkness and clicked the top button on my phone for a light. Justin was lying underneath me and Ari and Fredo were on the other couch sleeping. It was already 5:00 and we’d been sleeping all day… oops…

I laid my head back on Justin’s chest and messed around on my phone, scrolling through my feed and following people and stuff. I felt a hand move up my body and I looked up to see Justin staring down on me. I smiled and faced my phone towards him, he squinted.

“How long have you been up?” I asked.

“Long enough.” Justin groaned, “It’s already 5:00?”

“Yeah, but you can go back to sleep, we have nothing better to do-“

Before I could say anything further, I felt a vibration underneath me. Justin reached into his pocket and pulled out his business phone and answered the call. I just listened as he talked in a clear, non-tired voice.

“Yeah… yup I did… really?... that’s great!... you’re not kidding right?... okay good, I’ll let them know… bye.”

He pulled the phone away from his face and reached behind him and flicked on a lamp. It was very dim, but it illuminated the whole room. I locked my phone and he set his down on his chest. He started running his fingers through my hair and smiling at me.

“What? Who was that?” I asked nosily.

“It was the director for my next music video, As Long As You Love Me. Guess what?”

I acted like I was thinking but I had no idea, “What?”

We found a girl for the part!”

I looked away and fumbled with my phone and mumbled, “Oh, that’s cool.”

I wasn’t exactly jealous- okay yeah I was, I definitely was. It’s just, I didn’t like it when Justin did all these things with other girls and I sat in a chair watching it all. I was used to him kissing his fans on the cheek and all of that stuff, but when he had to do multiple scenes of rubbing up against another girl, it just got to me.

“Yeah, she’s really beautiful and she’s perfect for the part. I met her a few months ago and we get along pretty well I’d say. I’m thinking that we’ll probably do the video close to home to make it more surreal and sensual.” Justin continued.

Now I was just getting annoyed with him, this was not okay. “Justin I’m sorry to ruin your happiness but I really don’t want to hear about how much you’re excited to do a video with yet another random girl.”

“But I’m not, I love this girl.”

“If you love her than why don’t you be with her?” I said a little louder as I sat up off of him.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me back down with him to lay on him, but I was really getting pissed at him, what the hell was he trying to do? I tried my best to push away but he had a tight hold on me.

“Because I already am.” He whispered in my ear.

I stopped struggling and he let me go. I put my hands on his chest and pushed myself up to sit on him. He placed his hands on my sides and I just shook my head at him. Sometimes the things he did to piss me off were really cute in the end. I leaned down and pressed my lips against his before pulling away.

"You asked them for me to be in your video?" I whispered

"Of course baby. It was a long process seeing you have no experience whatsoever but I finally got it together."

“You really did that for me? I don't have to be in your video just because I'm a jealous bitch, Justin.” I whisper laughed.

“If it makes you feel any better your dad's in it too.” Justin added.

“Why my dad?” I laughed.

“You’ll see.”

“I hate when you say that, you know that right?”

“Yeah, that’s why I say it.”

I slapped his chest gently and he laughed. I leaned back down to kiss him but we were interrupted by a yawn from the other couch.

“Oh no, you guys can continue,” Ari said as she yawned and shifted on the couch, “I’m just sitting here watching.”

I laughed and shook my head as I sat up along with Justin, “How long have you been up?’

“Since you started getting jealous.”

I blushed and shook my head. Of course I was jealous, but I was still kinda embarrassed to say it. Justin hugged me and swayed us back and forth.

“Aw, was someone jealous?” he said in a baby voice.

“Shutup! I’ve gotta keep what’s mine, mine. End of story."



---



EMAIL: ana.mckenna7@live.comSHOTS: shots.me/anamckenna

IG: @tatyananaa

TWITTER: @alwaysamckenna

KIK: tatyanana

TUMBLR: /tuesbelllle

7 comments:

  1. Ur really good writer

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story is perfection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please update ASAP oh and I checked out Ur insta and saw a pic of u Ur seriously gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Update soon plz it's really good

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!!!! Oh and Ur gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVED IT u can maybe add where yn is in the shower and she goes in the room to get her clothes and justin walks in the room but she doesn't know until he goes behind her and gives her a hug and she gets emberassed and asks him how long he's been in the room

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.