7 Nov 2013

Beneath Your Beautiful: 13: Dinner.

Hey guys! Okay first of all, do not worry... For this story shall soon be getting dirtier..(; just for you ones out there that want it! Haha finally right?! Anyways I forgot any ther questions so please leave them below again haha... Thanks!(:
10 comments for next chapter in two days?!(:

Chapter 13:
Monday, April 30th, 2012
4:00pmy

Exactly a week had passed and after doing a promo tour around Europe, Justin and I were finally back home. Interview… after interview… after interview… that was all we did! I had to admit that I did have an amazing time, but I was tired out and glad to be home. Next up, release of the Boyfriend video on May 2nd. But right now, we were both only focused on the dinner that we had to get ready for.
I pushed my hair back with a head band and fixed up my hair. Although we were just seeing my dad, I wanted to look nice seeing I hadn’t sat down and talked with him in forever, so I wore a nice outfit.
I finished brushing my teeth and turned to Justin who was nervously waiting for me. “Justin, everything will be fine.”
“I know, but I just want to make sure everything goes well for you tonight.” He smiled nervously.
I laughed and pecked his lips lightly, leaving a tingling sensation on mine. I pulled away and grabbed his hand, dragging him out of the bathroom and downstairs. I slipped on some sandals and grabbed my purse and waited by the door for Justin. He closed the door behind us and we walked hand-in-hand across the street. I could just sense that Justin was nervous just by holding his hand. I couldn’t help but silently laugh and smile to myself.
We walked up to the door and I twisted the knob and opened it up. I walked inside but wasn’t greeted by anyone. We took off our shoes and followed the familiar smells to the kitchen. Justin stayed close behind me like a lost puppy.
“Clarissa, hey.” I said as I approached her. She stepped away from the counter to hug me before giving me a huge smile.
“This is Justin, as you already know.” I introduced them again.
Justin gave her a heartwarming hug before we sat at the counter chairs. “So where’s dad?”
Clarissa turned around and wiped her hands off on a towel, “He’s in his office, would you mind telling him dinner’s ready?”
“I’ll be right back.” I whispered to Justin who looked very uncomfortable just being in my house.
I laughed to myself before exiting the room to find my dad. I poked my head into his office and he sensed me and turned and smiled. He stood up right away, dropping his pen on the desk, and walked over to me, hugging me tightly.
“You’re killing me.” I mumbled as he squeezed me tighter.
“Sorry, I’ve just missed you so much.” He whispered.
It finally felt like a normal night back when I was happy when I was like 12. I smiled as I skipped down the hall back to the kitchen. Justin was helping set up the kitchen table by himself and I decided to help him out. I corrected his little mistakes and it was just me and him in the dining room.
“Justin, everything’s going good so far.” I whispered excitedly.
“That’s probably because your dad hasn’t seen me yet.” Justin whispered back.
I rolled my eyes and sat down in my spot at the far end of the table. Justin was across from me leaving the spots on our right and left open. My dad and Clarissa carried the food into the dining room and set everything down before us. When everyone settled and was seated, I glanced over at Justin who was waiting patiently to eat.
“Let’s pray.” I said quietly as I held out my hands.
Every time we ate dinner, we prayed, which meant joining hands with the people on both sides of you. I silently watched as Justin and my dad grabbed each other’s hands gently. I was screaming YAY in my head but I didn’t say anything out loud besides a short pray.
“Amen.” We all said in harmony.
We began eating and small talk began again. I hated small talk, especially when my dad and Clarissa only talked to me and didn’t bother to realize that Justin was there too.
“So, Justin, tells us a bit about yourself.” My dad finally spoke up.
My heart was beating fast and I was staring Justin in the eyes. He glanced over to me before looking at my dad and swallowing some water to wash down the food.
“Well, I’m currently working on a new album and a tour and just some stuff like that.” Justin went on and on about him and his family and everything, LITERALLY EVERYTHING, he could tell. My dad was nosey and asked him question after question like he was interrogating him.
“Alright, I’ve asked you a lot of questions, but the only thing I’ve been wanting to ask you is… Why are you with my daughter?”
I was the only person in the room that appeared to go numb. I was scared that my dad was going to freak out if Justin slipped up on any of his words or anything whatsoever. I closed my eyes and set down my fork, already finished with dinner along with everyone else. When I looked over to Justin, he seemed confident and nothing got in his way.
“There are so many reasons but overall, she’s a beautiful and intelligent girl. She has many different traits but the one that sticks out to me the most would be her sense for adventure, and that’s why I met her in the first place. She’s so free-minded and I could go on and on but I won’t.”
My dad looked at me, then Clarissa, then back to Justin. We all waited for his reply and I was not expecting anything tonight. I should’ve came more prepared.
“Well, Justin,” my dad said as he stood up and approached Justin with an open hand, “although I hate to see my little girl with a boy, I don’t think there could be anybody better than you. Just please, take care of her and treat her well.”
They shook hands and Justin stood up and thanked him. It was like he was getting permission to marry me but it was just so that we could be together. I was freaking out on the inside as we cleaned up the table and set the dishes in the kitchen. Clarissa dismissed us and let us free from doing the dishes. My dad, Justin, and I all went into the living room where we conversed for a while. We still had an hour or so before we had to be at the studio.
“So Justin Bieber, can I hear you sing?” My dad asked politely. They were just getting along so well and it made me so happy!
“Of course.” Justin looked to me and I stood up and grabbed his hand, dragging him across the room to the piano.
I sat down on the bench and found the right keys to play. While Justin was doing interviews, I learned most of his songs on the piano. I was very good at the piano and I was excited to surprise Justin. My dad moved to sit closer and Justin sat next to me to sing while I played. He caught on to the song soon enough and began singing while I played. This was my favorite song on the piano so far.
“I don’t know how I got here, I knew it wouldn’t be easy. But your faith in me was so clear…”
Justin sang with his angelic voice as he always did. I played as I had been taught and Justin smiled at me because he had no idea that I knew how to even play the piano. We finished up the song together and I turned and bowed as best I could. My dad was in shock and I couldn’t help but laugh at his reaction. He clapped along with Clarissa who had come in sometime in the middle.
“Wow, you really are as good as they say.” My dad said in awe.
I laughed and checked my phone. It was already time to go! I didn’t want to leave because I would’ve much rather spent some quality time at home, but I was dying to go to the studio with Justin too. Besides, after this dinner, my dad encouraged me to go with Justin. He seemed proud that I had found a guy like Justin. He whispered something to Justin before we left, but I didn’t hear. All I cared about was that they got along and that’s it.
We sat in the car on the way to the studio and Justin had the hugest smile on his face. He had one hand on the wheel and the other holding mine with our fingers intertwined. He glanced over at me every now and then and just simply smiled and shook his head.
“What?” I asked as we pulled into the parking lot of the studio.
“Nothing, just you…”
I rolled my eyes and stepped out of the car meeting him around the other side. He put his arm around me and we clumsily walked into the building.
“I have a little surprise for you.” Justin said as we approached the room.
“What?”
“You’ll see.”
He smiled and squeezed me tighter to him. I laughed and we turned the corner and walked into the room. I sat down in the comfy chair in the room before anybody else could and everyone sighed. I just laughed and pulled out my phone, twirling it in my hands. Fredo and a few other song-writers and editors were in the room, but no surprise?
“Justin what was the sur-“
“Am I late?”
All of our heads turned to see Jay Z enter the room, pushing his sunglasses down to look at us. He took them off completely and Justin hugged him as a greeting. I cupped my mouth in my hands and mentally freaked out.
“This is your surprise.” Justin laughed.
I stood up and shakily hugged him. I don’t know why I was so nervous, but I did love me some Jay Z music. We all, and by we I mean me, sat around and watched the whole process of editing the songs and finalizing things. I took some pictures from various phones while Fredo recorded some film. I wondered why he was always recording everything, maybe for memories or something.
“Man, this album is going to be a hit.” Jay Z said as he shook hands with Justin at the end of the night.
“I’m hoping so.” Justin prayed.
“That’s just the beginning though,” one of the other guys butted in, “after Justin comes in a few more times, the album will be ready to finalize.”
Everyone went quiet and I looked at Justin. He looked up and just mumbled ‘yes’. I laughed and before everyone left, I got a picture with Jay Z and a picture of me and Justin. But I stood on my tip toes and kissed Justin in the picture, so that I had a new wallpaper. And maybe it’d go on Insta one day. Just not anytime soon…
We left the studio and went home as usual. I was so glad that everything was just going my way… now where was the bad thing to ruin my streak?

10 comments:

  1. TThis was fricken beautiful! Cant wait for it to get dirty!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is seriously very very good!!! i can't wait for the next! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This chapter is so sweet and good i love your Story :) cant wait for the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SOOO talented!! Keep it up♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. MORE!!!!! OMB AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it sooooo much

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome hahhah :))

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.