1 May 2013

New Beginnings. Chapter 1: Kidnapped.

Hey! I've been writing a new story, and I really didn't want to post it so soon, but i'm anxious! Ugh, why do I have to be like this? I just want to share everything with you guys... And I will haha, but I'm only going to do a chapter every other day or so because I haven't gotten very far in it and I can write fast! But here's that first chapter!




OCTOBER 6TH, 2012 

Ever wanted to sneak out for a night and have fun with some friends at a local party? Yeah, me too. And that's exactly what I did. Yes, I knew the consequences. No, I didn't care. Should I have cared? Yes. Did I get myself into deep shit? Yes. 
Me and my two best friends, Lexi and Lauren, snuck out of my house to go to a party. After the party, I had to walk home alone because my so-called 'friends' went home with their boyfriends. They were so lucky that I loved them no matter what, or I'd be a complete bitch to them next time I saw them. 
I sat down on a bench to rest, trying to catch my breath for once since I'd been walking. When I looked around, I made sure that no one was around me. I didn't want anyone to see me out here, we lived in a small town where everyone knew each other. And all of t e adults just had to be best friends with my parents, WHY ME? 
I thought I kept hearing sounds, like whistles or whispers, but that could just be my craziness right? Right.  Maybe it was just the breeze through the bushes, or maybe I was crazy. But I was scared out of my mind either way. I got up and started walking faster, and faster, and faster. I felt as if someone was following me close behind, but I didn't want to look back and risk anything. 
When I finally could see my house in view, I felt a large hand grab my face and pull my body close to theirs. Their warm breath trickled down my neck, sending chills down my spine. 
"Scream, and you're dead." they whispered. 
I felt a cloth being brought up to my face and I knew right away that it was chloroform. My eyes became droopy and my body was limp. Before I knew it, I was drifting off into a deep sleep. 
Now, I'm sitting in an old cabin in the woods with around 10 other guys. Who knows how long I'd been here. I must've been asleep for a few days, at least that's what it felt like. They didn't do anything to me, just yelled at me... And hit me. I am sitting in a chair, hands tied to the back, feet tied to the legs. My cheeks were flushed red, from the slaps I'd received. Life was not agreeing with me. 
"Justin, if she's staying here then she's gonna need clothes." 
I heard quiet whispers from just outside of the door. Well, not that quiet, seeing that I could hear them. But staying with them? Uh, no, I didn't think so. I looked up to see the door fly open and two men walk in with guns in there boots and one had a knife in his hand. I guess the more attractive one was named Justin. Interesting. 
"Hello princess, time to go now." Justin said in a deep raspy voice. 
He cut the ropes and I brought my wrists in front of me and felt them. I could feel the deep indents in my skin from the ropes, and a bit of blood covered them. Just as I felt my feet being cut free, I felt my wrists being yanked on and I was being pulled to my feet. 
"Here's the deal. You're not going home okay? We're taking you to get you clothes at the mall, try anything and you're dead. Got that?" the other one said. 
"What the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled back. 
I felt a hand hit hard against my cheek... again. I swear, I was already going to have bruises everywhere by the time we got back. I was not going to keep quiet about this, at all. 
"Listen, little bitch, if you do anything- and I mean ANYTHING, I won't hesitate to kill you right where we stand." he mumbled. 
Was it weird that I thought that this Justin guy was attractive? Well they both were, and I hated myself for even telling myself that. But, they were and I couldn't help it. They were intimidating me too, I was scared but I hid my feelings because it would make me look weak. 
We sat in the car, with tinted windows, and drove to the mall. They hid their guns in their boots and I heard them talking about their 'gang'. This was not good, my mom was probably worried sick. And their knives: in my purse that they gave me. 
"Alright, don't leave my side." one said. 
I didn't even know one of their names, but as we walked into the mall, I didn't dare leave Justin's side. We walked through the doors and the wind blew through my hair. I looked around as we walked forward, searching for a store that maybe I would find some cute clothes. I saw my favorite store: Forever 21. 
"There! Let's go there!" I yelled as I pointed towards the store. 
"Fine, now stop talking so loud." 
"Well sorry for trying to look like a normal girl while at the mall!" I mumbled. 
He squeezed my hand tighter as we headed towards the store. I could feel sharp pains, shooting up and down my arm. Ouch. 
I looked down at my arm and continued walking. I tried squirming out of his hold, but he just squeezed tighter. Not realizing where I was going, I felt my feet stumble and I ran into another person. 
"Oh, I'm so-" 
I looked up and saw someone that I had only seen in pictures. Justin Bieber. I couldn't really get anymore words out, it's like I was paralyzed. I mean I never cared for Justin, but he was a handsome guy. I just stared at him, in awe. 
"It was my fault, don't worry." he said. 
I could hear screaming girls, heading towards us, but I didn't bother paying attention to anything but him. that was until, of course, I felt a tug at my arm. 
"What did I say about talking to people?" I heard a voice mumble in my ear. 
I turned my head away and started towards Forever 21. The guy squeezed my hand tighter than ever and I just wanted it to fall off. I looked back and Justin was still staring at me, but I quickly turned away. 
After searching through some clothes, the man still by my side, I found some things. I pushed the racks to the side and searched for more. When I looked up, and through the glass window, I saw Justin again. Was he following me? I glanced behind me, the guys both messing around with some jewelry or something. Justin and I made eye contact and I made sure no one was looking as I tried communicating with him. 
"HELP ME." I mouthed. 
All I saw was Justin disappear in a crowd of girls. And that was it.







Do you like it? I hope so, because I need ta know if I should continue posting this story or not. Tell me in the comments and I'll post again in a few days or maybe even tomorrow!(:


-Ana.

11 comments:

  1. This was really good. but kind of weird that the kidnappers name is justin too. I got lost in story because of that, but I think you should keep doind this. It's going to be good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Og this ks like ... Sooo good

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING... please post the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMB!!!!!!!
    But wasn't Justin the dude that murdered the girl??
    Just plz post soon even better post NOW!!!!
    MORE!!!!!
    Also why is Kudrat not posting much????
    plz let me know if you know why
    Well love yea
    ~Nady

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you guys post some R rated stories you never did that in a while!!!!
    anyway LOVE YOUR NEW STORY!!!
    Pllzzz post soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the time i finished reading my jaw was literally dropped. Omb it was so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. More that's good

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you coninue writing

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.