9 May 2013

Quick Question.

Hey guys! I'm writing the story New Beginnings and I have a few questions about what you guys prefer. First of all, as you know, this story is written back in October of last year so I can understand better. Do you think it's a good idea to include Justin writing the song Nothing Like Us about (YN)? Just wondering because it should be up to you guys, but I really want to do that so hopefully you guys agree.
I think that's it though, so haha only one question. But if I get a few answers, I can continue writing, and If I can continue writing, I can post more chapters. So therefore, if you answer this question, i'll post more chapters! It's a cause and affect, so be apart of ti! Tell me what you think, or i'll just have to choose...

7 comments:

  1. Yeah , It'll Make it More Interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes do that

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah do it but i already LOVE the story :3 !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, do it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah tou should do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of coarse¡!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.