24 May 2013

New Beginnings. Chapter 8: First Flight, First Concert.

Hi guys! I hope you've noticed that its hard for me to post everyday, although I'll try. Hope you don't care...(;



PREVIOUS CHAPTER:
"Do you have my bags?" I asked.
"Yup, we have everything." Justin answered.
I smiled and we pulled out of the parking lot, still avoiding screaming girls. The last memory from this town would be screaming girls at my high school.

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 12TH, 2012
5:00PM

I sat in the private jet, across from Justin. Our seats faced each other and I just stared out the window with my headphones in. I was somewhat mad at Justin, but I couldn't explain exactly why.
I could feel his eyes on me, following my every move. He had a notebook in his hand and he was writing a new song, but he kept looking up to me every now and then. I stared at the clouds that we floated above and made patterns up in my mind. One of my favorite songs came on, Be Still by The Fray. I just loved it, I don't know why.
I saw a hand waving in front of my face and I looked up to see Justin who was smiling at me. I slowly took my headphones out and listened to what he had to say that seemed so important.
"Did you hear me?" he asked.
"No, what is it?" I sighed.
"We're landing in about 1 and a half hours, are you excited?"
I rolled my eyes and stuck my headphones back in my ears. I was not in the mood for talking, or listening to Justin. I don't know why, but he was just annoying right now.
I closed my eyes and leaned back in my chair. Just as I got comfortable, I felt my headphones being ripped out of my ears and my phone out of my hands within a matter of seconds. My eyes shot open to see Justin taking both of them.
"What are you doing?" I asked as he wrapped up my headphones around my phone.
"Talking."
I stood up and tried to get them back, but I fell on Justin. I tackled him and reached for his hand but he shoved it quickly in his pocket. I shook my head and tried grabbing it, but we both fell back onto his seat. It reclined so that I was laying right on top of him. We were both laughing now and I smiled down at him, not realizing my position. My hand was on his, which was over his pocket.
I stared right into his eyes and my hair fell down just next to his face. He had a wide smile on his face but as our eyes met, it disappeared and I got lost in his eyes. I barely snapped out of it, but when I did, I moved my hand and the smile disappeared from my face also.
"I-"
Without saying another word, I stood up and sat back down in my seat, brushing my shirt down and staring anywhere but at Justin. He grabbed my hand and I looked up at him, back into his eyes. Ugh, is that how he hypnotized girls? With his eyes?
"Sorry, I just wanted to know what was wrong." he said.
"Nothing anymore, it's fine."
Justin leaned back, removing his hand from over mine. He took a deep breath and I could tell that he didn't believe me as he handed my phone back.
"Yes." I said as I set my phone beside me.
"What?"
"Yes, I am excited for your concert."
I smiled and brushed my hair out of my face. Justin smiled back and grabbed his notebook again and began writing again. I looked around and I couldn't help my curiosity, so I got up and sat by Justin, looking over his shoulder at what he was writing.
"What are you doing?" he asked with a smile as he turned to me.
"Just looking, what are you writing about?" I asked.
He quickly closed his notebook and set it aside before placing his hands back in his lap and turning back towards me and smiling.
"You'll find out later."
I smiled and went back to my seat while continued talking. 
______________________________________________________________________________________
When we got to the arena, I looked out of the slightly tinted windows as the car slowed. Girls started banging on them and screaming and holding up signs. I backed away, a bit scared of their intensions...
The car came to a complete stop and Justin grabbed my hand and I looked into his eyes. He shot me a smile and I gave him a funny look.
"What?" I asked with a smile.
"Ready?" he asked.
"Should I be?"
Justin laughed and let go of my hand. The door of the van was opened by some guards and I looked out to see a wide path to the doors of the building. Justin got out slowly and waved to the fans. He smiled and took pictures with them and greeted them. He looked so happy.
"Ready?" Fredo asked.
"Sure?" I said.
He grabbed my arm and helped me out of the car. We ducked into the building quickly behind some bodyguards and got backstage quickly. The concert didn't even start for an hour and these girls were already arriving.
The were still setting up the stage, placing things in certain places and making sure everything was good to go. I stood and watched, waiting for Justin to come into the building and occupy me.
I stood with Fredo though, I hadn't known him well so it was nice to get to know who exactly he was.
"Yeah, I'm a director. I tape a lot of Justin's things so those people," he pointed at the camera men, "Don't have to go on the bus with us."
"Wow, that sounds like fun actually!" I said with a smile.
Just as he was about to talk again, Justin came up behind us and put one arm around my shoulder, and the other around Fredo. I turned and smiled at him, and he smiled back.
"So what do we do now?" I asked.
"Let me show you the ropes while Justin does his thing." Fredo said as he held out an arm.
I linked arms with Alfredo and he gladly showed me around. He brought me everywhere, to see everything. It's like he'd known the place by heart, but every place was probably similar. Lastly, he brought me up on the stage that was being finished up and it was amazing.
"Every single one so these will be filled." he said motioning towards the seats.
"That's amazing. This arena is huge, I've never seen so many people gathered in one place before."
"You'll see plenty, don't worry." he said with a smile.
After he took me off of the stage, I headed to Justin's dressing room where he was getting dressed and ready. Carly Rae Jepsen was opening for him, but I hadn't seen her all night so far because she had already went on.
When I entered the room, I didn't have enough time to close the door before camera men pursued me. I headed towards the mirror area where I saw Justin putting on some gloves. I walked and stood by his side and leaned my head on his shoulder.
"This is all more exciting then I thought." I said quietly.
"Yes, yes it is." he said with a smile, "now let's go do a concert."
I linked arms with him this time and he lead me out of the room towards the stage. I could hear screaming girls in the distance, their voices taking over the stadium. We all stood in a circle and I stood next to Justin as he said a small pray.
After, I waited with Justin until he had to go above the stage for his big entrance. he was coming down as an angel, with wings and everything. Fredo and Kenny took me out in a special area in the crowd for his performance. It wasn't far from the stage, close enough, and a little off to the side. We all waited and Kenny and Alfredo held up signs and we all chanted along with the crowd.
WE WANT JUSTIN,WE WANT JUSTIN,WE WANT JUSTIN.





Did ya like it? Leave a comment if you don't mind...<3


-Ana.

3 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.