9 May 2013

New Beginnings. Chapter 4: Your Name Is Justin Though...

Hey ladies! How are you guys liking the story so far? I see that you did answer my question and I thank you a lot for that. You guys are amazing and I can't thank you enough for this. I've been up for 24 hours now, crying, screaming. But when I came on this blog, I smiled. I smiled for the first time today. Thank you for that. Anyways, besides my sob stories, here's that chapter you've been waiting for! Oh and i'll post a one-shot after this, hope you guys will like that.
BONUS: If you are the first person to comment your name, i'll use it in my one-shot!(: GAME ON.





OCTOBER 6TH, 2012 






"(YN), please, just wake up." 
I felt a tear on my cheek. I could hear a commotion around me and as I opened my eyes, I saw my brother holding me in his arms. I could barely talk, but the only thing I realized was that I was alive. I WAS ALIVE. But I had no idea what had happened, or where I was. 
I turned my head to the side to see the walls of an ambulance. Great, I was in an ambulance because I fainted. I couldn't feel any pain as I sat up, but I felt a hand trying to push me down. 
"Miss, you need to rest, you're not well." 
"Get off of me!" I yelled back at the nurse. 
Whoops, I didn't mean to be so mean, but I was not up for another stranger touching me. It was too risky no matter who they were. 
"Braydon, what happened?" I asked my brother as I swung my legs to the side of the table. 
"I shot him. I killed him and you, well you fainted." 
"You... Killed him?" 
He turned away in shame. But it shouldn't have been shame, he did the right thing. I closed my eyes and grabbed his hand. The only thing that I couldn't get out of my head was Justin, Bieber of course. 
"Where's Justin?" I asked quietly. 
"Bieber? He's coming to the hospital with us actually. He's with mom and dad." 
"Are they okay?" 
"They're fine." 
He squeezed out a smile and I smiled back. Finally, something had gone right. Nothing seemed to lately, but this- this just helped me out a lot. 
We arrived at the hospital and I was brought into a room for a check to make sure that I wasn't damaged. I had a few bruises, but that was it. A slight cut on my neck, but nothing that needed stitches or anything. I was perfectly fine, now I just wanted to make sure that Justin was still here. 
"Can you send Justin Bieber in here?" I asked the doctor before he left. 
"He'll be right in." he said with a smile. 
I waited and waited, sitting on the table. I was anxious to see him, and I don't know why. I'd already thanked him a billion times, but I just wanted to see him. 
"(YN)…" 
I looked up to see Justin across the room just closing the door. I saw people behind him, before he shut the door, holding cameras. I stood up from the table and slowly walked towards Justin. I stood just inches away from him, staring up into his big brown eyes. I felt his arms wrap around me and I put my arms around him. I felt comforted, and I don't know why. 
When I pulled away, we sat down and started talking. 
"Well I can at least say thanks for calling the police. If you hadn't kidnapped me from my kidnappers, I would be dead." 
I laughed a bit and Justin smiled. 
"Hey, I didn't kidnap you, just saved you. Just call me your superman, kay?" 
We both laughed. I felt like I could talk to him as if he were my best friend. I had only known him for like 6 hours though, it was so weird. 
"(YN), I hope that you know that this is all over the news." he said quietly as he looked away. 
"Is that why there were camera men behind you when you walked in here?" 
"Actually, those were people shooting my movie, Believe 3D, coming out in December of next year." 
"Oh, I suppose that this may be apart of it?" I said as I looked at him. 
"Uh, yeah, only if you want. It's your choice, I mean they want to come in here but that'd be rude so I told them no." 
I looked at him funny. I really didn't care, I guess Justin was a really thoughtful guy, more thoughtful than I thought. 
"They can come in here, I don't mind." I said quietly. 
"Are you sure?" 
"Yeah, I'd actually like to say something." 
He shrugged and walked over to the door, cracking it open and whispering something to them before they walked in with there big cameras. Justin stood next to me and I waved and smiled to the camera. 
"Hi, my names (YN) (YLN), and this guy right here saved my life. He may have kidnapped me, but he's my hero." I said as I smiled at Justin. 
"I never thought that I'd be where I am, but if Justin wouldn't have saved me, I definitely wouldn't have been here today." 
The camera people asked if I'd tell them a summary of what happened, and I was open to. They would probably cut it out of the movie anyways, but still. 
After they left, I had my parents come in and the lady who was in the car with us. I found out that that was Pattie, Justin's mom. She was so nice, we had bonded right away. My parents were just glad that I was alive, and surprisingly I didn't get grounded for the rest of my life. 
When we left the hospital, I rode in a separate car with Justin, he just wanted to talk to me. We sat in the car and I rolled down the windows, letting the wind whip through my hair. 
"Aren't you, like, in shock? Or I don't know- how are you coping with this? You've been kidnapped 3 times in the past 24 hours and almost got killed." Justin said as we stopped at a stoplight. 
"I'm just a strong girl, I have a different look on everything than most people. But I can tell you one thing... I'll never trust any guys again, not after what happened today." 
"Not even me?" Justin said with a smile. 
"Well, seeing that your name is Justin, and my kidnappers name was Justin, that doesn't help very much. But we'll see." 
I smirked at him and we drove farther down the road. my house was about 10 minutes away, so we had some time to spare talking. 
"Don't you have a concert or something to go to tonight?" I asked as I brushed my hair away. 
"Well I did, but I cancelled it because of all of this." 
"What? NO, don't cancel a concert because of me." 
"Don't worry, it's rescheduled. But how am I supposed to go back to work after this?" 
I laughed. That was true, but at least the fans still got to see him, I'd hate if this was because of me. Anyways, we sat in the car, just talking about everything like we were best friends. I felt like we were too, I had some connection with him. 
Soon, we arrived at my house and it was a wreck. My mom just left it, not bothering to pick it up after such a long day. I wouldn't want to either, so I completely understood. 
Pattie was there, and we all sat in my messy living room. We just talked, trying to steer away from the topic of being kidnapped. I was zoned out, not paying attention to the conversation before me. I just stared off into the distance, thinking. 
"Can I take your daughter out tonight? I'd like to know the girl that I kidnapped." Justin joked around. 
"Sure, just don't be late." 
"Mom." I said, now paying attention. 
I went upstairs to change and get ready for our little get together as I would call it. Not a date, just two friends hanging out. I wasn't really up for going out, but Justin insisted that he take me out for a late dinner. 






Did you like it? Remember, first name is going in the one-shot! Don't worry if you didn't get it, because i'll do more things like this.(:


-Ana.

6 comments:

  1. Love it! My name is Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeej I fixed my mobile so now I can finally comment again (: I love your stories so much! x someone whos name is Lisa to :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ilove this story plz post soon
    Do you know when Kudrat will be posting again?
    Well I LOVE your story
    Love yea
    ~Nady

    ReplyDelete
  4. ilove it!! like always :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg .. That. Was. AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg.. Continiue : D

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.