14 May 2013

The Greatest Birthday - 23

Heeyy ya readers! Guess who's back?! Kudrat this side. I'm extremely sorry I hadn't posted since a whole month.. I missed everybody here. I hope you still remember me:( Well now I'm back, and I'll be continuing with my story. Enjoy :) xx


Your POV


I was a bit confused at that point of time. "Okay.. What?" I asked Niall tensely. He stayed mum for a second and looked to the ground. He looked back at me. "I'm not really sure, but you know Justin's talking about you all the time. When you were in LA with him, he called me just to tell that he loves seeing you happy and everything. And--" I cut him off. What? "No no no, wait, Niall, are you serious? No!" He continued. Maybe it was the truth after all. But he's my friend, and he was just affectionate to me because I recently had a break up! "Let's get this straight. I think he likes you." I held myself back and didn't let my emotions out. Did I feel the same? No.. Did I? Screw this. "Let's just go upstairs." I pushed the door and walked into the elevator. There was an awkward silence. 


We went to Justin's room, where Harry and him were recording on the computer. I can't tell you how perfect they sounded together, it was pleasure to my lucky ears. And then they heard the door swing open, so the two of them stopped and looked back. "Look who's here." Harry smirked. I'm so done with this boy he's getting on my nerves now. "What were you doing?" Justin asked. I desperately NEED to talk with Cassie right now. "We were having a talk." Good boy, Niall. "Actually, uh.. I've got some work, I'll see you guys later." I opened the door and before I could walk out, I felt Justin follow me from behind. "Listen we're having dinner at the restaurant across the street, see ya." 


I shut my room's door and immediately called Cassie up. "Y/N!" She shouted on the phone. "Cas I've got to tell you something like really very important. Hear me out." She got into her serious mode for once and listened to every single thing I told her. "Okay..wow." Was all she said after thinking. "Listen. My deep thoughts tell me that.. Wait what do you think?" I just sat there wondering for a while. "Hello?" "Yeah I'm still here." "You didn't answer me." I wasn't pretty sure, but I did feel something within me, whenever he touched me. "Yes." I proudly said. "What?" "Yes I feel kinda something." Cassie's like really good at this stuff. "Okay fine. But you're not sure about him right? So wait for him to do something. And then call me, because my best friend is soon going to be dating THE Justin Bieber!" I chuckled a bit. "Yeah Cas, I'll call you later. Thanks so much." "Bye-bye, I'm waiting for the call, girl!" She's so hyper, that she gets me hyped sometimes. 


I told my parents that I wouldn't be joining them for dinner. "Why, what are you doing?" Dad very harshly asked. "I'm going out with my friends, you two have fun!" He suddenly became pleased, as if I had told him something really great. Honestly I thing they both have been banging all day, that's what it seems like. Excuse my language, it's just the truth! 


I put on one of my decent looking comfortable outfits.  I looked into the mirror. "Wow, you look sexy." (Yes I said that to myself) (Justin says it all the time to himself) (So I got this habit too) (Why am I putting all this in brackets?) My reflection said to me, "Yes, you look hot." Thanks! I texted Cassie because she told me to inform her 'minute-to-minute' I wasn't really going to, but what's the harm anyways. She's trying to help, and I love her! Am I sounding gay? Doesn't matter. *Bleep* I from heard inside my bag. I took my phone out and new picture message alert- from the most unexpected person on planet. Zach. I'm seriously going to murder him. I told him that I'm just done with him when he met me at the coffee shop that day. 


I opened that text, and it was a photo... Of the love band he gifted me. He hadn't written anything, just that one photo. I used to cry whenever I thought of it, but since I returned from Cali, I didn't even think about him, not even once. I just saw it, but didn't bother replying. One second, and another bleep. This time I'll-- oh it's from Justin. "im starving, come on out;)" He seriously makes it sound as if he wants to eat me. No that sounds wrong. Another message. "I know you saw it.. Talk to me." How about no Zach. "u know how big a pervert u are. don't talk to me." I think that does it. Concentrating on Justin right now, I went downstairs. He was standing in the lobby, near the door. Even though his pants were literally falling down and everything, he looked perfect. As always. 


There wasn't paparazzi or crowds, but Kenny still came with us. "Are you okay if we walk it there?" He asked me like a gentleman. "Not at all buddy. But you need to give me a ride." I made a sad face like a baby's. Before hopping on I whispered in his ear, "Don't you dare drop me this time." "Yeah yeah, I won't." He giggled cutely. Kenny shook his head, we obviously behaved like kids! Justin carefully waited for the traffic light, and then ran across the road with me sitting comfortably on his strong back. We went to the restaurant and Kenny stood near the door, security security. 


We found a vacant booth, so we sat there. "Niall and Harry?" I asked, looking around. "No, it's just us." Awks. Fun. Awks. Awkfun. We did our random and stupid bestfriend talks that we usually did, and then ate lots of food. I was nearly full, and then, he ordered dessert. We shared an ice-cream, with that chocolate coming out of a little cake like a fountain. We were almost done. Kenny told Justin to go out from the back door, because some photographers were moving around the front entrance. 


We walked around in the narrow lane behind all the shops. Nobody else was there, just the two of us. "So.. You leave tomorrow." I sadly said. "Yeah. I'll call you everyday." My face lit up on it's own. And suddenly.. He stopped? "There's something I want you to know before I go." I stopped too, and stared in his eyes for a moment. Strange feeling in my mind.. "Y/N I.. I really don't know how to tell you this, I'll try." I smiled at the ground. Adorableness. "I have no idea when this happened, but I think that..I'm in love with you." 


My heart stopped beating. 



- kudrat xx 

3 comments:

  1. Loved it, i just needed to read the last chapter before this, and now I am back on track, baby! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dammit I'm lost in the story.. I don't rememer any of it .. To bad that you posted
    It so late ;(
    X Lisa

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.