14 May 2013

New Beginnings. Chapter 5: Dates & Dreams.

Hey girlfriend(; sup? That's cool, thanks for reading sexy. Haha I'm in a good mood, hopefully you are too. And if you aren't, then my story will make things bettterrrrr(; just relax and read baby, let your mind be freeeeee... Anyways, here's chap 5, how ya likin it so far?




SATURDAY, OCTOBER 6TH, 2012

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:
I went upstairs to change and get ready for our little get together as I would call it. Not a date, just two friends hanging out. I wasn't really up for going out, but Justin insisted that he take me out for a late dinner.


I sat in my room with a smile on my face as I got ready. Even though I never cared for Justin, I didn't know why. Fangirling just wasn't my thing until about... NOW. I was going out to dinner with Justin Bieber, how many people can say that? Not very many. I was lucky, kind of.
I put on a cute <http://www.polyvore.com/date_night/set?id=79571274> outfit and danced around my room for a minute before calming myself down and heading downstairs. Justin was standing by the door, waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs.
"You look beautiful." he said.
I don't think that he even realized that he had said it, by the look on his face. I blushed and took his hand as he opened the door. What we saw, was not what I expected though.
My two friends, the ones who ditched me at the party, Lexi and Lauren, were standing in front of us. They looked at Justin with confusion and then at me with smiles. They started freaking out, being fans of Justin, and I'd never seen them like this before.
"OMG! This is why you haven't been answering your phone? You're going on a date with Justin Bieber!?" Lexi yelled.
I just laughed along with Justin. But wait, where was my phone anyways?
"It's not a date, just a get together." I said.
"That's what she thinks." Justin mumbled.
"I heard that!" I yelled.
We all laughed and the girls would NOT let us out of my house before talking to Justin. I wanted to just push them out and stay home with him, they were so forceful.
"Okay, you'll see him later alright? No let us go." I said.
"Fine." Lauren said grumpily.
I sighed and Justin took my hand, leading me out of my house and towards his car. He wasn't driving, because then there might be problems, but at least we could sit together without me on his lap this time.
When we got to the restaurant, there were flashes everywhere, I could barely see in front of me. Justin's camera crew still followed us around, trying to get as much footage as possible. They really didn't care how much, as long as they filmed it just in case.
We ate dinner and talked and laughed the whole time. I could see people out of the corner of my eye snapping pictures 'secretly' as they ate dinner. Most of them adults, probably sending those pictures to there daughters who were fans.
"So tell me about yourself." Justin said as he ate.
"Me? Oh gosh, that's the one question I hate because always blank." I admitted.
He laughed and we just continued talking. I learned a lot about his life, and he actually learned a lot about me while we told stories of ourselves. He just asked random questions the whole time, not caring what it was.
"So do you have a boyfriend?" he asked as he paid the bill.
"Ha, no. I'm definitely single."
"How is someone as gorgeous as you single?" he asked with a wink.
"Are you trying to flirt with me?"
"Maybe..." his voice trailed off.
We both laughed and stood up to leave. Wait, was he actually flirting with me? I couldn't stop blushing as we left the building. The paparazzi's yelled questions like, "HEY JUSTIN HOW'D YOU SAVE HER?" and "ARE YOU DATING?". It was annoying, but at least it only lasted a few seconds.
When we got back to my house, I slipped off my shoes and changed into pajamas right away. Justin came up to my room and we talked while everyone slept. It was late now, around midnight, and Pattie went back to the hotel to sleep. Justin was tired too, but we kept talking and talking and I begged him to stay longer.
"I have to leave now, but I'll see you tomorrow alright?" he said as he yawned.
"No, don't leave. Stay-"
"What? Like- stay the night?" he asked.
"Please?" I begged.
"Well if you insist!"
Justin smiled and sat back down on my bed. He eventually laid down and we laid next to each other, talking, laughing, and just having random stories being told. We turned the lights off and stared at my glow in the dark ceiling covered in quotes. Yeah, I did that awhile ago because I was bored.
He told me everything about the random things that happen at his concert. He says it's hilarious when girls throw their bras on stage, he said that he's been hit by plenty of them. And phones, he said girls throw not only themselves at him, but their phones. I found that pretty amazing, you'd end up with like 6 phones by the end of the night... probably more than that!
"Justin how do you do all of this?" I asked as I turned my head towards him.
"It's hard, but I just do. I've spent so much time having my life like this, I'm just used to it now."
"But the girls, they all want you. It must get annoying, especially when you have a girlfriend."
Justin didn't respond. He just kind of, laid there and stared up. I think I hit a soft spot, on one of the toughest people I knew for only knowing him for a day. I sat up and rested on my elbows, leaning back and turning towards Justin.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"Yeah, can we go to bed?"
I licked my lips before nodding and getting out of bed. Well, someone was upset... I felt a bit bad for talking about it, but it's not like I knew; at all!
I grabbed a blanket and Justin helped me drag a mattress into my room. I made him a little bed, right next to mine and after he changed into some of my brother's clothes, we both laid down.
It was completely quiet, there was nothing to say. My ceiling glowed down on both of us, lighting up our faces dimly.



He told me everything about the random things that happen at his concert. He says it's hilarious when girls throw their bras on stage, he said that he's been hit by plenty of them. And phones, he said girls throw not only themselves at him, but their phones. I found that pretty amazing, you'd end up with like 6 phones by the end of the night... probably more than that! 
"Justin how do you do all of this?" I asked as I turned my head towards him.
"It's hard, but I just do. I've spent so much time having my life like this, I'm just used to it now."
"But the girls, they all want you. It must get annoying, especially when you have a girlfriend." Justin didn't respond.
He just kind of, laid there and stared up. I think I hit a soft spot, on one of the toughest people I knew for only knowing him for a day.
I sat up and rested on my elbows, leaning back and turning towards Justin.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"Yeah, can we go to bed?"
I licked my lips before nodding and getting out of bed. Well, someone was upset... I felt a bit bad for talking about it, but it's not like I knew; at all!
I grabbed a blanket and Justin helped me drag a mattress into my room. I made him a little bed, right next to mine and after he changed into some of my brother's clothes, we both laid down.
It was completely quiet, there was nothing to say. My ceiling glowed down on both of us, lighting up our faces dimly.






Did ya like it? Well did ya? Cool, leave a comment for more!(:


-Ana.

4 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.