21 May 2013

The Greatest Birthday - 25

Winner of the first Milestone Award and Best Male Artist! So proud of Justin. His performance at the BBMAs was just great. Did y'all watch? Must! Bieber Air is rated number 1 airlines! ;)



Two days gone, eight still to go in London. We were finally going out today, for the first time since forty eight hours. "Hurry up Y/N." Mom said, peeking into my room. "Coming." I replied. 
First we saw The Buckingham Palace(from outside, if that counts), and then the London bridge, and the Big Ben. They were all pretty places, but we didn't do much so nothing really exciting that day.. One thing! Wherever we went, I had girls following me and asking for photos with me. My parents were like, "What's all this?" I hadn't told them yet that I was actually dating the boy of my dreams. Talking about Justin, I hadn't talked to him much since he left yesterday. Werk it biebs! So we had just been together for like one a day, but he was gone already. 


•Two days later•


I'm dying to see that beautiful boy's face already. We went to Madame Tussaud's there, and I saw the wax figure of him which was like so damn cute. Like 50 people kissed a freaking wax figure in front of my eyes. What? 
I did it too. Who cares. 
Right now he was probably in Boston, wrapping up the show there. 10pm there.. Yes I was awake at 3am, waiting for him to call me on Skype. After sitting there for about thirty minutes, and yawning a bit, he finally got on. In a second I had an incoming call from justin bieber. Accept. He turned his video on.. No I didn't. "Hey beautiful." His blurry voice said. "How was your show?" I asked, literally screaming so that the voice would pass through the mic. "Good. Why don't you put your video on?" He said, typing something on his phone. "You were supposed to call me half an hour back." I crossed my arms. "So you're mad at me?" 


*clicks on turn video on* 
"No." I laughed. "Well I tried to be, but then I just couldn't, your smile melts me every time." I continued. He smirked, and then we began talking about all we had been doing. "Hold on a second." He said, widening his eyes. "You're up at 5?" "Doesn't matter." "No, I'm ending the call. We'll talk later, get some sleep." "NOOOOOOO!" Nah the call ended. 'Goodnight buddy' he wrote to me, and then went off. At least we talked for two hours if not more. I went to sleep, and had a beautiful dream of presenting the award for Best Male Artist at Grammys to Justin. Sweet. Although a bit weird, but perfect. 


The (next) day was definitely the highlight of the vacation. In the afternoon we saw the Wembley Arena. It was totally magical. We did some shopping later on, and in the evening my parents and I went to the Royal Albert Hall to watch a live Adele concert! Yay! I had the coolest parents ever. They loved Adele, well so did I, she was out of the world. I absolutely loved the way she sounded. Who doesn't love her. The hall was packed, and everybody present was for sure enjoying to the fullest. 
During the performance, somewhere towards the end I went out in search of a restroom somewhere. I walked down the stairs, and started walking around. Do they not have toilets in public places in England?! In the empty area, I found somebody walking. "Excuse me!" I said, raising my hand to wave. The guy turned around, and wait, well, is that, really, great. "Y/N?" Niall whispered. 


"What are you doing here?" I asked nodding my head..and giggled like a retard. "I was here for Adele with a few friends and I got a bit bored, so I'm here now, wandering. You?" Did he just say Adele is boring?! No boy, you are so mistaken. "Same, but I didn't get bored I just need to-- hey do you know where the restrooms are?" He started laughing. Hello my bladder is bursting over here, and you want to laugh? "It's in the opposite direction, straight down." He pointed. "Thank you so much." I ran back. 
After I was done, I went back again, and the sweet boy was still walking about aimlessly. "You should really go inside, it's far better there." He just wouldn't listen? "I'm fine." No, I don't like excuses. "Stop being so stubborn." I held his hand, and literally dragged him up the steps. "Y/N you're so insane." He whispered. "You are coming with me." I ordered. We found some empty seats in the topmost row, so we went and sat there. The show had nearly ended, and the second last song, Someone Like You was being performed. "Got me in at the best time. I love this song." He said. "I told you." We sang along, and then after the song finished, she gave a little speech. Last song of the day- Rolling In The Deep. "We could've had it all.." I sang with Niall. He had a great voice, whereas I sounded like a dying cow. Niall's friends called for him, so we said our goodbyes and then he left. 


At almost 11, I had a call from Justin while I was changing up to go to bed. "Hey." I said. "What have you been up to all day? I've been calling you since so long." He asked, sounding worried. "I'm sorry. Went for this Adele concert, I forgot my phone at the hotel." I walked around in the room, smiling at the floor. "Oh alright. How was it?" Really sounded  a bit relieved. "It was good, you know how extraordinary she is. And I bumped into Niall!" I told him everything, and he was just like, "Aha, okay, mhm, good, right." What's happened? "And how's your day so far?" I asked, cutting the silence off. After he was probably done thinking or whatever, he said "Fine, hey, can I- can I ask you something?" I guess this 'something' is why he was acting a bit strange. "Sure." I said. "Um, there's the Billboard awards next week, so I was, thinking, will you come with me like, as my date maybe?" He nervously (and innocently) asked. I chuckled. "Yeah I'll come with you, as your date." "Okay great." Made my day. He is so adorable. "I'll go to bed now, talk later. Have a great show." "Goodnight princess." He seriously had the sexiest voice ever.. 
I'm going to the billboards, oh yeah I am, I'm going to party with celebrities, oh yeah I am, my boyfriend is going to win it all, oh yeah he will! 



-kudrat xx :):)


1 comment:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.