15 May 2013

The Greatest Birthday - 24

Some hours back my friend was telling me that he has a feeling that Justin likes me. 

And now, he was standing just an inch away from me, and really was telling me that he is in love..with me. I was wordless. We stood there in silence, as he deeply looked into my eyes, expecting an answer. What was I supposed to say? I've never liked anybody the way I felt that I liked him. 
A moment went by. 
"Justin, I..." My mouth went dry. He waved his hand in the air. "No, no. You don't have to say anything, nothing. I just told you what I felt. If you don't I'm fine with it I--" he said everything in a hurry, before I cut him off. "I feel the same." He continued intensely, so I don't think he could understand me. "Wait, what?" His eyes widened. "I love you!" I did it. This time he was wordless. Where did these feelings come from? It was just something that automatically came out of me, maybe I wanted to say it all along. 


"You made this the best day ever." He openly smiled. "So did you buddy." He pointed on his back, asking me to climb on. My ride back to the hotel was super luxurious. Until, when we reached the entrance.. Flashing cameras everywhere, reports screaming in our ears. I though he'd ask me to get down on my feet and run inside, but oh no he didn't. Justin simply posed for the cameras and waved at everybody with me calmly laying on his back. This boy.. We went upstairs, and the walk to the room seemed a bit awkward. 


He put his hands inside his pockets and I crossed my arms around my chest. "I'll meet you before I leave in the morning." He said, when I unlocked my room's door and he did his. "You better." I walked in. I was wide awake and pretty sure I wouldn't be able I sleep all night. I changed into my pyjamas(that had bunnies and hearts on them) and walked to the room adjacent to mine. Silly guy, he left his door open. I slowly tip-toed into it. Little Bieber was lying on the bed, inside the duvet in his deep thoughts. "I can't sleep." I cried. "Come here." The Lord commanded with a smirk. I went and stood near the bed. "You mind sharing the bed with me tonight?" He asked. I thought we were just going to watch TV together or maybe creep on the Internet.. Seems like stuff changed. "No?" I got inside, without his telling. 


Oh
Crap. 


He wasn't just lying there. He was lying there. But he was lying there shirtless. He was lying there in his sweatpants. He was lying there with his Calvin Klein boxers peeking out of sweats. He was lying there half naked. He pulled me closer, close enough to actually be literally stuck to his body. 

It felt like heaven. 
*shivers*

"You can sleep tight now." He winked. "What is wrong with you.." I'm a bit worried about his mental health at this point of time. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Cassie, wherever you are, I love you. 
"Remember when you said you're not romantic? You are romantic. What better place could this question be asked in." He chuckled and then said, "I'm serious, just say yes or no. You'll have to sleep next to me either ways so you don't really have a choice." 
Thinking. Thinking. Thinking. 
Why am I thinking? I know everything happened suddenly. But to be completely honest, I did sort of feel this way before. Whenever he was with me, I felt like I just wanted to stare at him all day. "Yes I will." He dived in closer, oh my, kiss, kiss, kiss, is he seriously going to, WAIT.
He kissed me on the cheek. Well enough. It was still delightful. 


I wouldn't say we slept a lot. We chatted, like we always did. And my.. 'Boyfriend' and I never really ran out of topics that's how wonderfully we bonded. That's okay, but are we really 'serious' and 'official' right now? I had no idea. Sleeping next to him was like holding onto a teddy all night, his chest was that soft. We cuddled and sang, and ate, all in the middle of the night. He told me about where all he'd be going for tour, and that he wasn't sure when he'd see me again. That night was even better than my birthday.
I had truly fallen further for my best friend, just in one night. 


Next morning, Justin woke me up some time before he got ready. "I'm gonna go princess." He whispered in my ear. I shot up from the bed immediately, and ran to my room. I washed my face and quickly tied my hair and threw on whatever I saw. I went back to him and he seemed a bit happy and surprised at the same time. "I'll come with you till the airport." He held my hand and Kenny giggled on seeing us walking out so cutely. We got into the huge car that waited for us outside the hotel. The two of us sat in the backseat. The entire journey we stayed silent and I lay my head on his shoulder. When we reached, I go off behind him. There was a lot of security, so no media person was allowed to even enter the airport premises. The bags were unloaded from the car, and taken inside. It was only the two of us standing next to the vehicle. "I guess this is it." "I will text you all day, and we will Skype and I'll send you lots of virtual kisses." Made me cry happy tears. He held me tight and flashed a smile that made me forget everything else in the world. 
Justin gently lay his hand on my cheek and came closer, and then our lips met. Sparks flew from inside of me, I felt as if I was in some other universe. He kissed me till we were out of breath, and then pulled away. He walked up to the driver, and told him - "Drop her off safely, she's everything to me." It kept getting better. All this was perfect.. Except for the fact that he was leaving. 
"Bye buddy, I love you." He said to me, and began walking towards the entry. But then, he tuned, and, ran to me-- he took his hat off, and put it on my head. "Yours." He quickly went away and waved at me till he couldn't be seen. 



-kudrat xx 

6 comments:

  1. Awww this is sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!
    Ohhh and your BACK!!!!!!
    I was missing you sooo much I kept on asking ana if she knew when you were gonna come back
    well love yea
    ohh ans plz post soon
    ~Nady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to say AND plz post soon

      Delete
    2. Awh I missed you too Nady xx

      Delete
  2. Aww, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg. I love this !!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.