11 May 2013

To Build A Home.

Here's the one shot I promised! Lisa, I'm sorry that I didn't use your name, but it just wouldn't have been as better as it could for the other fans. Hope you understand! Anyways, the video attached to this, YOU HAVE TO PLAY IT IF YOU READ. PLEASE, PLAY THE DAMN SONG.

WARING: DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO CRY. WARNING DO NOT READ.
PLAY THIS VIDEO:
IF IT STOPS, REPLAY IT UNTIL YOU'RE DONE READING.



I woke up, and I still had tear stains on my face from the previous night. I checked my text messages and there was one from Justin. I wasn't in the mood to hear his sorry's at the moment, but I decided to still open the text.
FROM: My Baby<3
I love you. Never forget that I have always loved you, and always will. You’ll always be mine. Forever you and me.
But no matter what he said, I was still hurt. I didn't know what to think anymore...

FLASHBACK

I sat waiting at the airport to pick Justin up from his tour. I was so anxious to see him. Him and I had been dating for 3 years now. I was so glad that throughout all of this, we made it through everything.
I could hear my name being called by a very familiar voice I turned around to see Justin standing there looking cute as ever. He had his grey and red snapback on backwards, a YMCMB sweater and red pants sagging. He pulled them up and ran towards me. I laughed and started towards him.
"(YN)!" he yelled.
“Justin!” I smiled and ran into his arms.
“Hi baby.” He smiled widely and brought me into his arms and held me tight nuzzling his face into my neck.
“I missed you so much, how was you’re tour?” I asked as we held each other.
“It was great! But I missed you the whole time.” He replied before kissing me.
Man did I miss that feeling. We started walking out of the crowded-with-girls airport to our car. I was so excited to have him home! I couldn't explain it!
“Let’s go back to my house.” I said.
I grabbed his hand and Kenny brought his bags to our car. He shoved them all in the trunk and I got into the drivers side.
“Have fun you two! Drive safely.” Kenny waved.
“Later bro!” Justin said getting in the passenger side.
Finally I had him back. It'd been so long and I just wanted to be with him no matter what or where we were.
Later that night Justin held me closely on the couch. We sat watching a movie that he'd brought back with him. Soon before it started, he got up to make popcorn. I pulled the blanket over my shoulders and waited for him to come back. Just as I got comfortable, his phone lit up from a text message.
It was from Selena.
FROM: Sel
Come over to my house later and I’ll give you-know-what to you(;
I ignored it because I just wanted to see what he would do, see if he would actually go. I knew that he was still friends with her, and I didn't care about that. But I didn't know that he was cheating on me with her. But maybe he wasn't... Maybe, Just maybe it was a mistake...
He came back in with the popcorn and checked his phone right away. He quickly responded and put it down, but face down this time. We shared the popcorn and it was hard to focus on the movie because my mind was just filled with different thoughts.
Was he gonna go cheat on me? Was he already cheating? Why was he cheating? Am I not good enough? What’s wrong with me?
My thought’s were interrupted by Justin looking at his phone constantly and replying fastly. I closed my eyes and blinked away the tears, making sure he didn't notice.
“Uh, my mom just text me saying she wants to, uh see me tonight. Do you wanna come over tomorrow and we'll go somewhere and do something?” He suggested.
Just then my heart dropped. He really was cheating on me, and I had no idea what to think of him now. Why? My only question was why.
“You’re not going to see your mom.” my voice cracked.
“Huh? Y-yes I am.” He stuttered.
“You don't have to lie to me anymore. Just go see your other girlfriend, Selena.”
He was silent for a minute. And that's how I knew that I was right. Tears started coming to my eyes and I tried brushing them away quickly.
“I knew it.”
A tear rolled down my cheek. We were both standing now, our favorite movie playing in the background as we stared at each other from across the room.
“(YN)…” He spoke softly.
“Get out.”
“Ple-” He started but I cut him off.
“I said get out!” My voice cracked.
“Just hear me out..”
“No! You were gonna go cheat on me, but now I guess it’s not cheating if we’re over. This is the last straw, you knew the consequences and I'm done with you, for-... ever... Justin please just leave. I can’t handle this right now, please.”
“One last kiss?” He asked quietly.
“No.. just please.. go.”
He hung his head and wiped and tear from his eye. We were both upset, but I didn't understand why he was because obviously I wasn't good enough for him.
“I love you.” He spoke before leaving.

FLASHBACK OVER

My phone started ringing, and I decided to answer it. Before answering, I looked at the screen. It wasn't Justin though, it was Sel. Why the hell would she call me? To tell me that Justin's over there and they're having sex like she wanted? I pressed the green button and pulled the phone up to my ear.
“(YN)! It’s Selena, you have to go to Justin’s house now! He’s threatening to commit suicide! (YN), he was coming over to see me yesterday because I got the engagement ring in the mail. It was for you, but he didn’t wanna send it to his house because you might have found it. Please just go over there now!” she yelled.
“Oh my god... O-okay I’m going.” I said.
I shoved my phone in my sweater pocket and ran out the door not bothering to put any shoes on. I could only focus on Justin. I got in my car and sped off to his house. My hands shook as I squeezed the steering wheel tightly. I was scared to death that Justin might actually do something that would hurt us both.
I got out of my car and rushed to the door. With my shaky hands, I could barely stick the key in and turn the lock. I shoved the door open and took a glance around before dodging towards the stairs.
“JUSTIN?!” I screamed and rushed upstairs.
I pushed each and every door open with my heart beating faster than ever. I pushed his bedroom door open at the end of the hall and there was nothing. I ran into his bathroom and saw him weak on the floor with an empty pill bottle beside him.
“No..” I said weakly with tears in my eyes.
I knelt by his side and grabbed his hand in mine. I elevated his head and rocked back and forth as tears rolled down my cheek one after another.
“I love you princess..” he weakly whispered.
I took my shaky hand and reached in my pocket for my phone. I got my phone out and went to dial 911, but his shaking hand stopped me.
“It’s too late baby.. I’m almost gone... B-but there’s a note on my bed for you. I want to you go read it and keep it forever.” he spoke slowly.
“This is all my fault..” my voice cracked.
“No baby shh, it’s not. I just- I love you so much.. I want you to keep this ring. You don’t have to wear it. Just keep it. I love you with all my heart, and when I said that I'd love you until the day that I died, I meant it. Never forget that, baby... I love you.” he said then kissed my cheek.
He laid back down and I held his hand, crying, until it soon went limp. His chest stopped raising up and down and I was in disbelief. Me breath hitched in my throat and I pushed on his chest.
"No! Justin! Please don't leave me! Not like this! I-I love you!" I screamed.
I was in shock. Tears streamed down my face as I held his hand screaming with everything I had. I didn't know what to do anymore, Justin was my whole world.
I looked at the ring and twirled it around in my fingers. It said, 'Forever, you and me. {12.31.10}' on the inside. I shakily put it on my finger, still in shock of what just happened.
I couldn't feel my body anymore, I was completely drained of everything. I wanted Justin to open his beautiful brown eyes again, and stare into them. I wanted his voice to echo through my ears. I wanted him to chase me around the house and tackle me down to tickle me. But now that was all gone.
I didn’t bother to go read the note. I was too broken to do anything but lay there with Justin. I stared at the ring on my finger and looked up towards the sink. I stood and opened the cabinet, finding one last pill bottle sitting in the vacant area. I looked back down at Justin and opened the cap of the bottle. I knew that he wouldn't want me to do this, but I had to.
I swallowed them one by one with water until the bottle was empty. I laid beside him and put his limp arm around me. My head rested on his chest one last time, but this time it didn't rise... nor fall. I could see a faint light as my eyes became droopy. I couldn't keep them open anymore. Just as they were about to close, I could hear sirens and the door being kicked open. But I was already gone, going to him... To be with him again...
“Forever... You and me, Justin.” I weakly whispered.





-Ana.

12 comments:

  1. omggg, IM FLUFFING CRYING this is really good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG IM FUCKIG CRYING :'( AMAZINGGGGG

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEVER GONNA READ THIS AGAIN IM FUCKING CRYING AAAAHH I CANT SLEEP ANYMORE NOW :'(( DONT EVER TRY TO DO THIS TO ME AGAIN ASDFGHJKL ITS SO SAD OMB JUSTIN !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omb im crying so hard why would you do this to me justin.... i just can't

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg.. Like.. Words. Cant even.. Omg.. :'( ... Why..

    ReplyDelete
  6. i cant even describe words....that was amazing...i have been crying for at least an hour..omg i have never felt so emotional before please do another story like this but not this upsetting :'(.

    ReplyDelete
  7. tears rolling down my face wauw ur an amazing writer but justin :( omg ! :((

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG sooo good i was cry for ages omg really gd

    ReplyDelete
  9. damn .. this story make me crying .. you are very talented to be a writer .. please keep make your incredible stories .. love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww this is soo cute!
    And soo sad
    I was crying right there
    Ohh and the people that said bad words in their comments it says DONT SWEAR at the bottom
    haha
    well this is sooo awesome and your such a good writer
    I love you
    Well I have more stuff to say but I cant because you wont have time to read the other comments
    Love yea
    ~Nady

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY GOD I'M FUCKING CRYING RIGHT NOW...I'M NOT GONNA READ THIS STORY AGAIN OR I WILL DIE

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.