3 Jun 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 76 just the beginning


hello friends ;)
Just so you know, there's gonna be a surprise star performing at the party. I really love this person, so that's why I put him/her in the story. No hate please :)
Thank you for the comments, keep the coming :)
Feel free to contact me on twitter @TrueKennySwag,  I love talking to ya'll :)

Chapter 76: just the beginning
A smile spread across his face and my lips curled up in a smile too. He walked towards me with slow steps. I felt everyone looking at us. He stopped only a step infront of me. I could feel the warmth from his body sweaping around me, making me dizzy.
JB: you look beautiful
His voice soaked me in pleasure and I blushed behind my mask
YN: You don't look too bad yourself
Justin smiled and pulled me in to a hug. His arms were strong and protective around my body. We pulled away and our lips met in a slight kiss. I was hungering for more but Justin's words stopped me
JB: Don't ruin your gloss
I giggled and stepped away from him. Justin went around to say hello to the others. Both Chaz and Ryan came up to me. They said some sweet stuff and gave me a hug.
YN: Are we ready to go?
Everyone turned their attention towards me. I got a nod from them all and we started walking outside. Outside our house there were holding three limos.
YN: You didn't
I turned to Justin who was standing beside me, holding my hand. A grin was plastered to his beautiful lips.
JB: I did
I shook my head in disbelief, he was spoiling me
YN: You're spoiling me
JB:I like to spoil you
He gave me a side hug and grabbed my hand again. We all walked down to them. It was already 10 minutes past 8.
JB: When you arrive the driver will stop at the end of the red carpet. It's filled with papaz everywhere. The first limo is for Hayden, Holly, Andy, Ryan and Chaz. The second is for (YN)'s and my own parents and Jazzy of course. The last is for the birthday girl and her date
Justin smiled at everyone who started entering the car. I went to the last one where the driver was holding the door for me. I sat in and Justin got in beside me. The limo was with white leather inside of it. Therer was standing two glasses of champagne. The driver closed the door and Justin handed me a glass. I took a zip and looked out the window. The two other limos were setting off. Our driver got in and started the car.
Driver: I'll just wait a little so we don't arrive at the same time
JB: of course
Justin turned to me with a smile. He raised his glass
JB: cheers
YN: cheers
We clinged our glasses and both took a zip. The bubbles were rushing through my blood mixed with the adrenaline.
JB: You're excited?
Justin laid his arm around my shoulder and I moved closer to him. Our legs were briefly touching each other.
YN: I'm so nervous
JB: Why?
YN: I don't even know
Justin chuckled. I looked out of the window. The sun was setting in the farest part of the sky. The light was turning darker and the lights were turned on. Peopel on the sidewalks were starring at the limos passing by.
JB: I made a deal with the boys from 1D, they promised to perform.
YN: Really?
JB: yup
YN: thank you
I pecked Justin's cheek. After 5 more minutes of driving we arrived at the hotel. I could hear screams outside
YN: what's going on Justin?
JB: well I kinda tweeted that we were throwing you a party and hwere it was, so there's pretty many fans
Justin looked at me with a innocent smile and I shook my head
YN: alright¨
I breathed in. This was my night, I was ready to celebrate my birthday. The driver had gone to Justin's side of the car and he now opened the door. The screams outside went nuts and flashlights were going craxy. Justin got out and he held his hand out for me to take it. I grabbed his hand and got out of the car with his help. My name was yelled from eveywhere and flashlights were blinding me. Justin laid his arm around my waist and we started walking up the carpet. Everyone were screaming and chasing my name, the adrenaline rish was amazing, I felt so happy. We walked slowly up the carpet so everyone could get pictures  of us. we arrived at the door which was open. We walked in to the big entrance hall. It was decorated with candles and masks everywhere. We walked to the stairs and walked up. We arrived at the right floor. The big doors in to where my party was were closed. Justin and I stopped and looked at each other. He grabbed my hand.
JB: ready?
YN: Oh yeah
He kissed my cheek and we turned to the door. The security guy opened and I was stunned by the beautiness of the room. It was quiet dark. All around the walls candles were burning. From the roof lamps with candles were hanging down. Around on the walls different beautiful masks were hanging. In the other end there was a big scene where DJ Tay James was standing, around him there was a big dance floor. Closer to my end of the room there was high bar tables where people with masks were standing. I looked around and saw people with masks everywhere. The music was blasting and nobody had really seen us.
YN: This is sick
JB: pretty cool huh?
I nodded. Suddenly the music stopped. I saw Tay grabbing the mic.
TayJames: Hey hey hey everybody look who has arrived, it's the birthday girl. GIVE IT UP FOR (YN)
Everyone turned around and looked at us. They started clapping and cheering. I was so happy that I was wearing a mask, so nobody could see my blushing cheeks. Someone whistled and a laugh spread across.
TAyJames: Come on up here
Justin and I started walking through the room while people were clapping. I regonized a lot of my school friends as I walked through the room. Actually it wasn't that big. I got up to the scene and Justin helped me up.
TayJames: ain't she stunning!?
Tay grabbed my hand and spun me around. Everyone was clapping and whistling, I felt like a star. I grabbed the mic giggling
YN: thank you all for this overwhelming welcome.
-They all cheered
YN: and thank you all for coming. It's so great to see, or actaully I have no idea who most of you are, but it's still greeat to see you all
-Everyone laughed at my bad joke.
YN: now... LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED... WOOOHUUUU
I pumped my arm in the air and a huge yell spread across the room. Tay grabbed the mic laughing and started blasting the new song from Usher.
YN: it's so great to finally meet you, Justin has told me alot about you
I gave Tay a hug which he gladly returned
Tay: great to meet you too, and i must say you look stunning
YN: thank you
I sent him a big smile before getting down from the scene. I was greeted by Justin's arms.
JB: you looked stunning babe
He kissed my lips lightly. Before I could say anything I was interrupted by a huge yell of my name. I turned around to see all my amazing friends from school. I was almost tackled down by hugs from all the amazing boys and girls I got to call my friends. After hugging and recieving tons of sweet compliments they let me go. I went over to my parents. They were standing talking to five young goodlooking lads with masks: ( just with masks on too http://image.thehothits.com/608x456/one_direction_logies_2012_11_608x456.jpg )
YN: hi guys
They all turned around and a grin appeared on all their faces
LT: (YN) you stunning girl
Louis gave me a huge hug and my feet left the ground. I giggled as he sat me back down. I gave each of the boys a hug, and again they all were so sweet about my look.
H: really (YN) you look so beautiful tonight
YN: aww you're too sweet Harry
I nudged him and caused all the boys to laugh. Someone cleared their throat. I turned around
YN: Sel!
I swung my arms around Selena (http://i.cocoperez.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/selena-gomez-fayes-vision-wenn.jpg with matching mask)
SG: I missed you too hun
Selena hugged me back laughing. We broke the hug
YN: You look amazing
SG: You don't look too bad yourself you stunner
I giggled at her compliment.
JB: I got someone you have to meet
Out of nowhere Justin came up beside me grabbing my hand
JB: sorry guys
LP: no worries
Justin grabbed my hand and I followed him to a table. There was standing a tall man his back facing me and a guy probably younger than me, he wasn't very tall.
JB: here she is
They both turned around and I gasped at the sight.
Usher: hello sweetheart, a pleasure to finally meet you
Usher spread his arms and I walked in to an close embrace.
Jaden Smith: hello beautiful
Jaden Smith gave me a hug.
YN: Oh dear lord is this real life!?
Justin and the others laughed at me
Jaden: you're right Justin, she's very funny!
JB: indeed
Justin laid his arm around my shoulder and I smiled at him. He leaned down and laid a soft kiss on my lips.
JB: I'll have to go again.
Before I could ask him where he was already gone. I talked with Usher and Jaden for a while. I was introduced to a lot of Justin's awesome famous friends like: Sean Kingston, Jessica Jarrell, Ashley Tisdale, Carly Rae Jepsen and loads more. Scooter, Carin, Alfredo, Kenny and the whole crew were there too. I went to dance with Ryan and Alfredo when suddenly the music stopped. I turned to the stage and Justin was standing with the microphone...
*JUSTIN'S P.O.V.*
JB: hello everyone
My voice sung out through the mic. I smiled wide. I had removed my mask.
JB: I just want to thank everyone for meeting up to celebrate my beautiful girlfriend (YN).
Everybody in the room cheered.
JB: well (YN) this night is all for you, and I wanted to get a performance from someone you really like.... and it's not me
A laugh spread across the room. I was looking at (YN) in the crowd. I couldn't read her face because of the mask.
JB: well everyone give it up for.....





HAhahaaa what's going to happen? who's the guest? comment for more ;)

12 comments:

  1. omg, moooree! :D I´m dying here! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohgoosh, so exited right now! Who could it bee? :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMB can´t wait ahhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. In so excited but is it Miley cyrus?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG OMG I think it's miley cyrus

    ReplyDelete
  6. great story!! i cant think who it could be though... more please :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. come´on! write moooore !! Pleeas <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Selena Gomez? Miley Cyrus? 1D? Spice Girls? Westlife? Lady GaGa? Lady Antebellum? Usher? SnoopDog? Cody Simpson? OMG, tell mee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its Meee, okey?4 June 2012 at 20:55

    IT´S CODY SIMPSON? I´AM I RIGHT? UHM? come on I'm dying!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LADY ANTEBELLUM! I KNOW IT

    ReplyDelete
  11. moreeeee continue plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. |AHHHHH why do you kill us like this?!?! I must find out who it is!!! love it btw!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.