25 Jun 2012

Getting to know you was a choice, but falling for you was faith(5)

Hey guys :)
Sorry for the late update, I'm very busy, hope you understand :)
Here's the next chapter :)
and I love you all btw ;)

Recap:
After talking with Amy and hanging up I went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. When I came back I had recieved a new message.....

Getting to know you was a choice, but falling for you was faith

Chapter 5
I grabbed my phone and sat down on the bed. My heart pounded in my chest as I clicked open. It was from 'The Beautiful boy'.
Justin: Hey (YN) :) I really had fun, and no worries, I was probably going too fast anyway... I really wanna hang out again, what about tomorrow night at my hotel? just a chill movie night? :)
-I breathed in slowly and crawled under my covers. A huge smile was curling on my lips as I read his text again. He was too sweet. He wasn't just playing me, or that's what I thought right now. He was too sweet to be a jerk, really too sweet. I thought a while before answering:
(YN): naah I'm just a bit awkward, none of your fault ;) A movie night sounds good, when should I be there?x
-I logged on to twitter and facebook waiting for an response from Justin. Nothing interresting was happening. A new message ticked in and I opened it with sweaty palms.
Justin: haha I don't think you're awkward, more like cute ;) so you wanted to kiss me huh? around 6.30? then we could eat some pizza first?<3
-Did he just call me cute? IIIHHHH. Oh jeez (YN) calm down, it's just Justin. But the thing was I was falling for Justin and man I was falling hard. I didn't knew where I had him, but he sure had me in his hand. He made me so weak, it was unbelivable.
(YN): Me? Cute? aw now I feel special ;) lol. Well perhaps? who knows ;) Pizza at 6.30 sounds good :)
Justin: oh yeah you're very cute ;) Oooohhhhh you so did want to kiss me, I'm so damn kissable! I'll see you at 6.30 then, I'm staying at (some hotel name) :)
(YN): haha I'm cute, heck yeah! kissable and a bit cocky maybe?;) that's good, I'll be there :)
Justin: lol ;) Cocky? me? NO WAY :D haha
(YN): alright alright, sorry then ;P
Justin: no worries babe :) But i gtg, sleep tight, see you tomorrow :)
(YN): haha :) see you, sweet dreams :)
-I placed my phone in the charger with a smile, suddenly I felt a lot less confused. Alright I had to ask Justin if I  was 'just another one', but I felt like there was more to it than just that. I closed my eyes and drifted of to sleep with a smile on my face.
~NEXT MORNING~
I opened my eyes slowly and stretched my body. I turned to look at the watch, it was 10. I decided to get up and dress in my sports cloth. I went out for a run after saying goodmorning to my family. After I had been out running I took a shower and went to get some breakfast.
Dad: so what's your plans for today?
My dad looked at me over his newspaper.
(YN): I'm hanging out with Justin around 6.30 until ~I shrugged~ nothing.
Dad: alright
-My dad smiled before turning his attention back to his newspaper. After eating I went to my room and started cleaning. It was only a bit more than 4 weeks 'til I left for New York, i was thrilled to get going. The day passed by pretty fast and at 5.30 I started getting ready. I dressed in this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=51216662 It felt comfortable, laid back but still nice. I added a bit of mascara and placed my hair in a messy bun. I looked like a girl going to a movie night with a boy she had a crush on, haha how funny I was joking in my head with myself.... no... I went downstairs with my phone in my hand. It was 6.
(YN): mum can you drive me to (Justin's hotel)?
Mum: sure when do you have to be there?
(YN): in sixty minutes
Mum: alright, we'll go in ten minutes?
(YN): that's fine
-I sat down in the living room and chatted a bit with my dad while my mum got ready to drive me. After around 10 minutes she came in
Mum: you're ready?
(YN): yup
-I got up and we walked out to the car.
Mum: what's the adress?
-I told my mum where to go and we set off. The drive took around 10 minutes, we were just talking casually. She asked if I liked Justin and I responded with a 'I don't know'. Honestly I didn't know. He sure did something crazy to me that I had no idea was possible, but right now I was at a state where I felt like I had to know him better before talking about liking him. My mum dropped my off and told me to call her when I wanted to go home. I thanked her before stepping out of the car. I looked up at the building I was at. It wasn't even a hotel. It was like a huge mansion. Probably the biggest and most expensive looking house in town. I walked up to the front door and knocked. I waited some seconds before the door was opened by a not very tall woman. She was very beautiful. She had long dark brown wavy hair down her shoulders. Her eyes were green/brownish. She was dressed in a casual pair of skinny jeans and a small red tank top. Suddenly it hit me, she looked like Justin.
(YN): hello I'm (YN), a friend of Justin's. You must be his sister?
-I held out my hand for her to shake. She looked at me with a weird look. She grabbed my hand and shook while she was bursting out in laughter. I pulled my hand back and tilted my head at her. What was going on?
??: that's so sweet of you, but I'm Pattie, Justin's mother
-I could feel the blushing creep over my cheeks. Pattie looked at me with a big smile
(YN): oh.. I'm sorry.. But you just looked so much like Justin and you're a lot younger and prettier than my mum and...
-I smacked my hand over my mouth and Pattie laughed
Pattie: no needs to poligize honey, I always like compliments. Now come on in, Justin is just getting the table ready. I hope it's okay I eat dinner with you?
-She opened the door for me with a questioning look
(YN): of course it is
-I smiled wide and walked in with her. Justin had told me that his crew was a bit pissed and didn't seem to like me because he had been acting a bit 'teenish' since he met me. Like he had been mad when they told him to stop texting with me, he had been sneaking out without security and other stuff. I found it cute, but I also wanted Justin's crew to like me. Take Moshe for example, the guy hated me and I had done absolutely nothing to him.
(YN): Justin said that he was staying at a hotel
Pattie: well we were in the begging but we chose to take 2 weeks off and spend here and then we agreed that it'd be nicer to rent our own place
-Pattie shrugged and I followed her through some huge glassdoors leading us in to a big living room. The room had like two plans. The lower plan had like a lounge with a view over the sea. The upper part had a tv section.
(YN): this is probably the biggest house I've ever been in
-Pattie laughed at my amazement and we continued through the place. We walked in to the kitchen where Justin was standing taking a pizze out from the oven. He turned around and a smile curled on his lips. I could hear my heart race, no lie it was going nuts in my chest
Justin: hey (YN), it's so great to see you again
-He placed the pizza down on the table and went around the corner. I walked in to his arms and he hugged m close.
(YN): you too Justin.
-He let go of me and his eyes caught me. They sparkled at me and my heart stopped. His eyes were so gorgeous.
Justin: you look beautiful
-I could feel my cheeks go slight pink. Pattie cleared her throat and Justin rolled his eyes. he leaned in and his breath tickled my ears. It sent goosebumps down my spin
Justin(whispering): it's true
-He pulled away with a smirk
Justin: dinner's ready
-He grabbed the pizza again and we all walked in to a room right next to the kitchen. In there a table was set for three. We all sat down. We started eating and the conversation floated. It turned out that Pattie was really sweet and she had nothing against me at all.
Pattie: the crew don't hate you (YN), they're just pissed at Justin for not focusing on work. Now he has two weeks off where he's allowed not to work, he has been working way too hard lately. It had nothing to do with you
-Pattie laid her hand over mine at the table and squeezed it. I smiled a thanking smile at her
(YN): thank you Pattie. I've just been feeling so bad, I was afraid that Justin was in trouble because of me and that you all hated me. Like I've really tried being nice to Moshe, but he hasn't even given me a smile.
Pattie: ahh that man never smiles or says anything, just ignore him. Really I only think I've seen him smile like two times and I've known him for half a year
-We both laughed. Justin had taken the dishes out and I could hear him putting them in the dishwasher. Pattie leaned closer to me and lowered her voice
Pattie: listen (YN) I'm only saying this because I genuinly think you're a very sweet and nice girl. Justin and his ex-girlfriend Selena broke up about a month ago or so, I'm not quiet sure. Since that he has been seeing a lot of girls, like around 2 or three new ones each week. Normally he has not hung out with them as much as he has been with you, but I still want you to pay attention. I love Justin, he's my son, but he's using girls to get over Selena, he really loved her. You don't deserved to be some rebound girl, so take care of yourself ok? I'm not saying that you're one of these girls, but perhaps and I don't want you to get hurt, ok?
-I nodded silently, I didn't know what to respond. I could feel tears in my eyes, after this dinner I really thought Justin cared about me. Who knows? Maybe I'm a rebound girl, maybe not? I had to figure out, because Justin made me feel something new and free and I wanted to find out what that feeling was.
(YN): thank you for telling me Pattie. I really like Justin, so I'll see where this goes. I'll see where tonight takes us. But really thank you for letting me know
-Pattie smiled and got up from her seat. We both walked in to the kitchen. Justin just closed the dishwasher as we entered.
Pattie: well I'll let you two alone now and go for a walk. I hope to see you soon again (YN)
-She gave me a tight hug and an extra little squeeze before letting me go. She went to Justin, gave him a hug and whispered something in his ear. Justin's brown eyes laid on my face as his mum walked out. I felt myself blushing under his look. I looked at the ground and didn't look up before I heard Pattie close the door. I looked up and my eyes met Justin's. He was still looking closely at me. My cheeks were burning
Justin: you know how adorable you look when you're blushing?
-My stomach did a flip as I giggled.
(YN): thank you for the lovely dinner Justin, it was great, really
Justin: thank you
-Justin opened some different cabinets and at last found a bowl. He poured in some candy and turned to me.
Justin: ready for the movie night I promised?
(YN): heck yeah
-A grin spread across his face as he grabbed my hand. We went in to the living room and I sat down on the couch. Justin pushed some button and all the curtains went down letting all the lights out. He turned on the tv.
Justin: what do you want to watch?
(YN): I don't know
Justin: then it'll be a horror
(YN): I'm not very brave...
-Justin turned to me with a smirk
Justin: I'm here to protect you babe
-He winked and I shook my head at him. He laughed and placed in some dvd. He jumped down on the couch next to me. My leg brushed his and I felt a warm feeling in my body. The film started and i focused on the screen. Justin was sitting so close to me, I could hear him breath. My own breath was not regular, him being so close made me nervous. Suddenly a scary scene came on and I screamed and jumped closer to Justin. He laid his arm around my shoulder protectingly.
Justin: schh baby, schh it's just a movie. I'm here schh
-He held his other hand on my head and placed my head in to his chest. I breathed in slowly taking his scent in. His arm slipped from my shoulder to waist and pulled me closer. I had still my face hidden in his chest.
Justin: you can look again it's over
-I turned my face up to look at him. His face was turned down to me with a caring smile. He closed his eyes and leaned down..... this was it..... His face stopped just inches from mine
(YN): Justin....
-He opened his eyes. Our faces were so close to touching
(YN): can I ask you something?
-He nodded. I breathed in slowly, here it comes..
(YN): am I just some rebound girl?




DUH DUH DUUUUUH..... More?;) leave a comment!

10 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh can't wait for the next chapter (@havefunbiebz) What will he say???

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaaaah... love it. best part & it had to end... hmm, guess ill just have to wait till the next chapter. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go ahead, omg!!! You know, you are the best right? Stop beeing so adorable miss <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fudge fudge FUDGE! Meaning as fu€& can't wait till you update ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plz hurry and write more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please write more! You're so good at this! :D I love your imagination.. <3 -Tara

    ReplyDelete
  7. More please! I love the suspense and cliff hangers!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.