26 Jun 2012

I Wish: Chapter 5

Hello, thanks for your comments :) This chapter is interesting, I loved to write it actually :D
I swear there's gonna be something amazing in Chapter 6 cause... You'll see it
But for now enjoy Chapter 5. Don't forget to comment and tell me what you think ;)


Chapter 5: 'The kiss'

We were sitting in the living room and telling the boys about our crew name.

Liam: So One Dream? That’s like… One Direction
Sarah: Well yeah, it was Jessica’s idea.
Harry: Clever girl *he winked at  her*

I started to feel jealous. What’s wrong with me? Do I feel something for him? I mean, he’s gorgeous. Those curls, those green emerald eyes and those dimples when he smiles…

“Hey, are you okay?” I hear him whispering while everyone was chatting.

I nodded my head and smiled.

YN: Just thinking
Harry: About what? *he smirked*
YN: uhhh…

Well obviously I can’t tell him I was thinking of him. I just need to lie something

YN: Nothing, just… *I can’t lie to people, that’ just not me*
Lou: “Let’s play Truth or Dare!”

Thanks God Lou and his childish screaming. He saved me from lying to Harry. Haha

Jess: But this game is for kids *she crossed her arms*
Zayn: Oh come on,join us, it’ll be fun *he smiled at her while putting his arm around Megan’s shoulder and she blushed*
Jess: Fine *she sighed and at on the floor*

Soon all of us joined her at the floor. We made a little circle on the floor with 10 people.

Bella sat between Niall and Liam, Sarah sat between Liam and Zayn, Megan between Zayn and Lou, Jess sat between Lou and Harry, I sat between Harry and Bella. I friendly punched Bella’s shoulder and she smiled saying ‘Hi’ to me. Did I told you me and Bella got pretty close together? Even though  I am here for few days, me and her already known each other very good, she’s really friendly, I’m not saying other girls aren’t friendly, but I think that only me and Bella could talk about anything together, we are just so similar.

Niall: I start!
Lou: Hey, who said you gonna start?
Niall: Me.

We all started to laugh.

Niall: ok. Liam, Truth or Dare?
Liam:Dare

Niall  looked at Liam with a devil smirk

Liam: I don’t like that smirk

I giggled slightly and I could feel Harry looking at me.

Niall: Go put a spoon in your mouth for 10 seconds *he told Liam*
Liam: I hate you *he murmured

Liam went to kitchen and we followed him. Lou took a spoon from the counter

Lou: Open wide, Liam

Liam  shake his head. Suddenly Zayn jumped in front of him and started to tickle him. Liam started laughing with his open mouth and Lou quickly placed a spoon into Liam’s mouth and hold it. You could see from Liam’s face he was disgusted. We all started to laugh when he tried to struggle but Zayn was holding him tight. After 10 seconds Lou pulled spoon away

Liam: I am going to throw up, I never again want to see this thing *pointed at spoon* again in my life!

All of us started laughing hysterically from Liam’s face. We went back to living room and sat on the floor still laughing.  I turned my head to Harry and he stopped laughing.

Harry: I like your laugh, it’s cute.

As he said that I stopped laughing and just blushed smiling at him.

Liam: Uh… *he sat to his place* My turn.

Liam eyed all of us then turned to Lou.

Liam: Lou,  Truth or Dare?
Lou: Dare of course! *he shouted*
Liam: I dear you to grab all carrots in this apartment and throw it into garbage.

Lou’s eyes got widen. But he stood up and walked to the kitchen. Liam Zayn and Megan  followed him. After few minutes everyone came back and sat back down. Louis started to fake sobbing.

YN: Aww, don’t cry. You know, you can till take out those carrots and eat them.

Lou: Ewww, no

I giggled. Harry  put his head on my shoulder and rest it. I don’t want to think anything, it’s just a friendly thing, right? I saw Lou wiggling his eyebrows at us and I just rolled my eyes.

Lou: Harry, you know the question

Harry took his head of my shoulder and looked at Louis.

Harry: I’ll go with Dare *he winked at him*
Lou: I dear you to *he looked at me with a smirk quickly* I dear you to kiss YN for 20 seconds.

My eyes got widen. Did he really said that? I turned to Harry.

Harry: Ok. *he looked at my shocked expression*  Well if only you ok with that?

I nodded my head

YN: It’s just a game anyway. *I giggled nervously*

Harry leaned closer to me and put his one hand on my cheek. My heart started to pound faster as he leaned inches closer. I could feel everyone eyeing us, waiting for that kiss.
Harry got closer to me and smiled, then he pressed his lips on mine and here you go. Fireworks, butterflies in my stomach, shivers went down my spine. I felt like whole world stopped and it’s only me and Harry. I think I like him, a lot.

Lou: Ok, that’s enough!

I heard Lou shouting and I quickly pulled away and blushed looking down at my hands.

Niall: You guys were kissing for more than 30 seconds *he grinned*
 Harry: Why didn’t you told us, then?
 Zayn: Cause you looked very into that kiss *he winked*

I started myself blushing more. I looked at the girls and saw them giving me smirks except Jess. She looked at me with a confused face and I just shrugged.

Harry: My turn! *he shouted*

We were playing Truth or Dare for God for a long time now. Thanks God no one made me kiss Harry or something like that. Only Lou asked me how many boyfriends did I had before when I picked Truth. It was quit embarrassing to tell everyone I hadn’t had a boyfriend yet but this is just me, I don’t have to be embarrassed, I guess.

After we finished playing the game we turned on TV and watched some random movie and just chatted, to know each other better. Tomorrow boys will have an interview and me and the girls will have a free day, so we decided to go to mall and just hangout.
I looked around the room and saw Jess sleeping on the two seat couch, Megan on other couch, Sarah was lightly snoring on puffy seat with blanket around her, Bella and Niall was nowhere to be found, they probably went together in Niall’s room. Lou, Zayn and Liam weren’t here too, they probably in their rooms sleeping. I looked at my phone to see what time it is. It’s 1:04 am. ‘Time goes by so fast’ I thought to myself. I heard a light snoring next to me and turned my head in direction. Harry was sleeping with his head on my shoulder. His curls covered his face. He looked so peaceful. I wanted to get some fresh air so I carefully stood up and suddenly Harry’s head fell on the couch. He groaned and opened his eyes.

Harry: Wha- Why did you had to do this?
YN: *I chuckled* I’m just going to take a fresh air
Harry: I’ll go with you

He stood up and we went to balcony. I saw a bench there and on it. Harry did the same.

Harry: So *he looked at me*

His green eyes were shining in the night. I smiled at him.

Harry: Previous today when we…Kissed…

Oh dear, did he really had to pop this topic?

Harry: It was…nice

Nice? That’s all you can say? How about ‘I loved the taste of your lips?’ I know it sounds stupid but I expected something more from him

YN: Yeah *I looked away avoiding  his gaze*

He took my face in his hands and turned it so I could look again in his eyes.

YN: Harry… *I muttered*

That’s all I could say right now, I was speechless, whenever he touched part of my body I got weak.

Harry: Shhh… Don’t say anything

He moved closer to me and pressed his lips on mine. And again, fireworks, butterflies… After a while  he pulled away and looked back in my eyes

Harry: I need to correct my last words. It wasn’t nice, it felt amazing *he smiled*

I started blushing and nod my head. I started to shiver from being cold, it  was night and I was only in my pj’s.

Harry: You cold, love?

I nodded. Harry put hi arms around me and I layed my head on his shoulder. There was a silence, but not an awkward one, it felt nice just to be in hi arms and enjoying the night. 
_____________

You still remember about Justin and YN is gonna Skype right? ;) Just made sure you remember :D
P.S. To one reader - Have fun in London with your sister :)

-Neringa x

8 comments:

  1. This is awesome!! Keep Going!!! :) -Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. she forgot to skype justin DEMON how could she? Hahaha (@havefunbiebz)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no she forgot about Justin D: poor thing!
    The story is getting so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No guys, lol. She didn't forget, she will call Justin on Skype tomorrow. :D haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am I going to get together with harry? If yes, i dont want that lol. I mean, what about justin? I just talked to him twice on the phone. You should write something more about me and Justin, instead of me and Harry lol. But you are really good, anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great, brilliant, amazing. Love it. And thanks, im gonna have a blast. but still read your stories <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you write a story about (Y/N) and Zayn Malik ?? Please ?? I love Justin and Zayn.. and I have read a lot of good Justin fanfics which are all from you :) and I wanna read a good Zayn one and you're the best writer ever!! <3 Love you and your work :* Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.