20 Jun 2012

I wish: Chapter 2

HEY there Beautiful people! "As long as you la la la la la love me" I can't stop listening this song.
Anyway, woop! I got 7 comments! That's amazing for first chapter :)
Today I heard a really sad thing.. 'bout directionator who told Niall and Zayn some shit that made boys cry and made me cry too... Stupid people...
Anyway, here's chapter 2, enjoy it :) x


Chapter 2: Hello England!

Alarm-clock: *beep beep* 9am. Waking up in early mornings was the hardest thing for me to do. I slowly opened my eyes and reached for the clock to press it off. "Ahhh" I let out a loud moan. Still half asleep.I had a crazy dream. I was running tears falling down my cheeks when  suddenly some guy which seemed so familiar  grabbed my arm and hugged me tightly and said "I'm sorry YN..."--and then I woke up...When you dream of something that means Something and even dreams do Come True... I slowly got up, went into bathroom and took a warm shower. After I dried myself I put on some clothes and put on light make up. I went downstairs to eat breakfast. After I finished me, aunt Rose and mom went to the mall to buy me some fancy clothes. I don't like shopping and looking all fancy but spending some time with my family definitely is a good thing...
__________________________

YN: "That's a lot of clothes, girls" I said while putting the bags on the floor and jumping on the couch.

Mom and Rose laughed lightly

Rose: " Well you will be looking beautiful "

YN: "So you say I'm not beautiful now?" raised an eyebrow

Rose: "Of course you are, silly"

__________________________

Next day

We arrived in airport, today I'm going to London. I'm so excited but at the same time sad to leave my family and friends.

YN: "Good bye Rose, I'll miss you" I said while hugging her tightly.

Rose: "Bye honey, take care of your self" pecked my cheek.

I walked to hug Pattie, she was smiling.

Pattie: "I know you will do it great, you're the best dancer I've ever known" She hugged me and kissed my forehead

I smiled at her and walked to my mom. She already had teary eyes.


YN:"MOM!" I hugged her very hard "Don't you dear to to cry!"

Mom: "Those are happy tears"

She smiled and looked at me

Mom:"I'm so proud of you. Promise we will keep in touch every day?"

YN: "I promise mom" I smiled and she pecked my cheek.

I grabbed my luggage and made a final look at 3 most important people in my life. Final goodbye wave and I went through gate into airplane.

GOOD BYE CANADA!
___________________

YN: "Hello England!!"

I shouted walking from airport. It was morning, I looked at the big clock in the entry, it was 10 am.
I spotted a man holding a paper which said "YN YLN" That's me! I went to the man.

YN: "Hello, I'm Katherine, you must be waiting for me. I'm going to be a dancer for One Direction"


??: "Oh hello ma'am I'm Jack, please let me take your luggage" He took em and pointed me to sit in the car.

Jack: "So are you excited ma'am?" Jack asked while gettin' in the car and starting it

YN: "Very. Please call me Katie" I said  and he nodded.

Jack: "Now I'll take you to a hotel to setle in and meet other dancers and later I'll come and take you girls to meet the boys"

YN: "Ok, so those girls were picked randomly like me or?"

Jack: "All the girls have been picked from USA, because you and boys will have a tour there. After 3 months of touring  probably it will be the end"

YN: "What? So we will be heating the crowd only on USA tour and that's all?" I was a bit sad

Jack: "Yes, that's all I know for now, but plans can change"
__________________

So basically I'm sharing hotel apartment with other 4 girls Megan (17), Sarah(18), Bella(17), Jessica (19) and me. Megan had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, she was full of energy if I can say that, she just was talking and talking. Sarah and Bella were so cute, both with dark brown hair and as I know they are good friends from the past. And then there's Jessica. She has blond long wavy hair and she looked cocky and very quiet but when she talked she seems to be a nice girl too. We all got along together very well.

Megan: "I am so in love with Zayn, can't wait to meet him!" she screamed in excitement

Sarah: "But remember he has a girlfriend!"

Megan: "I know... Bella, what's your favorite?"

Bella: "Uhh, I kinda have an eye on Niall" she blushed

YN: "Aww.. he's single you know"

I looked at Jessica and it seems like she understood what I was about to say.

Jess: "I like all of them, but I find Harry very attractive, and what about you YN?" she smirked at me

YN: "Well, I don't like non of them" I lied. I like Harry and I can't wait to meet him.

_________________

Jack: "Girls now before we go into the room, don't freak out, stay calm" He said before leting us in the room where boys were.

Girls quickly run in the room and said their 'Hey's'. I walked beside them and said 'hello' quietly. I don't want them to think I'm some crazy fan or something. I spotted Simon, you know the one from X factor.

Simon: "Hello girls, I'm Simon, meet the boys, but I think you already know them. Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry" he pointed to each guy.

I looked at all the guys when suddenly my eyes stopped  at Harry. Those curls, those green eyes, I couldn't help but smile. I have something for this boys. He saw me looking at him and smiled back. I started blushing so quickly turned my head away so he couldn't see it.

Harry's POV:

The girls rushed in the room and almost in screaming voices said 'Hi' to us, that's a bit annoying, reminded me of our fans, it's not that fans are annoying just sometimes you need a break from all the screaming. Then I saw a girl who slowly walked behind all the girls.She said a quiet 'hello' and then looked at me with her beautiful eyes and her hair were perfectly falling over her face, there's something about her. She smiled, how cute is that. I quickly gave her a smile. I could see her blushing even though she turned away. Then Simon spoke again

End of Harry's POV

Simon: "Now I know girls how you dance, already saw your videos, but boys haven't seen you dancing, so every girl has to show us.That's why Jack asked you to take your music and dress in comfy clothes"


Well it was obvious we'll need to dance. He said we need to make a short freestyle dance. First was Bella. While she danced her short choreography I quickly looked at Niall and saw him studying her every move. How cute is that? After Bella finished, Sarah started her choreo, then Megan and then Jessica. I have to admit, Jessica has a perfect body, beautiful dark curly hair and amazing moves. She likes Harry, she finds him attractive and I can tell the same about Harry, cause he was looking deeply in her moves, like eating her body with eyes. Stupid me, thought Harry would like me, but I'm nothing compared with Jess or even with other girls, I wasn't that beautiful as they.

Simon: "You have some good moves Jessica" he said to Jess and then he looked at me.

Simon: "YN, it's your turn to show us what you got"

 I quickly pressed 'play' in the stereo and got in my position.Free style isn't my best part...

3, 2, 1...

   (Your dance)

 

Simon"You definitely have some moves, YN. Well, I better  leave you guys to know each other better" He said and walked out the room. Suddenly all the boys surounded us.

"You girls dance amazing"

"We are so happy to go on tour with you"

They started to attacked us with quoestions and I couldnt help but laugh.

Lou: "Is something funny, YN?" *in a girly voice*

YN: "Yes. Its funny how you attack us with loads of questions" I giggled

Lou: "Well we want to know who will be hangin' out with us, maybe you're some freaks who ran from circus"

We all started laughing. I turned to Harry and saw him laughing showing his dimples. He saw me looking at him.

Harry: "Yes, YN?" he said with a grin on his face.

I started blushing and quickly turned away so he couldn't notice it. Why this boy makes me blush everytime I he looks at me?

_______________

Us girls and the boys switched numbers and we went into the car.

Bella: "The boys are so sweet"

Megan: "Especially Niall, right?"*teasing*

YN: "Hey Bella, I saw when you were dancing, Niall was looking at your every move, you would be a cute couple" I said and she started to blush.

Megan: "Hey Sarah, you didn't told us who you like"

Sarah: "Well, I actually find all of them cute, but I have a boyfriend" she said with a big grin on her face

YN: "Awww, lucky girl" I giggled.

We sat in the car, Jack was driving us again. I realised that Jessica was very quiet, I really don't like that.

YN: "What's up, Jess?"

Jess: "Just thinking..."

YN: "About...Harry?" I asked carefully.

Jess: "Yeah, I mean I don't have a cursh on him but he's just so...attractive" 

I smiled at her words, true, Harry is attractive, but I think I'll have problems with this girl and I don'tlike that.
____________ 

Comment if you're reading :) Tell me if you don't like something in this story, I'll try to change it x

Btw, follow me on Twitter: @flirtydirection I follow back ;p -Neringa, xx

11 comments:

  1. I think something will happen between Jessica and YN. More! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please please more! It's amazing. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's awesome ! ♥ love it so far ! ♥ but....is Justin gonna get more in the story ? like, love and stuff ? you know...?! anyways, i love it ! keep going & Good Job ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. More please. I think this story is gonna be perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. More please x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what is the use of keeping katie when the readder's name is YN??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, I did not noticed that. I'll fix it :)

      Delete
  10. I Was Really Surprisedd When You Used Katherine As A Name , Cause Thats My Namee To Lol :) But Im Getting Really Interestedd In Thiss

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.