22 Jun 2012

I wish: Chapter 3

Hello loves. Thank you for those who read my story and especially leaves comments :) I am really happy. 8 comments on Chapter 2, THANKS!
Don't worry, there will be love stuff 'bout Justin and YN, just wait for it ;)
OMG OMG OMG One Direction's body guard Andy will come to Lithuania this Summer. 1D is talking about Lithuania, they even say Lithuanian words such as 'Aciu, gerai' That means 'Thanks, ok'. And there's might be a chance that 1D will come to Lithuania next summer! OMG. You might not be a Directioner but I just wanted to say it, lol!!
Here's next chapter for you!!

Chapter 3: Reaching for my lips

We got back to our hotel and it was already 10:15 pm. All of the girls were so tired that without any words went into their bedrooms. I walked to my bedroom and layed on my bed. I decided to call Justin and tell him 'bout today.

*ring ring*

JB: Hello?

YN: Hi Justin! Are you busy?

JB:  No, I'm free. So what's up, butterfly?

The word 'butterfly' made me smile. Justin didn't forget how I was obsessed with butterflies. He always tried to make fun of my love for butterflies, but these things are so beautiful and colorful and they have wings!

YN: Nothing, just wanted to tell you that I'm in England and I met the boys *I said in excitement

JB: That's great. So how was it? 

YN: Great actually, the boys seems to be crazy but I think we'll get a long together. And my roomates, girls are friendly a lot. I like here so far *I smiled*

JB: I'm happy for you. By the way, I know One Direction in person, they're cool dudes *He giggled*

YN: Wait, you didn't tell me you know them.

JB: Well now I told you *he laughed* Look YN, how long will you be staying in England?

YN: Well Simon said we'll stay here for a week or so, boys have few concerts here and we need to learn our dance routine with girls. Why you asked?

JB: Just... I was wondering. Look, I have to go now, talk to you later?

YN: Yeah, sure, Bye Justin 

JB: Bye,  butterfly

I giggled and hang up the phone. I went to bathroom and took a shower. Then I put on my pj's and got in my bed. When I closed my eyes I heard my phone vibrating. I looked at it and I got one text messaage. I opened and it was from Harry

From Harry: Hey YN, meet me in the lobby ;)

I quickly replied him back

To Harry: I'm really tired... :/

I immediately got a reply. Wow, this boy is fast

From Harry: Please, for me?

I sighed.

To Harry: Uh... I'll be in 5 minutes

I put on my hoodie and went into the lobby. I saw a guy sitting on a couch with his curls covering his face. Harry.

YN: Hey, what's up? *I came closer to him*

Harry: Hey. Come here, sit. *he pointed on a spot next to him and I sit down*

YN: So..?

Harry: You dance amazing! *he smiled*

I laughed quietly knowing it's already late and people can hear us

YN: So that's why you asked me to come?

Harry: Nah, I just couldn't fall asleep. And I want to know you better.

YN: Why me? *I giggled*

He shrugged

Harry: I dunno. So you want to play 21 questions?

YN: Yeah why not. You first, go ahead.

Harry: Your favorite song?

YN: I like a lot songs but I go with Ed Sheeran - Small Bump. Your favorite animal?

Harry: Cats, I love them.

YN: Uhh, I hate cats *I said making an 'ewww' face*


Harry: That means you have a big minus. *he giggled*

We went on to more questions just asking about our lives and stuff.

Harry: So how many boyfriends did you have?

YN:  I actually didn't had a boyfriend. Just didn't find the right one. *I looked down*

Harry: Awww, I can't believe that such beautiful girl didn't had a boyfriend, that's not fair.

I started blushing.

Harry: Wait, that means you're still a virgin?

YN: Yeah... *I laughed* My turn! * I thought for a while what should I ask him* How many girls you had in your bed?

Harry raised his eyebrows. Probably didn't expect that question to be popped out.

Harry: Well, uh... *He scratched his hand through his curls and thought for a while* Maybe about 6 girls.

YN: *my eyes got widen* You're such a player! *I said jokingly*

Harry: I'm not *he punched my shoulder playfully* Well maybe I was when fame got into me, but now I changed.

YN: Players never change *I smiled at him*

Harry:  Maybe, but I changed *he winked at me* I Realized when I'm famous it'll be hard to hide all those 'One Night' girls

I raised my eyebrow and Harry just laughed at it

Harry: I mean, I don't want One Night girl, I need the one who could be with me whenever I need to talk to someone. You know, I need someone to take care of too *he looked at me and smiled *

I looked at him. His green eyes in the dark made me feel lost in them. I felt him pressing his body on me and reaching for my lips but I quickly got up.

YN: I'm really tired. Good nght, curly. *I smiled at him and walked away*

I heard Harry shouting back 'Bye'.

I went back into my bedroom and got under the covers. Harry Styles tried to kiss me. Omg, maybe he likes me? Well I don't want to rush anything at this moment, I don't know him that well. Maybe he wants to play his player tricks on me.
_________________

Harry's POV:

I walked back to boys hotel room apartment. I opened the door and everyone's eyes were on me. Boys knew I like YN and they knew I was going to make my move and kiss her

Lou: How was it, dude?

I shrugged

Niall: Did you kissed her?

I shaked my head

Zayn: Really? Then did you said  you like her?

Harry: No I didn't. I don't think she likes me as I like her. I know her only for few days and maybe it's not a good idea to go on so quick.

Zayn: But did you tried to kiss her?

Harry: I tried but she quickly got up and went to her room before she said 'Bye'.

Everyone were silence.

Liam: Well... *he broke the silence* I think you should know her better first. And I saw something in her bio, it said in her spare time she likes to write lyrics so maybe you should write something for her to tell your feelings?

I looked at him with confussed look

Liam: I mean not know,when you know each other better. Maybe you should ask her on a date tomorrow

Harry: That's a good idea, Liam. Thanks.

End of Harry's POV

________________

It's my first morning in England. I looked what time it is, it's  9am but strangely I don't feel like sleeping anymore. I remembered last night when Harry tried to kiss me. Why did I refuse it? I'm sos stupid, I should've go for it... I sighed and got up to take a shower. After I finished, I dried myself and straightened my hair. Simon said today we will have a personal choreographer who will show us our first dance, so I dressed up in clothes for dance practice and put on some light makeup. polyvore After I finished, I walked out of the room and found Megan, Bella and Sarah sitting on the couchwatching TV.

YN: "Morning girls"

"Good morning" they said in chorus.

YN: "So where's Jessica?" I asked while going in the kitchen to grab something for breakfast.

"Still in her room" I heard Megan shouting

I walked back to the girls with an apple in my hand when Jess came from her room.

Jess: "How do I look girls?" She asked spinning around

We all looked at her, she was wearing lack shorts and a white top. She had dark makeup on and I got to admit it, she looked very beautiful.

"You look great" We said.

YN: So what's this all for?

Jess: Well we are a part of One Direction group, shouldn't we try to look beautiful to impress the boys?

Sarah: But we came here to dance, not to hunt for the boys you know

Jess: Jeez... *she said annoyed and sat on the couch*

_______

We got to dance studio to meet our choreographer. Her name was Emma and she was about 30 years.

Emma: So girls,look at this video *she turned computer screen to us* this is a dance you'll need to learn.

We watched the video. Dance moves were pretty amazing. There was some hip-hop and ballet. My favorite! We stood up into our positions. I was standing in front with Jessica. Step by step Emma showed us the moves and we repeated after her.
It was already an hour of us learning this dance but hapilly all of the girls and me of course are fast learners.

Emma: I think it's enough for today.

We let out loud sighs and sat on the floor to catch our breaths. We were tired even though it was like 1 pm.

Emma: I'll send you email with this dance so you can lear it on your own. Tomorrow we wont meet cause I have so work.

We all nodded.

Emma: And you girls need to name your dance band. So you'll have few days to come up with the name and then tell me.

Megan: Our own dance crew with our made up name? That's so awesome! *she shouted in excitement*

Sarah: Group hug!

We all runned to her and got in a big group hug including Emma.

We said 'Bye' to Emma and drove back to hotel. When we got to our hotel apartment we sat in the living room.

Bella: We need to come up with our group name

We all thought for a while. Nothing came to our minds.

Jess: How about... naming our group like something familiar to One Direction? Like One Soul or something

Megan: That's a great idea, Jess!

Bella: One Way?

We shaked our heads

Sarah: One Time?

I started to laugh

YN: Yeah, let's be One Time and sing that Justin's song.

We all went silence. I didn't thought it would be so hard to make a name. Thinking, thinking....

YN: Girls! *I shouted*

They all turned their heads in my way

YN: How about One Dream?

Everyone looked at me still thinking.

Megan: I think it's... AMAZING *she shouted*

We all started to scream from excitement.

''One Dream'' ''One Dream'' !

_________

I love reading your comments so comment more and say what you think about this story ;) Tell me what's wrong with it, I'll try to change it.
-Neringa xoxo


3 comments:

  1. I heard about that 1D and Lithuania. That's so awesome :) More! I like this story

    ReplyDelete
  2. omfg more!!!! i want more justin part though....but im really liking it so far:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've readed a story just like that before, the girl was a dancer and they called their dance crew One Dream too..

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.