5 Jun 2012

falling for a fan: chapter 77 the party


hello guys :)'
Thank you for the great support :)
I can tell you that someone actually guessed the right artist. Beside Justin I love 1D, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Cody Simpson, Demi Lovato, Chris Brown and of course many others ;)
Keep commentning, I lova ya'll



Chapter 77: the party
*still Justin's p.o.v.*
JB: CODY SIMPSON
I looked at (YN). She ripped her mask of. Her face was a big shock. A huge cheer raised from eveyone gathered as Cody walked out on the stage ( http://www.disneydreaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Cody-Simpson-Fair.jpg )
CS: hello everyone
Cody had his own mic. We shook hands and I went of stage. I went straight down to (YN). She looked at Cody on the stage who was thanking for the invite. Then she turned to me. A huge smile was on her lips and my heart raced
YN: You're amazing
She jumped of joy and i had to laugh at her reaction, she was so adorable.
CS: well (YN) it's your birthday so why don't you come up here so we can sing for you?
Cody held out his hand towards (YN). She looked at me and I nodded for her to go for it. Everyone was cheering her name as she started walking up to the stage. She was nervous, how cute was that? Cody helped her up the stage and I smiled at how excited she looked when she hugged him close.
CS: everyone will you sing with me?
Cody held (YN)'s hand with his one hand while holding the mic with the other. In some way I wished I had did that myself, but i knew that (YN) was a huge fan of Cody and this meant the world to her. Everyone sang Happy birthday on the top of their lungs. (YN)'s face was shining with happiness, I loved seeing her so happy. It meant everything to me. I wanted her to feel special. She was special.
CS: Now I've heard you like one of my songs in particular
Tay placed a chair down behind (YN) and Cody helped her up.
YN: Angel?
Cody nodded and I could hear (YN) scream a little, she was too cute. Cody started serenading her while singing angel( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBOVxWJgw8Q ). She was one big smile. I was kind of jelaous at Cody being so close to her, but she had promised to be mine forever. I could see the light reflecting in the ring and I smiled to myself, she was mine forever.
SG: she's stunning!
I looked to my right and saw a smiling Selena. I nodded
JB: she really is
SG: you love her huh?
JB: I really do
My eyes locked with Selena. It was weird that only few months ago I had thought that she was the one, and now I knew that I had never even loved her.
SG: True Love is amazing
JB: how's everything with you?
SG: just taking one step at a time, not any interesting boys coming my way yet
YN: You should try with one of the 1D boys. like Zayn?
Selena laughed
SG: I don't think so, you know all that with me only dating the most popular guys and stuff
JB: ahh
SG: yup
I turned my face back to the stage. The song was fading away. (YN) was standing up hugging Cody close. They let go of each other and my eyes found (YN)'s. She sent me a huge smile and blew me a kiss. I chuckled and pretended to catch it.
CS: I've heard you also wanted someone else to perform tonight, so everyone give it up for ONE DIRECTION
Everybody cheered and the lads came running with huge smiles on stage. Cody pecked (YN) cheek before jumping down to the crowd. I watched as each of the boys gave her a hug. I didn't like her and Zayn hugging, I could see at Zayn's body language he still loved her. The boys started cracking jokes and stuff in their mics making everyone laugh. Their started singing and dancing around with (YN) to WMYB.
CS: she's a sweetheart
Cody walked up to Selena and I.
JB: great performance
We manhugged and he hugged Selena.
SG: it was great
CS: thank you guys.
We watched as the boys and (YN) were goofing around on stage. Around the room everybody was dancing and having a good time. I started talking with Cody and Selena went away. It wasn't easy for us to be together, we had been a couple for along time you know. It's not that easy.
CS: I think it's your time
Cody patted my shoulder, he knew I had another surprise for (YN). That's why I had been so budy this week, I was working on her surprise, I wanted it to be perfect.
JB: I think you're right
I went to the stage and as one direction finished their song up all night I got up on stage. They all hugged (YN) before going down. (YN) grabbed the mic
YN: thank you for the amazing performances guys, I love ya'll. And thanks for the amazing gifts, I just took a look on them, incredible!
The crowd cheered and (YN) turned to me. I opened my arm and she walked close to me. She was so beautiful. I closed my one arm closely around her shoulder. She laid her arms around my waist.
LT: KISS KISS KISS
Louis voice took over the room. Others started to dime in and suddenly everyone was yelling. I looked down in to  the beautiful eyes of my girlfriend. I sent her a questioning smile and her cheeks went slight pink. I leaned down and pressed my lips on her's. Her kiss was soft and my lips moved with her's My heart was racing in my chest and I felt a rush through my body. We pulled away and some whistled other's clapped and some hauled.
YN: I love you Justin
Her voice was only loud enough for me to hear. I smiled wide at her. She seemed to make me forget about all bad stuff in the world. I grabbed the mic from her hand.
JB: I know you all want to party but we got one last performance...
(YN) looked at me questionly. The chair was brought back out and I helped her up.
JB: I want to sing you a song that I wrote special for you. It's called Die in your arms..
The music started playing. (YN) face grew in to a smile. I grabbed her hand and started singing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BdZ40XrTYY ...
* YOUR P.O.V*
Justin's voice started floating out in the room and I couldn't keep the smile from my face, this song was amazing. It was like back in his old My World days. I loved it. Justin was dancing around me. Sometimes hugging me from behind. grabbing my cheeks or hands. He was so sweet. I looked over the gathering of friends and family. Everyone was rocking along to the catchy melody.
JB: I just diiiiiiee in your arms
Justin chuffed my cheek in his hand. The last tones were softly burning out in the atmosphere. A huge smile was playing on my lips. Justin's beautiful eyes were shining with so much passion
JB: I love you (YN) and happy birthday
The party people cheered and I locked Justin's lips with mine. HIs kiss was deep and made my head spin around. I pulled away and smiled in to his eyes. Tay grabbed the mic
TayJames: Damn that was some great performances. Huh (YN)?
I jumped down from the chair and Justin grabbed my hand. I sent him a smile by tilting my head while walking to Tay. I grabbed his mic
YN: All my favorite musicians on one night.. OMG I'm dreaming!?
Everyone laughed. I thanked once again before yelling that now we needed to dance. DJ Tay James started blasting music and my friends started fooling and dancing around. I went down to my parents and Justin's parents. I was greeted by big hugs and stuff like that. They were all heading off and as Pattie said: letting the youngsters party. After that I went out on the dancefloor. I danced around with people from school and some of the celebs that was to MY party. MY FUCKING PARTY! Unbelivable. I danced with 1D, Cody Simpson, Usher, Jaden Smith, Ashley Tisdale, Carly Rae Jepsen, Selena and my amazing boyfriend Justin Bieber. The night was incredible. So drama free and amazing. People started going home at around 2.30 am. I sat down in on a couch beside Holly.
YN: what up babe?
HS: Oh just thinking about how I kissed Niall..
YN: OMG
I shrieked and jumped at her. She laughed so hard as we tumbled down on the floor laughing in each other's arms.
YN: That's so amazing
HS: I KNNOW RIGHT
She was yelling directly in to my face, which was pretty entertaining. We got up from the floor and went to Justin who was sitting with Hayden and Andy.
YN: are you guys ready to go?
I looked around in the room, we were actually the last ones here. Weird that I hadn't even seen that.
JB: sure thing
Justin jumped up beside me. He grabbed my hand and we all started walking out. The limo was waiting for us outside. As we drove home. I tweeted the picture of Pattie, Hayden, Holly and I with the caption: Best night of my life x Love to my amazing friends, family and my incredible boyfriend :) love ya'll!
I placed my phone back down in my bag and rested my head on Justin's shoulder. He sneaked his arm around me and I snuggled closer to him
JB: was the night as you expected?
YN: better
I stretched out and planted a kiss on his cheek. We dropped off Holly and got home. Hayden and Andy said goodnight and went to my brother's room. Justin and I went in to my room. A mattress was set on the floor with duvet and everything, probably my mother's work.
JB: You're tired?
I responded with a yawn and he chuckled. We went to the bathroom and while Justin brushed his teeth I removed my make up and brushed my hair.
JB: You know what?
Justin had placed his toothbrush down. I was standing looking myself in the mirror.
YN: no?
I caught Justin's eyes with mine in the mirror. A smile was curling the corner of his lips. He stepped behind me and intwined his arms around my waist. He rested his head on my shoulder and whispered
JB: You're so beautiful without make up
I felt myself blushing. I laid my hands over Justin's on my stomach and turned my head to his.
YN: I love you
Justin answered by closing the gap between our lips. Trembles went down my spin and his lips seperated mine. I turned around in his arms and closed my arms around his neck without breaking away. Justin slipped his hands over my bum and down my tights. He pulled up my legs and carried me to my bed. I broke the kiss and laid down on the bed slowly. Justin leaned over me and his lips found mine...



Where's this going? comment for more ;)

10 comments:

  1. great chapter! I loved the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthday sex!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ Hahahaha!
    It's gonna get INTENSE!! Lol! Can't wait till the next one! Birthday sexxx xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Birthday sex! And I think this story SHOULD go to an end.. I mean, what will come next? Will they marry or anything? Haha, I want a new story with me and Bieber! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, you should make a new one! This one should come to an end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes , i also want a new story ! a new one with me and my beautiful boyfriend , justin !

    ReplyDelete
  7. im sure if you start a new story.. ill get them mixed up. lol :) lovin' thos chapter, cant wait till the next one <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. birthday seeeeeex :) i totally agree to anon's, i also want a new story soon!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.